LATE NIGHT SPOOPY THREAD

what are you spoopiest government black projects, cover-ups, secret bases, and other creepy unexplained events?

>inb4 unspecific ufo garbage
>inb4 franklin scandal (old news)
>inb4 antarctica and Admiral Byrd
these get posted all the time, looking for some new ones

Attached: images (4).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofkaya.com/
snctm.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174323873/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_Church_of_the_Final_Judgment
courant.com/politics/capitol-watch/hc-penn-state-sex-abuse-case-prosecutor-missing-20111111-story.html
patch.com/pennsylvania/newtown-pa/grand-jury-report-pa-clergy-sex-abuse-due-out-today
pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/11/turnpike_pay_to_play_scandal_e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 we get moved to /x/

Please don't mods, /x/ is dead and we talk about spooky stuff all the time so just let us be.

Underground tunnels that exit somewhere under water off the coast of California, they are huge, and been there for millions of years or more.

What does this have to do with Trump?

Nothing, but have you ever heard of the golf rumors?

Yall seen the new b2?

Attached: 1535257759417.jpg (350x350, 36K)

What did he mean by this?

this. /x/ community are either mildly retarded skeptics or mildly retarded wiccans. its threads about if vampires are real or skinwalker stories.

try talking about D.U.M.B.s or elite pedophilia or satanic ritual abuse. if you tell them the satanic panic was no panic and it was just a cover up for mind control programs and ritual abuse and sacrifice, the occultists on /x/ will literally flip their shit, and mods will delete.

tulpas, succubi, vampires and skinwalkers. that is about it. what a fucking retarded place

Have you heard of snctm user? Or house of kaya? Last time they were mentioned here on Jow Forums there was a mass-ban. Anyone who made threads about it was permabanned, anyone who posted in those threads was banned for a week.

Attached: hey kid wanna buy some redpills.jpg (700x469, 40K)

America clearly has some extremely advanced propulsion technology. I have heard it said that they are behind all the "triangle" UFOs. The Phoenix Lights from the early 2000s are said to be from American aircraft, at least a few of them.

And that's not even getting into the rumors of a shadow government and deep space presence, which the whole mess around Operation Solar Warden brought to light.

Attached: black-manta-570x391.png (570x391, 203K)

Brump

Attached: 2908AD13-848F-4766-98A4-CB2390DE0C3A.png (420x420, 327K)

you're not saying anything that hasn't already been said a billion times

Go on..

What's golf rumors?

look into government projects with remote viewing , psitech, and its connections to project stargate. rumor has it (backed up by some evidence) the remote viewing projects are now located in the NSA. also look into MKULTRA, particularly the subproject MKOFTEN.

this shit is intimately, and i mean intimately tied to mind control, psionics,and satanic ritual abuse. evil shit

is that the strange s&m club tied to elite pedophiles?

I'll expand on what I mentioned about snctm. There were some threads a month or so ago where a guy who claimed to be in hollywood started talking about pedophilia. He mentioned snctm as one of the biggest fronts for pedophilia.
Upon investigation it was discovered that many people attend the snctm secret society, and that they have a website. On the surface it seems like just ordinary BDSM degeneracy.

A few celebrities like Bill Maher and Gwyneth Paltrow are confirmed members of the sex cult. It's at this moment that many of us at Jow Forums realized that Kubrick wasn't just making a movie, he was making a documentary

Attached: snctm show.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

look into project stargate and remote viewing

It didn't take much more than a look into the website to realize that snctm's creator was tied to another sex cult called House of Kaya

I will link both websites.
houseofkaya.com/
snctm.com/

Much like the Spiderman and Elsa youtube, and other such media, they sometimes use childrens shows and "child" symbolism to indicate what sort of shit they are into. This has been observed many times and anyone who has been here at Jow Forums and has been observant for even 2 years will be able to recognize this.

Attached: Kaya.png (947x1620, 215K)

Need prayers tonight to deflect energy weapons lads

yup. look into the dutroux affair, the finders case, the westminster pedo dossier, the franklin scandal, as well as the cover ups of sex abuse by catholic bishops. read witness statements about these cases and it will shake your worldview up. satan is real. these elite pedophiles are everywhere in government, church, and big business

Interesting, first time hearing about these 2 groups. I took a hiatus from Jow Forums.

