Who is your country's best fren?

who is your country's best fren?
for me its Australia :)

remember when the british made us navally invade a heavily fortified position before amphibious landing crafts were invented and without proper planning?
haha, good times

Attached: australia and new zealand.jpg (500x363, 34K)

England Australia and Canada

you mean Israel

Burgerland is like that 40 year old obese manchild NEET son you are ashamed to have yet love all the same.

They ate not really are friend they use of and abuse us not like our Anglo brothers we got each others backs

>americans
>anglo

good one mate
now go die for Israel
>btw look at the last 3 digits of your post number, its how your jew masters rewarded you for giving them your foreskins and billions of dollars in aid money every year

I'm not sure if Hungary is friends with us or do we keep together just because every1 else disdains us

anglo just means english

Attached: 1534926225229.jpg (480x640, 19K)

It depends where in the US you are some areas have a lot of Germans but most of America especially the south is Anglo and not all Americans love Israel i for one hate Israel

>pig

It unironically might be US. But its an abusive relationship.

Fuck you, basically

Portubros.

Canada

Attached: F1414924-0BCC-4ADA-AE5B-8B043E8CB1FA.jpg (700x700, 109K)

ourselves :(

Not done moking your garbage French country.

we're both tsundere

Attached: 1531718201375.png (720x687, 479K)

How? Surely it's Belarus? It's just a Russian puppet state

Your best friend =/= Your dad

Attached: IMG_20180713_133228.jpg (873x1200, 158K)

no

Essentially two sadists who occasionally turn into insane sadists

>Burger thinks he can declare Aussies his national bestfriends
Nah mate, US is nothing. Australia and New Zealand might have a friendly rivalry, but NZ is pretty much the best friend Australia has hands down. All the US does is steal our celebrities, try to bleed money out of us, and drag us into military conflicts we have no place being a part of.

You are an abomination

You are a very normal person

>All the US does is steal our celebrities, try to bleed money out of us, and drag us into military conflicts we have no place being a part of.
Let's dissect this statement 1 by 1
>All the U.S. does is steal our celebreties
I'm sorry Hollywood is too successful for Australia to compete.
>Try to bleed money out of us
If anyone is bleeding Australia dry, it's the Chinese
>And drag us into military conflicts we have no place being part in
Any examples?

>I'm sorry Hollywood is too successful for Australia to compete.
It's not that you poach our talent, I'm glad that Australians are seeing such success, it's that you either pretend our celebrities are American or bastardise their Australian heritage to make more out of them.
>If anyone is bleeding Australia dry, it's the Chinese
China is definitely a problem for the Australian economy, but the number of US-based companies that completely avoid taxation for business done in Australia is just as large an issue
>Any examples?
Vietnam.

Home and away is the epitome of high IQ television and America literally can't even complete

Attached: images (45).jpg (480x270, 21K)

The fact that Hollywood never got Ray Meagher fills me with nationalistic pride

Attached: AlfStewart.jpg (400x400, 29K)

you mean Lithuania right?

They are, they even helped us in ww2, even though they were under The Reich. And remember nationality of our best elected king? Our mutual history is rich and full of stuff like that. Both of our languages have some bullshit grammar too~

Nah man, he means Hungary. They have been our best friends since the times of the First Commonwealth. Our relation with Lithuanians is a bit... complicated to say the least.

There is a saying in our language. Hungarians have their own version of it too.

Polak, Węgier – dwa bratanki,
i do szabli, i do szklanki,
oba zuchy, oba żwawi,
niech im Pan Bóg błogosławi.

It means something along the lines of:

Pole and Hungarian brothers be,
good for fight and good for party.
Both are valiant, both are lively,
Upon them may God's blessings be.

And it's not like one of those "sayings" no one actually says, we really say that. Though usually ommiting the two last verses. I actually dislike Polish version, as it places us in the first place instead of them. A bit tactlessly in my opinion. Magyars did better in that regard.

Attached: pol bol hungry frens.png (744x530, 31K)

Lithuania is the ex wife we wish we could have back

I had a koala teddybear
good times

Cute pic.

Lithuanians ain't even Lithuanians tho.

Belgium & Switzerland probably, as honestly I kind of consider them as french, kinda like brothers, with Québec being cousins?

Lol dumb kiwis and abbos die for a queen that doesn't even make you money in tourism

Attached: 1518960693765.png (513x509, 384K)

was a king at the time
never died for a queen

Lol dumb kiwis and abbos die for a queen that doesn't even make you money in tourism

Attached: 4ed1d74cfaf1de8f553a833d3384351f.jpg (188x164, 4K)

No one

Attached: 1466189441265.jpg (2236x1096, 329K)

ok

Attached: 1527119307964.jpg (1080x996, 127K)

Portugal, we are like brothers

Our big brother Russia.