Best/Worst Immigrants

Who are the best/worst migrants to your country and WHY?

>BEST
Everyone not Mexican.

Special shout out to non-refugee African migrants. Very few illegals (due to difficulty to getting here). Most of the ones that do arrive are educated and civilized. Also many of those pure African girls are nice. It's like they are a completely breed of blacks not bred solely to be dumber but better at physical labor.

>WORST
Mexicans

>Large number of illegals
>Don't pay taxes (all have people who do this btw)
>Come here for benefits (all have people who do this btw)
>Have 99999 kids
>all those 99999 kids also on welfare, free pre-k, free school, free school lunches, etc etc etc (all groups do this too btw but not to Mexican extent of 99999 kids)
>Kids grow up as faggot ass CHI who wave MEXICAN flags around like traitors to the country they've bummed their entire life off of

That last one is what makes them the worst. I never see fucking Italians, Japs, Germans, French, Chinese, Argentinian, etc etc etc nationals wave their flags around USA as much as Mexicans. Maybe like 1 time a year for the Irish St. Patrick or a few German flags hung at a German biergarden during oktoberfest. But Mexicans driving around with those flags on their cars, outside their homes, tagged on their bodies, waving them at rallies, waving them at election polls, etc etc. If those illegals and CHI love Mexico so much they should just go back.

Attached: trump usa mexico wall spics.jpg (1200x1149, 539K)

>wetbacks who are poor and without education are shit people
Wow blew my mind, dude.
Now you know exactly how we feel about central Americans in Mexico.

Attached: 1534788785705.jpg (150x150, 11K)

>Best
Russians from ex-USSR countries. Also Germans are great and contribute a lot to the country.
>Worst
Central asian muslims, who are coming in droves thanks to p*tin and his regime.

1. mexico doesn't give them welfare like USA does mexican illegals
2. those faggots aren't even there to stay in mexico only to get to usa
3. i never seen any fucking spics waving non-mexican flags in mexico

>Also Germans are great and contribute a lot to the country
modern ones or just post ww2 germans?

Attached: liberator suit.jpg (200x300, 40K)

>best
European and European descended

>worst
everyone else

based putin, savior of the white race

>best
probably asians
>worst
other sudacas, particularly bolivians

wtf people go to russia

>Best
Europeans
>Ok
SE Asians
>Worst
Egyptians
t. country with 90% immigrants

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1534991484270.png (1190x714, 265K)

Putin ain't saving shit.

Russians are asiatic mongoloids.

>I never see Italians waving their flag
I take it you've never been in New York, eh? Boy, you'd die if you saw the amount of Irish flags in Boston.

I wanna live in Russia, around Barnaul

>Central asian muslims, who are coming in droves thanks to p*tin and his regime.
Why do so many Jow Forumstards buy the meme of p*tin = 'muh savior of wypipo' and russia = last bastion of wypipo?

>best
none
>worst
all

>BEST
dz
>WORST
dz

>Best
Argies, spaniards and italians
>Worst
Dominicans (they are fucking everywhere) and venezuelans

>Best
Everyone not Colombian or Haitian.

>Kinda bad
Venezuelans and peruvians aren't particularly shit like the others but they just overrun public services, atleast they aren't violent.

>Worse
Colombians, why are they ao fucking violent?
Haitians, no need of further explanations

This

how

That is becuase Salvadorians and almost all other Latin Americans exept Mexicans are decent human beings that say their country is shit
I have never seen a Salvadorian hondurian or Guatemalen flag in my life
But have seen two houses on my block with mexican flag
And not to mention all the time I went to the beach and saw a Mexican flag on a bunch of atvs

>Best
>Worse
I can't really decide which immigrant group is the best of the worse at a national level (if I had to talk only about Lima I would be shitting on absolutely everyone). But I will mention them from best to worse.
>Asians
Tend to blend in with the population, contribute a lot to our economy and they are generally pretty chill.
>Chileans
Normally these are people retiring that decided to buy land in Cuzco for some reason, they keep to themselves and they are pretty civil.
>Americans
They open up small businesses here and they are really nice to everyone while trying to integrate well. I was surprised to see that every American staying here was considerate.
>Spaniards
Cool and easygoing. Sometimes they can be annoying when asking if there is a house or flat available to live in, but it's nothing bad.
>Ukrainians/Palestines
They keep to themselves and don't stand out. I don't know much about them tbqh.
>Venezuelans
I have found a lot of hardworking and nice Venezuelans around here but a considerable part of them get involved in crimes, they tend to fight each other or they just attack Peruvians, some of them are unbelievably lazy, and they don't respect our laws while expecting us to owe them something or give them a pass on their shitty behaviour.
>Colombians
Eh... at this point, people must know why.
But in reality not even Colombians are as bad as poor fag Peruvians from the countryside, they come to Lima even when they know that it is already overpopulated, they build even more slums around the city, they are violent, they litter, they shit out children at incredible rates, they get angry when the state enforces the law, etc. I like and respect Amerindians but I cannot stand a big number of ones that decided to come to Lima. No wonder why a lot of provinces improved when these pieces of shit came to the capital.