>and "child" symbolism to indicate what sort of shit they are into
Can you give examples

Sure, interesting thing about these websites is that taking screenshots is designed to be hard. These had to be shrunk down or else they were too large to upload.

Attached: example 3.png (1000x1018, 1.72M)

Attached: example 4.png (1000x922, 1.32M)

no clue how the finders aren’t talked about moreon Jow Forums
when I read about it I instantly knew that it was all ogre and never even began

Attached: elmo lookin scary.png (1000x969, 1.64M)

>the look of horror on the face inside elmo
excuse me what the fuck

what are you talking about, Finders and Franklin Scandal gets posted ALL THE TIME

it's the same article about the CIA and the Finders, that same screenshot in every thread we have about this

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174323873/

Put more effort into your thread or fuck off to your containment board

>RRREEEEE THEYRE NOT TALKING ABOUT TRUMP OR BBC

Because it gets shut down. Conversation about snctm got shut down real fast, and we got a weird picture out of it too, I'm still not sure if it's real. But shortly afterwards everyone who discussed the topic got banned. Wouldn't be surprised if this thread got pruned and banned just because I mentioned the cult.

remote viewing projects are of course located in the NSA and other three letter agencies, that has always been a thing and most powerful nations have always consulted sorcerers and psychics to try to gain an edge. Look into the projects USSR did with it, and it's funny to discover that there were fucking occult psychic battles going on. Very satanic and occultic indeed.

Attached: nothing to see here except satan.png (1000x1041, 1.87M)

>if they make shit threads that means I can too!
nevermind, just fuck off to your containment site

Have you heard of snctm user?

Well been cruising pol for hours and about 5/6 threads worth responding to vanished while receiving high response rates. Pretty spoopy. Common theme was intelligent discussion and feels posts that were waking up centrists to red pills. Meanwhile slide threads and fake happenings abound.

Both 4 and 8ch are completely controlled. Anons on both boards have found out the mods and jans are in bed with certain political groups.

Slide threads just come with the territory now. Won't be shocked of this one gets pruned soon, but if it does I'll try making a snctm thread and hope I don't get banned for it.

yeah bro. the more you read the weirder it gets. there is other stuff too.

ever heard of the process church of the final judgment? they have strange connections to the son of sam killings, and the smiley face killings. what is weird is some of the cultists were tracked down to a no kill animal shelter called The Best Friends Animal Society in utah. the bureau of land management gave this group a shitton of land for free, and they actually had a tv show about this shelter on one of those animal channels.

read a book called The Ultimate Evil by muary terry. this is one of the most important books to read besides nick bryant's the franklin scandal, david mcgowan's programmed to kill, and a few others.

also look into jim rothstein, former nypd detective in the 60s and 70s who is a treasure trove of names and dates when it comes to elite pedophilia, SRA, and occult crime

chans are totally bought and subverted, this place got too popular for its own good

I was hoping the user posting about underground tunnels would pop up again

Ah, newsflash, earth isnt close to that old. Less than 10,000 years

Attached: image.jpg (255x171, 17K)

is there any viable alternative?

I actually read programmed to kill (well, most of it) so I will check those others out.

Fake and gay

Thanks user, saved your post so I can look those up in the future.

Been wondering that myself

How deep do you go Jow Forums?
>Inb4 newfags ask what are sexual assault missles

Attached: 1529560120057.jpg (1029x6000, 1.61M)

Oh well, gonna post more snctm stuff.

pic related is a trailer video they had, it got deleted because Jow Forums started spreading it around, basically it showed them doing a bunch of degenerate shit like fucking each other with goat head masks

Attached: got deleted.png (2203x1540, 51K)

shit nigger what the fuck
these retards got ejected from the church of scientology, started their own church, got tied to the manson killings and changed it to a christian oritented church/cult, and then pivoted into an animal shelter? this is the most nonsensical shit I’ve ever read
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_Church_of_the_Final_Judgment

DELET dis now

Attached: 1528258816608.webm (640x360, 272K)

the movie interstellar was a psyop to try to trick people into thinking of how a gravity drive works, so that the rothschilds (Read: red hairings, red shields) can take credit for the invention in order to infiltrate the US intelligence s4ervices.

