Should I feel bad about doing cummies inside my pocket pussy...

Should I feel bad about doing cummies inside my pocket pussy? I purposely went 7 days without fapping just to experience this blissful feeling.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31-10-41-38.png (540x960, 549K)

Yes, there lots of cute boys who want your cummies!

Sorry... only females can recieve my seed ubermensch seed.

Attached: cdbb9244a758a7de3f9ba96742f73d56.jpg (840x1208, 57K)

But you just gave a pocket pussy your cummies...

heh not wanting cute boys. well i can understand. but im a bit sad :(

I was horny, okay. And sadly... there are no qt females in my area :(
There's plenty more fish in the sea. Maybe Denmark might wanna fill your asshole with his cummies ;)

you still have my dick wet of thick precum

denmark is mean. also i get these Danish ands about dating Norwegian. it always begin like this " hello there Norwegian/ nordmenn. im after someone who is looking for a bit of fun". youtub i dont want danes!

how wet did i make you? i dont think i really made you wet. that would be weird if im capable of something like that

dunno how it works but feels great man

im happy i made you feel good user :)

ah now its twitching its so itchy it drives me nuts

not but you should feel bad about using Jow Forums

please stop saying stuff like that... it gave me a boner

Pervs.

oh thats good maybe you will feel at least 1% of what i feel my dick literally leaks with precum and im so horny i want you to feel the same ritsu

ohh... thats good.but you really have boner problems. i cant suck it from the internet. im sorry :(

lol

Ritsu i soon i will make you feel what i do , i will fuck your as with my 16 cm dick and you will cum like a girl i will squeeze you till last drop of semen

f5

i would gladly accept. i want you to be happy user. please whatever you want to.

your gonna make me moan. i already have heavy breaths. please stop this...

it was a great summer Ritsu ,you are good kid but have to cure homo problem . what happened on Jow Forums stays here so im not a homo .Damn it feels good to be straight

i have tried to get rid of it. but it kinda has rooted deep into me. the Ritsu stuff has had effect on my real self. im becoming ritsu. but i guess its not that bad.

yeah you better not come around me or i would grab you by the balls and rape ya ass

dont say stuff like that. when people write those kind of stuff i get instant boners. also please dont rape anyone. you saw my face right? i hope you didnt because it would be a bit worrysome if you want to fuck me if you saw my face

i saw but i thought ya are not againts )

its okey. but if many people get rapefetish from me i have to do something about it. rape isnt good

my lil boy

im your lil boy :3

oh ritsu stop it its started twitching again youd better handle my snake

i have a little mouth. i-i will try to make it fit it!

ERP is a disgrace.
Go the fuck out to some private place.

be a good boy and so clean it from precum

i had a bad feeling about this. i know its bad but ehh i will try to make this stop next time i hope

only if you pat my head while i do it :)

okay i guess i have to say farewell to my homo part with the end of summer i will have to become normal once more. take care Ritsu

You know that you will not.

take care user. i hope you cure it!
i know. i always attracts gays and i get into the trap of doing stuff like this :(

>i get into the trap of doing stuff like this
is not a trap if you fall deliberately, perv ritsu.

but these fantasies. they feel so good. i cant get away from them. my body feel good just from reading those stuff. i almost moaning.

-100 cuteness
+75 perv
+50 thottery
Get a discord or something and go there with the slutty ERP

-100 cuteness
AHHHH BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD. CANT I ALSO BE CUTE WITH BEING PERVY :(

its hard. people lewd me all the time :(

100% thot.
sad

i will deny the erp next time. ok. im not a slut! please dont call me a slut

Sorry... only females can recieve my seed ubermensch seed.
>females
You mispelt fleshlight

idk, idk...

just exception for me when i will have urge next time

dont call me slutty. maybe some men send me dick pics. or they get horny by me. but im not a slut i hope.

im sorry but i cant. we have to do it another way. im so sorry

u cant do that to me

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 675K)

but people dont like it. if it was irl i would make you feel so good. here i cant do that. maybe i will ruin your straightness :(

okay ritsu remember me Jeg skal lage deg cum

i will remember you. oh that was a cute try. but it was wrong. i see what you meant though. i would do the same for you :)

damn you are so cute

eh? did i do something cute?

what you actually said is. i will make you cum. as in making cum for me.