>venezuelans
>Venezuelans
why everyone hate on venezuelans?

>best
NZers or South Africans
>worst
S*malis or S*d*an*se

Maybe people wouldn't hate Mexicans so much if
They fully assimilated and say they are Americans
stopped boasting about the country they left
Wont get violent if you day anything about mexico they tried to attack me for this
Atleast show some gratitude to america for that they gave them instead of using it like a cash cow they can use to get money to spend vacationing in mexico
Back in the Vietnam war Mexican americans(I hate that term you are one or the other) joined the war to show their love for america

No one likes sudden mass immigration, more news at 11

What the fuck, why do you have Palestinians and Ukrainians?

>BEST
Vietnamese and central asians.
>WORST
Armenians, Azeris, Georgians (other caucasians are cancerous too, but they are part of Russia). Gypsies maybe? They've been around here too much though, don't think many new ones arrive here.

Yeah but Mexicans are just obnoxious about it
They think america is shit while mexico is the greatest country in the world

Exactly why Mexicans are the worst.

I've never seen an Argentinian or Brazilian do that shit.

Viets are okay, Filipinos are better IMO.
Pinoy autism means they don't cluster together in certain suburbs like other chinks do. They move to small towns and cities and actually try to assimilate.

We only got viets and maybe couple of chinks. I jsut don't like chinks, even if they had great culture in the past. And i'm actually chinaboo regarding their past.

>centrals asians both best and worst
hmmmm
who should i believe

>Peru is an upgrade over Ukraine

Attached: 1534202769448.jpg (1462x1462, 801K)

t. never been to Jow Forums
Don't get me wrong it's a shit subboard but the only people that say this are bydlos and usually get mocked.

don't you dare say anything bad about mexico to them
Even if it is something small like the fact mexico lost the world cup
I said that to some of my female mexican American coworkers and they were telling me to kill my self

Ukraine at this point is literally worse than Africa.
Millions of Ukrainians have moved to Russia since Crimea, the country that attacked them. They literally flee to their enemy. It's hysterical.
>subboard

probably the worst ones where russians.

Niggers, I have been expose to the sheer amount of stupidity it doesn't move me that much.

Spics I could care less since they keep more or less to themselves

But living in a russian/ukranian neighborhood was fucking mental. It was like I was living in an insane asylum and all the crazy fucks never take their pills or take too many pills.

Attached: 1503025876210.jpg (530x558, 84K)

I don't know, but I see them quite a lot in where I live.

The other guy is probably and alt-rightist poop pants who dislike them for their skin and dirty jobs they do. I never had any problems with them. If some guy raped a girl or some crazy islamist uzbek woman beheaded a child, it's kind of rare honestly, but it attracts media attention. Russians do much more crime themselves honestly. Ahh, and some central asian sell drugs, but i don't really care about that, i'm weedlmao myself.

Why most Russian I met were chill

It's one thing to meet one, its another thing to be living among them.

Palestinian Muslims?

>Why most Russian I met were chill
Some are, some not. Russian migrants are not so bad maybe, but tourists are indeed cancer, it's even a meme in Russia itself, how we act in Turkey or Egypt or other popualar tourist resorts.

Did they yell at you in Russian and bummed digs from you

>Niggers
Most of the niggers here didn't immigrate here.

Majority of them are here because they were forcefully brought here by merchants. Also bred to be stupid and their ancestors worked without pay.

Spics on the other hand are here illegally for benefits by their own choice.

Yep, I live near the biggest mosque in the country, so I am not that surprised.

Most of the ones who live here keep to them selves
But I did see one when I went to college on campus drunk as fuck
They do speak in Russian to talk shit behind your back
But I got my trump card of being able to understand russian
First time I did it the russian Lady looked like she saw a ghost with complete shock on her face

>being able to understand russian
>CYKA BLYAT PIZDA NAHUJ SOSI EBAT SPASIBO ZDVRAVSTUJTE PRIVIET!
Are those the words that you understand?

Дa нy я гoвopю

The only thing Russians ever did in Australia that I can think of is beat the shit out of some Leb who was kicking over Orthodox grave stones.