I live near kecksburg and often wonder what was really found there
some people think it was the nazi bell and others think government experiment or UFO

when I was in highschool at a bonfire I saw a blue light glow really bright to white while staying stationary then fly straight up and disappear
the person sitting next to me saw it too

some spoopy stuff is the unbelievable amount of child sex abuse in the area
even in the pennstate football investigation people were going missing and one guy's laptop was found in a creek

Attached: th.jpg (400x227, 25K)

Attached: 1517622703866.jpg (1024x682, 174K)

Pic related gives you a better idea of how the fappening might have happened

Annual membership of the lowest rank is $75,000 a year. It's called "Aurum" membership, more than that is even more expensive, and then there's a special rank even above that. Called "Violet" or something, and I'm guessing that's where the pedo shit is.

Attached: nude and full-length.png (1904x1727, 415K)

Attached: alien_coin.jpg (500x500, 120K)

what’s with all the weird threads tonight?

Looks shopped tbqh

im scared dorothy

Sounds like you're in a hotspot. Can you do me a favor and provide some links to the child abuse news articles? Or at least tell me how it's usually done? I'm guessing foster homes, but I'm just wondering how they go about it generally.

Attached: cremation_of_care.jpg (640x480, 139K)

That's because this stuff is scary

Attached: example 6.png (999x1514, 1.59M)

PCP was used as a gateway to another Universe. And actually some of the technology we use today was brought back from this alternate Universe.

The secrets of Project Urion are pretty easy to access. And one of the people who helped found the project still talks openly about it (Timothy Wyllie).

It's crazy that people never heard about this, but few seem to ever talk about it.

How about you just put on your tinfoil cap, retarded schizo.

Attached: pale-horse.jpg (831x1332, 672K)

it's really terrifying. with as much power as they have it makes you wonder why they don't just enslave all of us. why even bother operating in the shadows at that point? I guess it's the taboo of it that excites them.

Clearly fake and gay

courant.com/politics/capitol-watch/hc-penn-state-sex-abuse-case-prosecutor-missing-20111111-story.html
sandusky ran the 2nd mile
The Second Mile. The Second Mile was a nonprofit organization for underprivileged youth, providing help for at-risk children and support for their parents in Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1977 by Jerry Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant college football coach.

the story is he was also pimping out the kids to top donators but everyone is brainwashed here it got hushed up

just recently this was reported
patch.com/pennsylvania/newtown-pa/grand-jury-report-pa-clergy-sex-abuse-due-out-today
it's bigger than what is reported

>why they don't just enslave all of us

they aren't trying to enslave us physically, they are trying to enslave us spiritually, they serve Satan.

>Or at least tell me how it's usually done?
desu a lot of it's from parents renting their kids out. foster families are fucked but usually not as much as birth families. this is something that people don't want to admit, and it's made worse by abusive parents telling their kids that foster homes are far worse than what they're getting at home.

I had family playing for the football team during this investigation
some members of the coaching staff bragged they would never be fired because of the dirt they had on coaches
it was well known sandusky was under investigation when he missed his own charity fund raisers while the rest of the football team attended

Doesn't surprise me with pennsylvania, some part of that state are corrupt to the fucking bone, let me ask you this, does the state still have construction work on roads with miles and miles of cones which just stay there, and no actual work gets done?

Because that's what it was like when I lived there.

PKUltra, internet form of MK. Flat Earth is a part of it.

Attached: caution.jpg (698x292, 76K)

Roswell was a Japanese spy craft. There are tunnels 5 miles deep under the US. The Nazi made it around the dark side of the moon and back to earth with gyroscopic propulsion. Nasa still has problems getting past the van allen belt. Alien greys have been found as fossils on other planets and grown in labs like Jurassic park and are under heavy mind control. Massive Ritual death pits that aline with the stars on certain dates The pyramids where not a mistake in star design. Many old religions practice butt rape of small boys. 1% of Americans born are test-tube babies. What your reading was written by a alien.

>desu a lot of it's from parents renting their kids out

Yes they got Cathy O'Brien this way, I remember that.

Pretty spoopy user

Don't look now, but that's a fuckload of CP heading to your email.

that sounds awesome
steve-o did so much ketamine and nitros he was in communication with another dimension

are there any papers written on it?

yeah whatever.

