It's good to see you all here, today. And it will be even better, to see you soon...

It's good to see you all here, today. And it will be even better, to see you soon, breaking through that wall! And we'll teach those NATO dogs how to fight! They thought they could bully us into submission! They thought we give way and fall! But today, we'll show them that the Red Army bows to no-one! Today, we'll show them the might of the Soviet Union!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_n9ez89f-VE

Attached: main-qimg-3be738be63e630c7af378ebc6fdd1026.png (602x402, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI
ctvnews.ca/world/man-kills-mother-sister-france-sees-no-apparent-terror-tie-1.4064632
store.steampowered.com/app/485980/Syrian_Warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>might of the Soviet Union

Attached: 1522459204412.gif (500x455, 496K)

y-you bitch SHUT UP

Attached: 22110225.453499.8397.jpg (600x386, 68K)

>Soviet Union
yep this one is going in my cringe folder

Attached: 1529168538515.jpg (414x499, 27K)

>romania

Attached: 2116dbf7c23039c4c6fde25df1623b352b700277v2_128.jpg (128x128, 5K)

Unless Undead Stalin rises from the grave, the Soviet Union doesn't exist.

why serbia but i want good old days back

Attached: Scared Medic Tf2.png (719x427, 262K)

>remember when Russia was good?
Russia has never been good

I'm just saying. It's the same if I said that I wish Yugoslavia was back, but with current cuck politicians, it's basically impossible.

>Russia has never been good
haha, as a New Zealander I definitely dont know how that feels
haha

kot id

Still, I want NATOfags gone.

u dont know shit do you? western faggot

yes brother but dont you guys have same angry russia fever?

Sort of, yeah. But our leader didn't agree with Stalin's principles that much.

should we teach those kebabs a couple of lessons? youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI

Attached: 1535077656133.jpg (1754x1240, 732K)

Yeah, Turkroaches and Analbanians need to learn their proper place, ya know.

YEAH RIGHT its a pity we didnot support you back then

Attached: 6b7.jpg (500x217, 23K)

Well, with Russian and Chinese brothers, we're gonna take back what's ours and then repay the favor when you need it.

oh i wish bro you guys deserve some sea though u should take it like we did with crimea

Attached: Без названия (2).png (299x168, 7K)

And since Westerners are becoming weaker and weaker without even knowing it, we're in a more than better situation.

yes soon the majority of em will be fags and sjws, and trannys in military so it will be as easy as take candy from bosnian

Yeah and all they can ever do is call us racists and scream at us about LGBT rights.

AYYY LMAO

Attached: 1535295053770.jpg (1080x810, 83K)

Russhits should be permabanned right away. Literally 3rd world tier.

Did you surrender yet?

he probably sorta sjw feminist gay tranny

Attached: poster-ernesto-che-guevara-361076.jpg (375x500, 69K)

Your country is full of weak people who sold out and self-cannibalized after the wall fell. You have a powerful military, but your economy is shit, all you have is oil, that’s why we can sanction you and you can’t hit back. We are stronger. You don’t scare us.

ayy lmao american tell me we are weak go on you have to study gender science an shieeet

Attached: 1534042737149.jpg (310x395, 36K)

also we are growing stronger and stronger inspite of your sanctions deal with it

Attached: Без названия (7).jpg (272x185, 7K)

Yeah, and that's why you always attack from air, because you're too scared your precious soldiers are gonna get shot on the ground. Oh yeah, and remember 1999? All you bombed was decoy tanks with old microwaves in them and you even killed the precious Analbanian refugees from Kosovo you solely swore to protect. When you saw you couldn't do shit, you started bombing factories, businesses and homes because those were unprotected. Some global superpower you are.

Ad personam, thanks for proving your lack of intelligence, boris.
Good example of the originality of slavic humor.

>france

Attached: BN-ES939_0926FR_P_20140926151428.jpg (749x499, 146K)

I could give you some slavic humor, but you westerners have everything simplified, so I'm not even gonna bother.

>Using gay character from japanese anime show
The absolute state of russhit.

>france

Attached: images (5).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Russia has more muslims than France by a very long shot.
Yeah, sure.

Just raise your national bleached flag and say that you surrender and you instantly win.

Bold move from a country that spent a millennium under foreign rule.

Russia and the West should give up this silly standoff already. We have fought each other over nothing for long enough.

there is difference our are local and live mostly at their regions yours are roaches and your people cant do shit about it

Attached: 0516-Chatel-Hollande-550x358.jpg (550x358, 56K)

Lol, yeah, that's the reason moscow is the european capital with the most muslims, and you get terror attacks with several hundreds of death?

You tried conquering Russia, but the Russian soldiers didn't have to do shit, because the winter did the job for them.

We beat them in crimea. And you know nothing of the grand army campaign if you believe there were no battles.

>get terror attacks with several hundreds of death
when? last time st petersburg ant there were not even a half
and you guys have a lot of em every week

Attached: map-terrorist-attacks-europe-3.jpg (468x358, 44K)

Admit it, the soldiers froze to death. And I'm sorry for not having accurate history books. As they say, history is only written from the winner's perspective.

