Space Cowboy is the worst namefag on Jow Forums even worst than Normie

Space Cowboy is the worst namefag on Jow Forums even worst than Normie

Attached: 737be2dd44329d90dd74fc5a47d87b092f067c06a473cb8bca6ff0235d48a874_1_1.png (198x191, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qitn6FRc0oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no space cowboy is pretty alright

NO

I'M THE WORST

I'M THE WORST

More like Space Manlet amirite?
No jk the guy is so short its funny.

Space Cowboy is a decent namefag

literally who the hell are these people

Nice to meet you newfren

There are a lot of people who post satania desu sorry I don't know you

everyone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>poop>>>>>>> memeboi

I disagree. I'm far worse.

Attached: 1516261334069.jpg (771x792, 294K)

THE SKY IS DARK!
THE FIRE BURNS!
YOU STRIVE IN VAIN!
AS FATES WHEEL TURNS!

I used to have a different trip until I found a better one. I was MrWht or some shit.

HARKEN, CUR! TIS YOU I SPURN! NOW FEEL THE BURN!

Why do you think that?
I'm not a manlet

Attached: df0e4a9b49aeeebc0008c9397187f058.png (2582x3000, 1.38M)

Post tails.

Attached: Does this look like the face of mercy.png (1479x1173, 34K)

Post boipucci.

Attached: blacklagoonrobertasbloodtrail2.jpg (705x435, 34K)

W-what?

Attached: 77286054.png (303x378, 35K)

Why you so gay normie

Attached: OrdoHereticus_Inquisitor.jpg (422x600, 67K)

You heard me fuccboi. Boi pucci nao.
!!!OWO!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

Cute is one of my many bf's so it's k.

Attached: 95536519.gif (847x860, 1.59M)

Did I break your tiny cum filled mind?

Attached: 1522075926202.png (628x676, 497K)

But why do you have a bf? Why are you gay?

Attached: 1535606870680.jpg (694x1141, 121K)

A little bit.

Attached: 09631264.gif (400x500, 1.95M)

I prefer to sample all life has to offer.
Good. Means I can still keep you on your toes.

So that was your master plan all this time...

Attached: 1533953124862.png (516x440, 157K)

Fucking degenerate

Attached: 1535668471895.jpg (680x383, 71K)

Anonymous is the worst namefag on Jow Forums. Prove me wrong.

Oh no my master plan is to break you entirely. By the time I'm done with you there won't be a functioning brain cell left that doesn't involve cocks.
Degeneracy is subjective and relative. Fuck outta here with your puritan ideals. This is why you will die single.

Attached: e835844fd374e1ce13bb74dc4b6984b112e36117_00.gif (320x232, 548K)

W-would there be rope and leash involved?

Attached: 1534025381763.jpg (250x250, 22K)

AMEI X SPACE GAYBOY FANART WHEN?!

>Tfw I like teaching feeling

So much more than just that. I don't like my victims to be comfortable. Supplement rope with chains. You've been bad Cute. Unironically and not joking I know what you did

Attached: 1512521151050.gif (500x280, 1.94M)

Morality is not subjective

Attached: 1400699851_1663047488.jpg (1600x857, 339K)

actually it is

Get out of here with this horny teenage girl shit
You better fucking not

Stop trying to gay on the residents of Jow Forums

Attached: rmbXIPi.png (1050x1250, 776K)

>Unironically and not joking I know what you did

Attached: 23727724.png (339x325, 233K)

I now what is right and wrong but somethings are more wrong than others

You're going to die from an STD uwu

Attached: 1534770411355.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

and i think your rights and wrongs are bullshit
morality is subjective and you're retarded if you want to argue that

oooooh cute's in trou~ble :0

Attached: ooo.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>I think your rights wrongs are bullshit
Oh but i thought morels were subjective?

Do you even know what "subjective" means?

It basically means shit changes from other people's view point

worst thread on this site right now

Yes it is. There's no such thing as right and wrong. Morality is up to the individual. What you may consider wrong may be right to another. Besides there's nothing immoral about doing gay stuff. It doesn't hurt anyone.
!!!OWO!!!
You're next kitchen OwO
You did something in another server with someone that's lets just say you shouldn't be doing things like that with. I could care less if you slut around but with someone like that I can't allow it and you know why

Attached: Amspacegay.jpg (700x933, 310K)

Yes i agree

You can't gay me. I'm immune to the gay.

