More Euro Bullshit

Why do Eurofaggots insist on using the wrong type of electricity?

Attached: America_1_Europe_0.jpg (602x408, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yb26D8bBZB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure about that. 120 volts sounds like it's designed to stop fat gay cunts from getting electrocuted when they jam the chewed crayon ends (that have previously been used in a failed attempt to sign a cheque) in to an electrical outlet. My vpn is on the fritz and nord are saying I need to change my DNS settings. Odd thing is, whilst I do have space set aside in the basement for DNS, I don't currently have any dead niggers stored there.

Bullshit.
Americans invented electricity. Do it right or don't do it at all.

why the fuck do you even care

>Americans invented electricity
>Invented

Attached: ivqyy3tvbtcz.jpg (414x508, 30K)

More volts = more better

Invented electricity.

The european one looks better designed desu.
Takes up less space and it looks like the prongs would be harder to bend.

V x A= you are a cunt

Low tier bait
also Europe power sockets are the best in the world

Attached: 0d2.jpg (499x500, 17K)

Fucking right we invented it and you queers are doing it all wrong. What kind of shitty appliance needs 220 volts to operate?
Ours run at 110. American efficiency bitch.

Yeah but they're harder to bend back. It's lose/lose.

Yet for some reason our Sonic on the European version runs slow as balls

Alternating currents are cheaper, more efficient and are way better for calculating frequency. Your 30 fps are in fact 29.976 just to deal with it.

Listen here, amerifat electricity was here before the double whopper so you sure as hell didn't invent it.

Attached: 1486878524574.png (147x359, 98K)

60 Hz is the best Hz

American Efficiency. Oxymoron alert. Muh sborts jewtility behicle guts 2 giles to duh mallon

blow it out your ass

Attached: balls of steel.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Wait wait wait.

AC is better for calculating frequency, eh?

I’d like you to thoroughly explain what exactly you mean by that. And also how one goes about calculating the frequency of DC.

Pretend I’m stupid. Go.

This is meant to be banter not an autism festival over who has the most incomplete knowledge of electrical engineering. You are all massive faggots. Except you. You are a special little gay cunt

Tell you what.

yours is weaker.

It's simple: when you hit a light switch, the light comes on. You can't tell, but the light actually flickers. The frequency, Hz, is different depending on AC or DC. If you were to record video inside an American home with standard light bulbs with a "normal" frame rate such as 30, the light flicker would appear and potentially ruin the footage. You'd have to set it to 29.973 fps to make sure that the frames don't capture the changes in light. That's a real life scenario where calculating or converting frequency (into seconds) matters.

>his cunt doesn't use Type B

Attached: INTERNATIONAL-PLUG-MAP-GEAR-PATROL-LEAD-FULL.jpg (970x880, 86K)

>Pretend
bumping just for this

Attached: 1535164808306.gif (576x549, 277K)

Wish my country used Type K

I like the euro plugs, they are ez. These things can go to all hell tho.

Attached: 61l1QIJM3nL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 11K)

nz uses 240v, why is american electricity so weak?

Because the plugs are terribly designed. They make contact a lot of the way in so, if you pull the plug out a little bit and touch the metal, you'll get shocked.
A lower voltage helps, I guess, with the not dying part

Americans use ac current too

Sorry to break your lard-filled brain, but electricity is not something one can invent.
It was DISCOVERED by the Ancient Greeks.
Many inventions were made regarding electricity, most notably by the British: Michael Faraday, Joseph Swan, Ben Franklin, James Watt. Thomas Edison was pretty much the only American of those early innovators.

Edward Van Halen back in a day bought a Marshall amp that was set for 220V/50Hz and plugged it in a Cali outlet giving 110V/60Hz. The amp was quiet but made a great sound. Then he realized what was going on.

He went to talk to a local electric supply store and asked if there was any device which would adjust the input voltage and came back home with a variac. The sweet spot was at about 89 volts for Van Halen's club gigs back then. Here, at 20:49
youtube.com/watch?v=yb26D8bBZB8

So, real Chads don't whine about technicalities. Instead they come up with a Brown Sound and become legends.

Attached: EVH store silk tie.jpg (921x470, 105K)

Americans use electric chairs, I presume.

More Volts = less ampere, more ampere = more power loss due to resistance.

Therefore: More Volts = more efficient cables.
V/R=A
120/2=60
220/2=110

The power grid loss is the same 5-10% universally, regardless of the power distribution ratio. Japan is a good example on that. Their "western" 60Hz grid versus their "eastern" 50Hz power grid efficiency is about the same, no matter how otherwise weird the situation is.

Attached: Power-Grid-Japan.png (780x740, 94K)