> be french
>get raped
>blown to the skies

Attached: Без названия (3).png (225x225, 5K)

Lmao, every week? Nice to see the glorious russian medias being as trusty as ever. You guys got attacks in the opera, the one in the trans station too.

in opera was like ten years ago? ayy lamo

>be russian
>can't buy food
>gets irradiated to death

I'm sure your muslim population has decreased since then

ctvnews.ca/world/man-kills-mother-sister-france-sees-no-apparent-terror-tie-1.4064632

Not only Russian media, Baguette man, media from all around the world shows how Francistan is falling apart. You can't do shit other than run. The western powers are ending.

lol used memes about ussr there is no more hunger here

Attached: 6789.jpg (245x206, 12K)

I'm currently sipping Belenkaja. Great stuff. What are you having?

Attached: belenkaya-lux-vodka.jpg (366x1000, 16K)

So what?
France is shit, but attacks every week? That's retarded?
Nice to see you're using the same images in every threads you're in, russhits are poorfags after all.

i dont drink brah

any other arguments except poorfags?

Attached: 1534162731772.png (326x272, 20K)

you sure have rates of terrorism 100x times more than we do

Attached: 1535155930053.jpg (480x480, 31K)

You don't? Why?

Attached: Tank and snow smaller file.webm (640x359, 1.38M)

Not every week, but once in two weeks is justified that there is an attack. And most of your fellow residents do nothing but virtue signal on social media how white people should go extinct and how accepting sandniggers is the best and most progressive thing ever.

I actually hope a war would break out between NATO and Russia/China.
Financially, I could profit like hell

Attached: 1535535814518.jpg (1776x877, 120K)

alcohol is a bad thing bro

More like the opposite.
>no argument besides ad hominem and no u
>asks for argument

france is pointed russia not , you sure are stubborn one blindly believe we have more teror on streets than you do

Attached: Thumb.jpg (800x500, 85K)

Alcohol is a good thing, Russy chan. Too much alcohol is bad. :DD

Attached: Too low too bouncy.webm (1280x720, 309K)

maybe but i would not drink why should i? sober mind is better isnt it?

It's good to drink a bottle or two, but it's not good to chug down 15 of 'em.

>sober mind
Now you need to define a "sober mind". Mind you, I am not asking you to do that. There's no need.

More like I would encourage you to never say that argument ever again. :)

hey fellas what are you doing for living?

Industrial Services. Won't go into details but traveling around Europe in a number of countries. It's my job.
Always posting at Jow Forums under Finnish flag via my own remote server.

sounds good and im just a student at uni

Attached: 1535077189130.jpg (1473x2048, 514K)

In our business we are seeing a serious development for an upturn in global economy. People right now seem to have that extra cent to spend they didn't have only a year ago. It shows and it seems to be rising.

What are you studying? Regardless of that get a passport ready. And when it looks like it don't hesitate.

Cringe

wait what dont hesitate to what? what upturn please tell me more im interested !

Attached: 300px-Pantsir-S1_SAM_at_Engineering_Technologies_2012.jpg (300x200, 20K)

I'm unemployed for now, but I am studying programming languages.

yeah IT go for it user

please bro tell me

AAAA

>wait what dont hesitate to what?
When you see your chance ofc, whatever it is. To make money to make your future. Usually, you need to team up with a potent team and move your ass with it, where ever it goes. Then do your part.

>what upturn
Global economy seems to be recovering from the depression there has been on for the last ten years about. In Northern Europe there seems to be a shortage of qualified workers in almost every area of industry. Our business is relatively established, but there seems to be newly born both support and rivalry from small and mid-sized companies. Very interesting situation in engineering business.

its good i guess? but i will get my chance when i could

I actually still have world of conflict soviet assault on my computer, and in my opinion it is still the best rts game I have.

store.steampowered.com/app/485980/Syrian_Warfare/ check this one

This fag does not speak for all americans.

Attached: 1520982328472m.jpg (1024x972, 106K)

I know. I'm just telling the narcissistic prick that his country isn't so great and mighty after all.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
IM GETTING THIS!

Attached: 1513117218073s.jpg (125x93, 4K)

you are welcome

Exactly. Precisely. Start thinking about it.

i mean do you mean get any job or jib in eu? also what do you say is russia doomed with sanctions or not?

America is great, but we divorced british arrogance in 1776.

Thank you

a
im glad russia started to make games at last

None of that matters for an individual person. You can forget all of that. Move on.

actually you are right i can't do anything but to go forward and live , thanks bro

As people and as a country, yes, but by politicians, no. Most of them are either loons or powerhungry maniacs. Also, I agree, Britain is worse.

Yea. :DDD
Graduate properly and Go for it bro.

>As people and as a country, yes, but by politicians, no
I was hoping you wouldnt point that out. Because you are correct.

>we grow stronger even though our economy has been on the verge of collapse for two years

I hope the ussr does come back at least Russia might be worth a fuck then

Attached: thumb_812_768x432_0_0_crop.jpg (768x432, 52K)