What if a individual thought it is ok to have sex with a child? Is that person's take on morality just as valid as mine?

hiya :3
um, what's the deal with space cowboy anyways?
I haven't been on here much
none are immune
all will fall prey to the gay

Attached: oh my.jpg (500x500, 55K)

I have to ask, do you have problems forming logical chains?

Yeah you're definitely immune being around me and Kiki. If you were tempted you pretty much could get both halves of the coin. The extremely good with Legs and the extremely bad with me.
I like that you're immune though. Same with SHIT POST. Means we have to be civil adults and have conversation.
Yes it's just as valid but I personally would find them reprehensible. That doesn't mean that their moral stance isn't still valid. Trying to say that morality is cut and dry is like trying to say that everyone likes the same shade of green just because they like green.

Attached: 775862072_preview_23___enm_by_moxie2d-d9ap36e.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Again, I'm sooner to try and have sex with a random girl before I fall prey to the gay

Like a month ago I ran a psyop to paint him as gay to keep him from bashing on the Mrs. It worked and he agreed to only bash on me which I'm cool with. Unfortunately bant took it seriously and I inadvertently made him undeniably gay. Plus he's a whiny turd who complains about no gf but has a super specific uncompromising view of what he wants which makes him just awful.

Sorry i don't think that if someone says it is ok to molest child or steel they are wrong because i know it is not ok to rob people or sexual assault children

Oh, HIM. Don't worry, it never got anywhere. I harrass him, but really that's it.
Plus we're not each other's type.

>Uncompromising
Sorry i don't want a used up cock sleeve i think having a pretty virgin gf is not to much to ask for

Attached: __galko_oshiete_galko_chan_drawn_by_akikusa_peperon__671ddee6a020dfd07ab5893253f02773.jpg (708x1003, 117K)

oh my bad I was thinking of zombies
if a gay bites you you'll just get aids though :P
>bant took it seriously and I inadvertently made him undeniably gay
lmao sounds about right
>whiny turd who complains about no gf but has a super specific uncompromising view of what he wants which makes him just awful
aw, poor guy
hopefully he'll get past that and find someone he can love :(

Attached: uwah a finger.jpg (500x420, 51K)

>i don't think
That's what makes it subjective. Now if you were in a room full of child molesters they would all think it's perfectly fine.
Can you see now how your earlier statement.
>It basically means shit changes from other people's view point
Supports the fact that since morality is subjective it's not cut and dry. If not I'm sorry you're legitimately retarded. While I agree that pedos should be shot in the stomach and hung high I will never tell another person it's "wrong" to put their penis in another man. It is night and day when compared to pedophilia as gay sex is between consenting adults and nobody gets hurt (unless they want to be).
I could see that of you two. I think it's cool you kept in contact with him for so long. He left bant and it kind of sucked. He was cool.
You'll never fall prey to the gay otherwise you would've fallen by now. Unless you're really really really super gay and just don't tell anyone.
Dude no. The fact that you would describe them this way and be so fixated on the fact of "pretty" (which is subjective) and virgin means you'll be single forever.
Let me ask you something. If a girl was perfect in every way in your eyes but she had sex with 3 other guys would that be a deal breaker?
He won't watch his next post.

Attached: kitchen with kongou.jpg (725x1024, 149K)

Don't matter if he not you type if norime talking about what I think he talking about you should not be doing it no matter what

Uhhh, I think you replied to the wrong guy.
Alright, I'll make you two a deal. No more of THAT, period, forever.

Attached: DarkMoko.png (1057x1136, 28K)

Makes it so I can have a good chat with you guys instead of having to deal with gay stuff.

Thats why I don't let gays bite me. Don't need no aids.

DON'T USE MY KONGOU LIKE THAT

The fact is thing still won't be 100% the same know what you did. But this is not the place for this when we come back form get food we can talk some were better about this.

