1. Kill all Chinese

1. Kill all Chinese
2. Kill all Achmed

What's your choice Jow Forums?

Attached: 73f4f11994540359b8a22092ee2a1ec0.jpg (477x586, 42K)

2 no question

fuck the arabs haha

That simple?

Чтoa

With certainty?

Heads: chinese
Tails: sand niggers

Tails

3. kill pepsi

Hail Japan hail emperor HIrohito

2 obviously

Attached: DAAD8D49-BBF1-4B2C-8A0D-1AE0FE141672.gif (220x135, 113K)

Kill all Chinese. They’re far more organized and dangerous. If that happened, our block would have no serious competition.

chinese before they completely rape our country

Chinese have cute girls, they get to live.

Hy кaк чтo

Nani?

I don’t actually advocate the genocide of 1.3 billion people. I’m just trying to give you an idea of who I believe to be the greatest strategic threat.

Гoвpю в pyccкий
Идиoт

and thats coming from a guy whose country is being invaded by china

Baka Don't be so rude

As an American who’s interested in these sorts of things, I’m curious about what you’re referring to. Could you please elaborate?

Alsop Chinese are only based Asian right now they are independently and have no masters

1. Destroy the feminism, the huge social cancer.
2. Kill the Kim Chen Un, because he is terrorist.

Kill all Chinese. As a Maori, they're a parasite to this world, and my country in particular. Fuck 'em!

there are lots of chinese people immigrating to new zealand

yeah but would you rather have chang driving up the housing prices or muuhammad raping children and beheading people?

Not only Chinese but also Indians. They're buying up our property in the droves, thus increasing housing prices. A 1 bedroom house in Auckland is around half a million dollars.

I respect the Islamic religion. It's anti-degeneracy, and conservative. Something which the west has lost in recent times.

yeah
operating child rape gangs with thousands of victims and beheading a soldier of the country they are living in in that country's capital sure is based and redpilled

I guess having all the fags btfo would be funny though
but im not in the north island so there are no fags where I live so I wouldnt even get to see it

Those are only a select few of the millions of Muslims that inhabit this world. The ones I've met are polite, and respectable.

they would have to build a building tall enough to push then off of

>the chinese in NZ are only a few of the billion that inhabit this world. The ones ive met are polite and respectable

im sure you have met some nice ones but when they gather in large numbers they are a cancer which no other groups compare to
just loo at europe, im sure people in the uk, germany, france and sweden all though muslims were nice when they were a tiny minority