What is the most repdilled university major?

What is the most repdilled university major?

Attached: Ian Smith Portrait.jpg (700x739, 101K)

ALSO: Let's not debate whether or not one should attend university - this assumes the person is already going.

Also software engineering major/commercial entrepreneurship minor here

Attached: Ian Smith.jpg (468x519, 41K)

Ian Smith was a great man. My only criticism being that, with his Anglo-Saxon sense of fair play, tried to reason with those bent on destroying Rhodesia. By the mid-late 70s it was obvious the world would only accept Mugabe taking over, Smith should have just dug his heels in and gone down fighting but I also realise that a sense of moderation always marked him out.

I would probably say mathematics is the most red pilled major.

that would be Faggot Removal 101

Attached: pol_bas.png (756x795, 360K)

STEM, because it gets you elevated above most politics.
Also the most blackpilled, because you eventually realize that politics is the show that the 95% of the population needs as they are just not smart enough to build a reasonably functional society.

Floppy slotting 101.
Also university is for fags and you shouldn't attend one.

Attached: Powdered Nig.png (1236x658, 815K)

You're correct - he shouldn't have folded but he did what he thought was best for the country and the british betrayed him by letting Mugabe stand for election in 1980.

Mathematics is a pretty good one. I'm a zimbo by birth so I have a special place for Mr. Smith in my heart

Attached: Ian Smith with Sunglasses.jpg (1300x1048, 139K)

Trade school and Engineering

Attached: 1523663358111.jpg (308x301, 23K)

Indeed. In retrospect it's always easy to be right but at the time much harder. He obviously loved Rhodesia, he was up against an unholy alliance of Britain, USA, USSR and China all siding with terrorists murdering innocent Rhodesians. Shemefully the South Africans thought that abandoning the Rhodesians would mean the west would be nicer to them (see how that worked out!)

But you're right, Smith tried his best and decided in that moment that trying to maintain peace was a better way to go having had to fight a non-stop war for years.

Physics

Medieval French Poetry

The red pill has to do with shattering the illusions of the perceived consensus of the masses and finding the deep underlying structures that govern what we as humans are.

Clearly, philosophy is the most red-pilled. It’s literally a degree in how to think rationally, and you spend your whole degree basking in the wisdom of the greatest straight white male thinkers in Western history.

Chemistry major here, it's definitely a high tier way to go. Slightly less autistic than physics, less asshole premeds than a bio track and not as saturated as CS. More whites than the latter two as well, which is a nice plus.

>Shemefully the South Africans thought that abandoning the Rhodesians would mean the west would be nicer to them (see how that worked out!)
Yeh, it bought them 15 years.

fuckin thanks

Attached: White Zimbabwean in rural school.jpg (487x355, 37K)

I don't think any university major is, by itself, redpilled. The real redpill is in getting a degree that you actually intend to do something with, so you don't fall into (((their))) student loan death trap and live a life of wageslave misery.
t. Finance major, can't stand it but have resigned myself to living a life of comfortable misery.

Art history

niggerology

Statistics.

>More whites than the latter two as well
Really? My uni is 60% white(seems like more than that though) and my programming classes are 90+% white.

That said, I definitely am one of maybe five people in my classes that looks like they see the sun for more than an hour a day.

Civil Engineering

We literally make civilization, which is a triumph of the white race.

fucking this. Statistics are so true they are racist these days

business, with any addendum, minor, or alt; public safety is a close second; and STEM heavy on application, not on theoretical.

Dope, I'm in both.

this. i'm econ. I took econometrics last semester which was incredible as i feel it was the heart and soul of economic analysis.
I have a friend that switched to qualitative analysis major.
if i wasn't a semester from graduating and a major brainlet i'd switch too.

mechanical engineering

There is never any point trying to compromise with certain groups - non-whties disputing the possession of a homeland, feminists, (((marxists))), communists - all of these groups must be either controlled or destroyed, there is simply no other way. Let them live and grow in a society and you are basically letting a cancer grow.

Comparative Religion

This

Journalism.
You learn exactly how deluded the people around you really are.

Grad - LAW

UGrad - I don't know maybe business and work on your social game.

t-47 yo plumber.

Attached: 1516400648680.jpg (909x1200, 166K)

>You learn exactly how deluded the people around you really are.
I already know that though user.

Not like I do.
Feel free to laugh.

>undergrad biz and grad law
>tfw this is my exact plan
Thank you burger for your validation.

CS, you are either right or wrong. No politics.

Anything STEM and directly applicable to the workforce. The fewer women, the better.

damn right user

redpillu

Attached: 1525881399952.png (720x836, 456K)

Gender Studies.

The Dropping out major

>peace was a better way to go
I read an account of Rhodesia's downfall and the collusion to back Mugabe. Utterly disgusting, a microcosm of what PC culture would thrust upon us all.

Any programming/computing degree will do. You can't weasel your way out of an if/then block by claiming to be oppressed.

The shading on the suit is beautiful. Man, I miss the simple hand-drawn artistry that is old anime. What show?

Smith also censored moderate African groups like the SRANC. He and his country had it coming