>Дa нy я гoвopю
Чтo имeннo?

The thing is, those central Asians you hate so much are doing the jobs you lazy fucking russians don’t want to do. So yeah ofc it’s easy to shit on them when they are basically earning pennies.

It was the same thing in the UK when people were complaining that the polish were working for less and doing it better kek.

>Best
Afghans
>Worst
Bangladeshis

don't you guys hate lebs the most for cuasing crime

Пopyccкии

And what exactly is yourself?
Дa yж вижy.

In Sydney yes.
They're actually pretty uncommon outside of Sydney, though

>Best
N/A
>Worst
N/A

Do we even have immigrants? I don't know.

Sydney does. In Melbourne it's the Sudanese everyone hates.
Other major cities have barely any migrants aside from NZers, Saffers and Pajeets (and they don't cause any trouble really).

What about yetis? Are they local? Maybe it's you who are migrants, never thought about that, huh?

I’m visiting here from the UK. Also russian women are easy. I actually follow a script.

>they don't cause any trouble really
What about troubles with your stomach?
>I’m visiting here from the UK
That doesn't sound very english. Are you polish?

What the actual fuck.
How unimaginative can you be?

Attached: Capture.png (1217x585, 75K)

>best
vietnamese, russians, ukrainians
>worst
mexicans, pacific islanders (including flips)

Best:
SE Asians
Worst:
Whites and Blacks

Я изyчю pyccкий

>Best:
asians
>wost:
gypsies

Fucking Khas and Mongols stole the land man.
t. 1/32 Yeti blood

If you mean the province # things, I thought that too, but apparently they're supposed to be temporary. The states are supposed to name themselves.

>Я изyчю pyccкий
Изyчи, тeбe eщe дoлгo yчить пpидeтcя.

We were the original BEST immigrants.

indians are black

>but apparently they're supposed to be temporar
Makes sense, that explains where #4 and #6 went.
Guess we can't take the high ground, half our states are called [Direction] Australia.

no we're not

Attached: 9.png (573x230, 101K)

>best
japanese and bolivians

>worst
wh*Tes and africans

Fuck off we are full.

Oдин гoд
Ho я гoвopю лyчшe

>ethiopians are white
>somalis are white
>pakis are white
>arabs are white

*moves to ur country*

We have the same issue with Algerians.
They come in, leech off welfare like crazy, commit crimes, and proceed to display their flag everywhere. Of course they have shittons of kids too.
Be grateful that Mexicans are not muslims, you don't get to see them praying in the street, arse up in the air.

Nepalese people are actually good immigrants no matter where they move. Okay you can come but then we are full

Do you guys accept foreigners who joined the french foreign legion or do you hate them for being french
You guys have a unique situation that foreigners can join your army

Holy shit, we have an Ukrainian posting from viña del mar, he is the tip of the spear we need to take care of that fucker

The worst are kosovars who came in as refugees which we treated well and now are the worst fucking subhumans you can imagine.
The gypsies are beyond shit but they are not immigrants, they live here since the dawn of time lmao

The best idk...we don't have many immigrants but judging from what we have I'd say bosnians.

I know that feel

The percentage of people getting the French nationality through FFL is tiny, and they deserve it at the end of their service. Also they are used to discipline and are not the ones causing problems, quite the opposite. This is not the issue.

Where can I find cute Bosnian chicks?

in Bosnia.

Because Putin much like Trump, Hillary and other politicians utilize paid shills on popular websites.

They hate each other so much in the balkens
I dont know who to trust
All them go on about how the other side did atrocities to them

Best: Asians and russians. Usually hard-working and family oriented.

Worst: Everyone with a t*rk mentality. Never works, leases CL65 AMGs with 5 families to piss everyone off at 3am on Sundays, generally dumb fuckin cunts.

Croats and Serbs are evil
Bosnians are like amerindians they've been fucked so hard for so long they barely exist

>they've been fucked so hard for so long they barely exist
Unfortunately not true.

How do you know where I am?

>1992 was 25 years ago

The real issue here is if ur guvmint is set up to spend goyim tax payer money to provide welfare to undocumented illegal immigrats who breed like rats well then its ur kike mob for a guvmints fault, ot messykakans. Deer goblin mutt

never met an Afghan in India
kek wtf

So lets say my mom's ex boyfreind who lives in mexico and his duaghter already tried to apply for assylum in france and canada
Cuase he couldnt get a green card to the usa from my mom(he wouldn't dare cross illegally came here on tourist visa) wouldn't be hated if he went to France to try to get him and his duaghter out of what he calls a hell hole

>best:
asians
>worst:
gypsies