Norwegian/Swedish or German?

They're both amazing languages and it's hard to choose which one is "better" (I guess you could say). The only thing stopping me from learning either is the rapefugee problem both countries have (I don't think Norway has one but I think it could develop one if Sweden gets more cucked). Which do you think I should learn user? I don't really care about difficulty or anything but political and social issues are important (to me).

Attached: image.png (431x647, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUjGIe6Lekw
youtube.com/watch?v=tQVXLPYeTHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

norwegian

i dont see the appeal to norwegian. we dont have much to offer. maybe some few books and stuff like that. but we are like 5 million. we have so little output.

Maybe

True, because of the little population is why I think I should just learn German.

also Germany have a lot of cool history. if you want to learn more about vikings you should learn icelandic. but if you want to master Danish, swedish and Norwegian you should try to become fluent in norwegian

This is true actually, Icelandic is the language to learn if you're interested in vikings since that's the language least changed from the viking days.
But Norwegian is what you should learn if you just want to be able to understand the scandinavian languages well, since it's sort of a bridge between danish and swedish.

German.

Lol, you think Norway doesn't have a "rapefugee" problem?

Icelandic is spoken by so few, pointless to learn. I'd go for german every day.

Why tf did you exclude Danish u cunt?

Attached: 43543457667.jpg (600x600, 118K)

Uhm.. you know..

Still better than the other two.

I said if he was interested in vikings, i agree that german is probably more useful.

It's because it sucks.

I never hear anything about it.

Fuck you potato mouth

That makes sense. I'll probably just learn German and the Norwegian later in life then.

You're not wrong, Sweden has been notoriously retarded when it comes to this. But if I were to move somewhere to avoid non-whites, it would not be Norway.

Why haven't you hung a Muslim in your basement yet?

Attached: 1535463989910.png (640x640, 223K)

You won't because Sweden is good at being the only country that ever gets publicity in the north, being the largest and everything. Norway isn't a white haven, they have had a large immigration just like Sweden and Dennmark. And yes, Sweden has been worse in these aspects but after the election we too will have a rather large anti-immigration party, we'll see what happens. At this point what can be done though? Either way, germany has application outside being in germany, so many academic texts, it's a new world really, I'd go for that.

>At this point what can be done though?
see

Are you going to do the same about your demographic problem? I mean, at least we can say that we did have homogeneity at some point, unlike americans. This is why I can't take americans seriously when they think they know what they're talking about in this regard.

Iceland probably has the least problem with this.
Though that's not from a lack of trying, the politicians are about as bad as the ones here.
It just seems as if people don't want to go that far north, thank god.

If we have a kill zone at the border where it'd be legal to murder all illegals crossing then I'd defiantly participate. But I'm not scared to publicly speak out about the issue without the fear of being labeled "racist" and be vilified by my peers, unlike in Sweden.

It's both the case of retarded swedish politics and the overall arrogance of us and that we are the biggest nordic country. If there is a counter-reaction, I think it'll be bigger than in Sweden then it will be in Norway or Denmark. Finland on the other hand is walking in our footsteps rather exactly, they are just lagging behind.

But this isn't as much an issue as it used to be, something you'd know if you knew anything about Sweden. The hostile voices towards multiculture are being more and more outspoken, it's pretty given when our populist party is likely to get so many votes.
And I'm not talking about your illegals.

>Thinking the niggers are a problem to the country
They're a problem to themselves and self hating whites. If they ever become a real issue they'll be handled.

Yeah, hopefully sweden learns from this comedy sketch as well as the rest of the nordic countries.
Probably not though.
youtube.com/watch?v=BUjGIe6Lekw

Oh right, and it's not like the amount of "whites" in usa are shrinking or anything, no, of course not. You won't handle shit and you're far worse off in this regard than Sweden is, and we're pretty fucked. Have fun in mexico 2.0 though.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQVXLPYeTHU

>Have fun in mexico 2.0 though.
If Trump gets his way unironically believe the whole immigrant problem will come to a screeching halt. I can only blame the Left for this still continuing.

Learn romanian and invest in eastern Romania

What does Romania have to offer to anyone?

hookers and cocaine

Keep your degeneracy to yourselves.

Norwegian
German fucking breaks my tongue

German, easily. Most alpha language

German doesnt exist
enemy made up by England

redpilled, but not based

why do you want to learn those languages?

>Germany
Incredible contributions to art during the romantic and classical periods, lots of significant philosophers, publish a lot of scientific/research articles.
>Norway/Sweden
....vikings?

THE CHEESE SLICER