Hello Jow Forums, I'm going on a date in half an hour with a girl who's mutually interested in me as I am in her...

Hello Jow Forums, I'm going on a date in half an hour with a girl who's mutually interested in me as I am in her. I want to have our first kiss today, any advice?

Attached: Apu Heart.png (240x304, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NQ7vXcPe_CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont fuck on first date and dont be autistic and try to make her do something she doesnt want to do

If her penis is larger than yours, run

Do the opposite of that. The dick makes it better

Lol this isn't our first date, we've had a few and we've had kisses but not proper, more like a peck. I'm far from autistic to be honest.

She has a vagina.

Attached: Apu Fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Gib honest good advice pls

Attached: Apu Bed Coffee.png (744x687, 44K)

Take it slow and treat her right

Ok, it's our 8th date & I feel ready to finally kiss her for real. She's gonna be my first gf, and we have lots of fun together on our dates.

Attached: Apu Happy.png (1027x731, 28K)

watch this video please youtu.be/NQ7vXcPe_CQ
dont fuck up.

Watching it now, thanks

Tbh it's not going to be my first kiss with a girl, but first kiss with a girl I really care about. I've had 2 kisses before, 1 was amazing the other was not. I won't make those mistakes shown in the video.

Attached: Apu Thumb Up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Congradulations. You saying this made my day a bit better

Thanks friend, I'm glad me being happy made you feel better.

Attached: Apu Computer.png (565x547, 58K)

Im proud of you user

just don't forget to update us, user
good luck nigger

Thanks a lot, friend.

Kek so nice then end of with an insult. I won't be back till about another 8/9 hours so don't keep checking in between.

This is why I love this board, it's by far the nicest.

Attached: Apu Laughing.png (710x577, 161K)

Just remember these four words on your date, eat grass, smoke ass. Just remember those words, and you'll do great.

Attached: 2018-08-29-07-34-54--783445388.jpg (236x200, 9K)

Attached: Apu Thinking.png (634x513, 22K)

don't put your tongue inside her mouth at the first sight of a real kiss, better to keep her close and give her a long kiss in the lips with some lip movement

I'm going to give a soft kiss on the lips, focusing on the upper lip and finish with a soft bite to her bottom lip

Attached: Apu Suspecting.jpg (680x472, 32K)

He's lying. You need to stick your tongue into her nasal cavity.

Attached: Apu Angry Hammer.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Look, I know it sounds retarded but you need to it carefully and slowly.

don't listen to him, if you are urged to stick your tongue in any hole it should be her ear

don't think too much about it, just go with the flow of feelings from the moment, those are the best kisses

Also, I meant to say that you go though the mouth and upwards past the uvula, not through the nose if that's what you were thinking.

Thanks friends, but I have to leave in a couple mins.

Thanks friends fro your advice.

Attached: Apu Cat.jpg (604x516, 58K)

can i bump if i already replied in the thread?

so how did it go, user? did you smash?

Just got home. We had so much fun but she had to leave early as had to go work in her shop earlier than planned. So was in a rush to drop me off home then she had to rush to work, so gave a kiss on the lips, was more than a peck as both used a little force on each other's lips. Her lips were soooo soft though, felt really nice. Also I kissed her while she was sat in her car with seatbelt on and I was holding door open on main road of traffic, so couldn't exactly give a longer kiss anyways if I wanted too.

All in all, really nice date which finished better than how it started and was in the middle.

Attached: Apu Arms Raised.jpg (865x526, 55K)