I have caught feelings for this girl in my class

I have caught feelings for this girl in my class.

Cant stop thinking about her. How do i stop this?

And no im not going to hurt her feelings, nor do i want to hurt her, so fuck off mysognist incel scum

Attached: C0377BEB-56EA-4F09-9517-82E18030EEA2.jpg (925x750, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w95yp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Compliment her tits and that will be the end of it.

>How do i stop this?
Kys

that is not a girl idiot, it is a birb

fuck off

women are not a sex object.
Dumb potato, i cant stop thinking about her. This is unhealthy

Dude u never got a crush? It's not the end of the world
Just ask her out already, no need to waste time

I have caught feelings for this girl in my class.

Cant stop thinking about her. How do i stop this?

And no im not going to hurt her feelings, nor do i want to hurt her, so fuck off mysognist incel scum my ass faggot

No

i also dont want to get hurt. Is there another way to get rid of these feelings before it turns into an obsession?

Approach her.
Talk to her.
Find out what she's like.
Maybe ask her out if you gather up the courage.
Have a good time with her on date.
Possibly lose virginity.
Find out she's pregnant.
Have shotgun wedding.
She has a miscarriage.
She gets depressed.
One day you find her in the bathtub, blood everywhere.
Have funeral for dead wife.
Become mentally scarred after the experience.
Be an alcoholic to try to forget the pain.
Cry when you realize you can't forget.

Attached: __kaname_buccaneer_and_messer_ihlefeld_macross_macross_delta_and_uta_macross_sumaho_deculture_drawn_ (1500x1125, 535K)

Walk up to her, look her right in the eyes, give her a firm handshake, and let her know your intentions.

I said no incel scum. fuck off norgay

Pathetic

>mkay
beta id

I'm not an incel mkay?
Just talk to her you shy dork.
Nothing bad will happen.

No. Im not going to risk getting my heart broken , i want to return to being emotionless
dumb russhit incel boomer

>I want to return to being emotionless
>calls others incels
Projection?
Look buddy, you're not gonna get your heart broken.
Look at this like a challenge, if you succeed you gain a partner that you wanted to be with, if not then at least you tried and are more ready for next time.
It builds confidence to try these things and if you're never willing to try them then you'll forever stay an incel.

Fap to her FB pics furiously until you lose interest. That should end your little autistic obsession.

no wtf is wrong with you?
no, why is a norgay incel giving me dating advice?

You want advice yet you critisize and reject any of the ideas. Kys, hopeless loser!

Its depends, are you long time friends? Do you barely talk? Did you just meet her? Elaborate.

Because i know more about it than you and you asked for it?
You're not going to get her out of your head if you just sit around, go out there and try to find out if there's a possibility for you two.
At least if she refuses you then you can know that it's not worth thinking about, instead of wallowing in your room thinking if it could've happened.

i just met her
says the guy who furiously masturbates to pictures of women on FB

I rather not become depressed. There must be a way to rid myself of this obsession

>Cant stop thinking about her
stop obsessing, that's a turnoff and won't help you at all

Well she is in your class so now you have a place where you can meet her without looking like a creep. My advice is:walk firm dress decently(if you have a uniform then at least have it clean and ironed), get with her in any group work, comb your hair, take baths at least once a day(with soap and before arriving school), look for something you have in common, read books and watch movies(that may appeal to her or that she already likes), and remain eye contact.

From all the times I have failed this is the best advice I can give you, please don't fuck up. This is only the first step, but it is a good way start.

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: lovewomen.jpg (1949x1361, 1003K)

My god man!
You will not become depressed!
At least you shouldn't, you should be proud of yourself for trying.
Stop being pic related and be his son!

Attached: 1320810084825.jpg (357x301, 15K)

This is also good advice, sort yourself out

Fuck you. Im doing it my way.
I acknowledge that cleanliness and hygeine is important. but Im not going out of my way to get close to her. Im going to be myself.

If being yourself is walking like a caveman and smelling like shit then you need to change a bit. Also just reading a book won't hurt, besides get out of your comfort zone

my way or the highway bub

Whatever I said what I wanted to so take it or leave it, good luck

Your way is bad.
Start living friend, before its too late.

Why don't you (pic related) shove a bat up your ass you over emotional faggot

Attached: image.jpg (922x1229, 149K)

You have to be 18 to post here. Don't worry you eventually get over your first love. It just takes a while.

Honestly just kys

just ask her out and if she rejects you kill yourself its not that hard

Just be yoursefl, user (: but avoid all the creepy shit you totally are into since that will scare the shit out of here. Just say hi and see where does that takes you

ops a faggot but cute birb picture

buy her hat
something polish