It's the point that molesting a child will mentally scarr then for life and homosexuality in the long run hurts a nation .
>Would that be a deal breake
You know i got my heart set on tight virgin pussy but i'm so so lonely and horny i might just take it but i would always be comparing my self to her past lovers were they biger than me, were they better lovers, did they spend more time with her, ect

Sorry kinda all over the place.
Do you actually know who I'm talking about? Because if you don't I'll spell it out for you in front of everyone here. You know why I'm against even a day below the line on things like that. I don't care if their birthday is tomorrow you don't do that shit to his kind. It's unacceptable cute. I had to rack my brain over how to punish you or if I was going to keep you around (yes it was that bad).
Look I don't want you to stop what you do it's okay but be more discerning about who you do it with because I WILL FIND OUT. I have eyes everywhere and my fingers in a lot of pies. Verify before you OwO or else you might legit lose me.
B-but it's you and your kongou. I found that and thought you would like it. Tell me you wouldn't put a baby in her cannon. Look me in the face and tell me you would use a condom I dare you. Square up motherfucker.
>so I can have a good chat
Honestly that's why I like having you around. The gay stuff can get....tedious. I'd like to think me and you when talking don't worry about the gay. At least I don't. To me you're just a bro from around the same stomping grounds.
It's almost September it must be getting cold up there. You got snow yet?

Attached: a2fbb-black2blagoon2bova2b-2b052b-2b03.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>else you might legit lose me.
This warning is really all I need to read.
Alright.
I know I fucked up.
I won't do it anymore.

Attached: 12305075.png (400x219, 62K)

Who says I haven't had a child with her yet?
It's pretty early still. Snow won't be a possibility until October or November.

Attached: YwboE42.jpg (850x1203, 203K)

>homosexuality in the long run hurts a nation
Nigga people were gay in Rome, gay in Greece and have been gay all around the world since forever. The population is stable at around 5-6% (high estimates).
If it's so bad name me ONE ONE singular nation that attributes its fall to their gay population. Fuck dude even Rome didn't fall because of its gays. Where the fuck do you get this shit?
>i would always be comparing my self to her past lovers were they biger than me, were they better lovers, did they spend more time with her, ect
That's your problem nigga not hers. You're insecure with literally every facet of yourself which is why you want a virgin. You don't want her to be able to compare you to anyone else because you know you're not the best.
Look imma fitnna be real with you for a second. I've lurked your posts for a long time and I can tell you that you're all kinds of fucked up. The reason your single isn't roasties or this or that it's you man. You're insecure, have no confidence and are completely stubborn about what you want. NO WOMAN IS GOING TO SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF. Grow the fuck up. You think I ever worried about if I was the most hung horse in the stable with the sluts I banged? Lol no. I'm the one banging her now and that's all that matters. One day you'll meet a girl and think she's the best thing ever and everyone will shit on her just like people do with my wife. You know how I know? You're in fucking Jow Forums loser.
Good. Now go be a slut in bant and turn someone gay. We need to up our numbers.
*pats your head*
It always sucks that Halloween there has to be done with trunk or treat and the possibility of snow on the ground. Remember the mormons getting their cars in the church parking lot giving out candy from their trunks? Fuck they're so retarded XDXDXD

I gotta make a run to the store to get food brb. We hijacking this thread.

Attached: dbbf438d857e1258a191f32282f3579e.jpg (711x658, 46K)

When you come back, get on discord. I have a lot of DMs to you and stuff to show you.
>Hand-drawn maps.

Do you know the Romes also drunk water from lead pipes fucked animals and were big fan's of pedoraste and slavery. And haven't you noticet the more a nation start's to decay the more morally degenerat they become weird right.

>We need to up our numbers
No. Fuck no. We need more normal straight people here.

Really? I always did regular trick or treating. Always braved the cold because Im not a pussy

I can't get on discord right now unfortunately. I've got a few things I'm trying to take care of. Posting here is something I can do between projects.
>hand drawn maps
You been in Jow Forums again sweetie?
Of course I do but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. No society has ever fallen because of gays and "degeneracy" is subjective and relative. Jesus you're dense.
We have enough of those. I want more qt bois OwO
Yeah man apparently the mormons have a problem with trick or treating so they do trunk or treat. They get a bunch of members of the church to decorate the trunks of their cars in the church parking lot to hand out candy. I always thought it was strange that you couldn't take candy from people's cars EXCEPT when they're mormon and on halloween. The church is even pushing its members to stop using the term mormon and use the full term Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Even using LDS is wrong now.

