Why aren't you happy, r/banter?

Why aren't you happy, r/banter?

Attached: 1-k71lVOFc8-JB-lf3fWqp3g.jpg (650x366, 30K)

Idk

Because I can't play the piano well.

I don't know. I've always been like this.

I'll teach you

I'm not just happy, I'm Super happy.

Attached: allsayainsarerapists.gif (245x242, 628K)

Okay, let's start.

I was happy after having finally accepted I was going to be alone forever. Then I met this girl who's really cute and seems sort of into me, but I no longer care about relationships enough to pursue her so I think I've already sent the wrong signals and been cast into the shadow realm beyond the friendzone.

i'm stupid lazy poor and lonely

I've been away from home for over a year and my request to go back got denied. It isn't fair.

I am happy.

My fiancé (male) is a ocean away from me and I haven't held his hand in three months.
Become a doctor they said, helping people will make you happy they said.

Attached: file.gif (464x304, 267K)

because all I ever wanted to do was be some cool special forces military guy but i was born in NZ
also i cant even join our meme of a military because im blind in one eye so I cant see down the sights when I aim a gun
lmao

11th page save

loser lololololol

I don't think the military is like that anymore man, I'm in the navy and get treated like dog shit. If I get caught saying a "bad word" I'll get verbally reprimanded. Been on my ship for over a year now and my first request for leave got denied. They just want robots who follow orders and don't have opinions, they don't care about the people.

Pretty much everything

I am happy.

Attached: not a sample.jpg (850x1202, 172K)

I had too much sex and it doesn't feel good anymore

this

Cause i have mutt step father

Oh blyat I feel sorry for you ruskie.

Attached: RWR0PCk-1.jpg (700x505, 171K)