Attached: 1534148810435.png (2810x4096, 169K)

yep
my dad knows a guy who did pay for play for PA turnpike contracts
he made millions illegally and didn't do a day in jail
nothing ever changes here

For a split second I thought he was saying “oy vey!”

look at their connections to the smiley face killings. it gets even weirder. jim rothstein tracked them down. what was weird is a briefly saw the show once before even knowing the connection

There's a transit network thats been built in those tunnels, that crosses the entire NA continent, and possibly the Atlantic now.
The tunnel network itself covers the globe.
Its much deeper than they have been building the 1950-Present D.U.M.Bs, though some of those now serve as entry points, but the tunnels were actually found much earlier.

The craziest shit i've heard though, is that there is a full city down there underneith Utah - Wyoming, like a closed scientific community of 100,000s of people (I don't know how you remove that many people from the world without anyone knowing, operational in the late 70s onwards though, so maybe 2nd or even 3rd generations down there).
And I don't mean repitilian shit a la Correy Goode, which seems like deliberate misdirection.

Here's a chart of the hollywood user that brought attention to the snctm and house of kaya stuff. After he posted these, there were threads dedicated to exposing snctm and house of kaya and other pedo shit, but then everyone who posted in the threads got banned. I'll post the Sarah Silverman picture if I can find it.

Attached: Hollywoodanon.jpg (2560x1920, 701K)

pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/11/turnpike_pay_to_play_scandal_e.html
this guy operates a vending machine business too to launder I assume

Attached: tulemorse T.png (2048x2048, 1.15M)

>pay for play for PA turnpike contracts

not shocked one bit, that's Pennsylvania alright, fucking shit state with constant overcast as well, do you plan on leaving anytime soon?

Timothy Wyllie and John J Williams wrote a article about it years ago but it was mysteriously taken down and now you can't find ANYTHING about it online.

The book "From Here to Urion" was supposed to be published but got pulled, likely the government wasn't too happy about what it said.

The article was clear that a combination of PCP and some kind of propulsion engine (a jet? they made it vague likely on purpose) ejected the participant into "Urion". Apparently the individual could stay for quite a long amount of time.

It's a strange story, but Wyllie at one point provided some pretty damning evidence that it was true. I don't know how they've cleaned up this mess, but I'm sure some /x/ user somewhere still has copies of the article.

holy shit that's the best conspiracy I've heard in a while
I'm going to research it tonight

Here it is, the Sarah Silverman pic. It was weird as fuck, anons got into arguments over the date of the phone but that could've been anything imo, this got posted immediately after hollywoodanon mentioned snctm, and when we started looking into it, this was posted.

It was spoopy as fuck and so fucking bizarre, just the idea that Silverman would post here with something like that, but it doesn't surprise me desu. We live in a strange world.

Attached: this is it.jpg (723x1154, 153K)

Golf rumors
The Finders

I'll do my best to look everything up again. If I can get all the info I'll post a thread to /x/ eventually.

It's an easy photoshop job. Anyone can slap her ugly mug into the backdrop of a cellphone with some Jow Forums shit on it.

I doubt that dumb unfunny whore could even find this website. She's too busy twattering about molesting young boys.

I think what you say may be true but I still don't discount the possibility.

Attached: snctm colbert.jpg (760x819, 95K)

Sauce?

That guy is an obvious kike and the whole thing is probably an Israeli blackmailing ring.

Me and my friend did so much nitro we thought we saw god it was pretty cool

How do I join satan?

1. That doesn't even look like Silvershill
2. How did she take that picture? Seriously, how do you get that lighting, perfect pitch black background, and still a dim light from the camera?
3. It should be a dead giveaway when you see half censored/concealed pics like this. If she wanted to show her face clearly she'd do it. If she wanted to house her face she'd do it. Doing half of each is retarded

Attached: 1522823105300.gif (272x198, 1002K)

>The article was clear that a combination of PCP and some kind of propulsion engine

That's fucking hillarious....

>Here carl, take all of these drugs and then strap yourself into this catapult chair, we're sending you to another dimension

Confirmed, was in those threads,on the good side. Waiting for his red socks. Close friend to Red Fox and he gave up lots of hollywood info. Funniest thing he said, P Diddy is like the Biggest flaming Homo!!! My sides! The whole hip hop rap if you call it music is virtually all Homos pretending to be hard ass gang banger men. They all bend over and take it! You can find based blacks exposing their phony shit, i saw some you tubes a while ago.

Attached: image.jpg (684x486, 82K)