How I major cucked a Mexican fuck boy

I am a White male who has watched as my brother and all my male cousins have become introverted living with parents, struggle to make friends, borderline autistic, all while our sister have gone full left, accept mine, she is kinda half left.
This is my story.
This story starts like most acquired love triangles, I was going to college, had been for the previous two years, I had gotten to know a lot of people in the local town, and by suggestion of my mentor I befriend a Mexican American by the name of James. We hung out now and then, my ex girlfriend, being the weird wonder she was (she dumped me by they way) had a huge crush on James. James didn't give a damn about her though, thinking that he was hot shit decided to friend zone her, and keep her around encase any of his other prospects didn't pan out.
I am 6 foot 1 inch in height, James is 5 foot 9 inch, but yet he would still look down on my as the vergen nerd I was at the time. He would tell crazy puff stories about how him and his brother would be cheating on their girlfriends with as many as 10 other girls, this was back when they were 15 and 16. Of course this was never told to potential one nightstands. And thus I was setup for a heartache.
I made a Friend with a girl named Liz, she was the third hottest girl in town according to the locals, but they were wrong, in my mind she was number one. Her mom would invite me to hangout with her, at the time I thought it was liz inviting me, but nope. So I spent two years "dating" this girl not knowing that my fuck boy friend James was working in the back door.>>

Attached: 1532131353147.jpg (464x268, 18K)

It all came out though at the wrong time, finals were due, it was a month after I told liz I had the feels for her, and my fuck boy friend James was becoming even more distant, and in fact his action towards me when she was around was down right unfriendly. I politely said nothing of it, not know that this was him making his move. Liz's mom didn't like James and didn't want him around, so he waited till Liz moved out, then he started the one night stands. I didn't know this at the time, but on one late afternoon after James didn't show for Pizza like we had planned for that day I went to the park, and there was Liz and James in the middle of wrestling practice. That was the last straw, and I let them know it. One month later I left, but not before I recieved a pitty offer for me to rent "for cheap" a room from them next fall. I told James' parents I would think about the offer.
One year past I had all but completely cut ties with Fuck Boy James, and only talked now and then. Liz and I after some emotional sorries, and angry text were done, she couldn't take the extra stress this added to the mix. I wanted justuce, here Fuck boy and his older and even more of a Mexican Fuck Boy brother were sleeping with there friends girls since 15 and thinking it was some sort of badge of honor, if you could get 10 girls in a week then you were the man, and even more of a man if you could get more then ine at once. So I knew at that point something needed to be done, but what I did not know at that point in time.
So I accepted the offer James parents gave to me, thinking that it would be good to get back in college again. After a month, the rent came due, 400 dollars for a leaky moldy motor home with no heat, and food that comprised of Roman and beans, this was the last draw, at this point a lothed these people.

The aportunity came to me, in the form of James' sister Amber, she to lived at home like her brother and with such a life brought loneliness. She fell for me quickly, but her old boyfriend kept coming back. So she broke up with me a total of 4 times before she asked me to ask her to marry her, by this point I had told her parent (only polite being their "Christian" background) and fuck boy James was trying the best he could to destroy the relationship (I think he was behind the 4 breakups). James told me that I "betraid" our friendship, and that he was shocked I would do this to him, I assume this was the fuck boy code he was talking about, that brothers trying to get bitches must not touch each others sisters so that the evil they plan will not hurt their families. What James did not know is that he was to late, his family had already taken me in.
After awhile he learned to live with the fact that she was crazy about me, so it was time to raise the level of pain he was about to feel by ten fold. As well as this in getting to know Amber she had indored sexual abuse from her oldest brother (James' older brother), and had become a lesbian in school to coup with the dark stuff that had happened to her. Fuck boy James did know this. James' work at trying to destroy our relationship was almost working, and Amber said the words that I was hoping she would say "can you get me pregnant". I knew this alone would be the big hit, this would hit Fuck Boy James harder than anything. So the deed was done, and after Amber was sure she was pregnant with the mut, and that there was no was her "christian" family could force an abortion on her she told her family the news. I had left long before this over a falling out with her father, this gave them month of wiping their forheads and thanking Jesus that everything was fine, and then all that would be crushed by her timely anouncment.

The only loss I gained was losing Amber, but you can't really gain a Lesbian in ther first place, but boy was she hot as hell.
The end

Attached: 1534493767347.jpg (734x558, 55K)

Do you purposefully spell words wrong jidf

Only when I am awake at 5 am without cofefe

Imagine being paid to sit and type this all out in an unaircoditioned computer lab in tel aviv lmao

Cool story, faggot

Attached: 1535537366149.png (500x461, 141K)

More like an unheated trailer in Colorado, Kek it is fucking 56 degrees here in summer.

I wish the part about me planning it was true...
Kek

Attached: 1532060424836.gif (305x320, 890K)

Get this shit outta here

Fuck boy confirmed.
You can't take it when a white man fucks the Niggers up can you?

Seriously demented minds.

Based

Attached: Rick+and+morty+comp+if+you+haven+t+seen+it+then_5f1fab_5495156.jpg (215x234, 16K)

boring
sage

>accept mine
If you don't know the difference between 'accept' and 'except' and 'then' and 'than' you should be shot.

Attached: WojakAngryRevolver.jpg (707x500, 85K)

Why are you wasting all our time.

Hmmm maybe I forgot "Borderline Autistic"... Nope I did say that.

Attached: 1532573530492.jpg (247x204, 7K)

Don't worry if people are being mean, you kinda written love blog post on the board for politics.

I enjoyed your story at least.
But you should have made the ending a bit more dramatic in my sense.
The end is a bit messy, a few misspellings but thats alright.

Have a positive (You)

>accept mine

Attached: 1522413245660.gif (500x350, 1.03M)

Sorry for all the grammar Nazis that got offended by my lack of utmost grammar. I got on snapchat at 3 am, found an old pic of Amber and had to vent this on out on the only place on the web shit is allowed to be posted now days. I tried this on facebook a year ago and got a call from the police.