Attached: 1484605190172.gif (243x270, 483K)

>We have enough of those.
No. 70% of Jow Forums is gay, we need more normal people around.

>70%
I call horse shit. Even by my own polling we're right around 53% which is normal. If we were as high as you said we'd be crawling with gays.

Attached: Bant sexuality.png (983x523, 37K)

>You been in Jow Forums again sweetie?
I literally haven't set foot in that shithole since March.
This is one example of what I've made.
>I can't get on discord right now unfortunately. I've got a few things I'm trying to take care of. Posting here is something I can do between projects.
Ah, ok.

>CLICK VERIFY ONCE THERE ARE NONE LEFT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 20180830_170535.jpg (2560x1440, 1007K)

>53% which is normal
not normal at all, normal would be 5-6%
>we'd be crawling with gays
We are already.

yeah but 40 of those straight votes are me

>I literally haven't set foot in that shithole since March.
Yeah that place is going downhill fast. The election really ruined it.
>one example
>IS-K
God fucking damn there's a new islamic state every fucking year. Who the hell are these assholes now just IS in Iraq?
It looks really good. You'd be super useful to a lot of people with skills like this.
What motivated you to make this map?
>select all fire hydrants
>none left
>you have failed the captcha
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>normal would be 5-6%
Let me rephrase this then. It's normal for Jow Forums. We have always had a large gay population.
>We are already.
Oh come on it's not that bad. The CCC only has logged a small handful of gays.

Attached: 1513475335841.png (661x570, 137K)

No gays themselve do not destroy notions but degeneracy is a tree with many branches one domino falls as do the the others step by step me descend deeper in to the great darkness as America grows weaker we become more degenerat it is not a accident less people are having family's more people are live they lives only for pleasure and not for their God or country or family but only for themselves is it just a accident that every thing fell apart after the sexual revolution take away a way a manes morals he becomes nothing but a animal only caring about what can please him at the moment

>God fucking damn there's a new islamic state every fucking year.
uhhhh.... hehhheehheheh [nervous laughter]
They've been in Afghan since 2015.
>Who the hell are these assholes now just IS in Iraq?
It's Islamic State - Khorasan.
IS in Iraq has been largely wiped out. Iraq has 100% ground control - excluding the KRG areas.
>It looks really good. You'd be super useful to a lot of people with skills like this.
Thanks.
>What motivated you to make this map?
Boredom.

Have another one before I go off for the night.
*kisses you goodnight*

Attached: 20180826_194533.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

You go to Jow Forums?

Newfag

>Who the hell are these assholes
CIA.

Dude take that shit to Jow Forums. The sexual revolution wasn't the only thing that ruined America. You don't even mention industrialization, mass computing, centralized banking, outsourcing, fractional reserve banking, government bailouts, mass media, corruption of journalism, cultural displacement, demographic shifts, immigration, common core education, generational disparagement, trickle down economics, Reaganomics, government biometrics, reduction of the welfare (Social Security) and literally endless amounts of other shit. You're an edgy polack who wants to blame everything on muh gays and muh roasties. Get educated you sub 100 IQ retard the world doesn't revolve around sex it revolves around the sun.
>They've been in Afghan since 2015.
Oh no...
>It's Islamic State - Khorasan.
NO NO NO
>IS in Iraq has been largely wiped out.
Okay good. I thought these niggas were eatin beans.
Well it was nice seeing you Cute. I'll be around tomorrow since I got jack shit going on besides working on mods (trying to create a radio station and a bant flag that waves and moves)
*kisses you goodnight*

Attached: nagtgqPUFi1scx3cto3_500.gif (500x250, 1.83M)

Fucking newfag.
When the hell are they going to learn that funding rebels just to fight rebels that puts those rebels out of work so they become rebels themselves is just a bad idea?
You see this is why I say we're not the best country in the world anymore. I'm so ashamed of what we've done it's not even funny and I've been on the side of fighting for Israel.

Attached: 1474150164069.png (607x605, 330K)

Forgot to (You) now I've kissed space gayboy. Now I gotta go brush my teeth with napalm

>themselves is just a bad idea?
Never, because its a good idea.

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=Qitn6FRc0oc

Attached: airforcelogo.jpg (600x400, 20K)

Tell us absolutely everything.

I never said it was the only the only thing you dum dum but sex is a very important thing and biology speaking it is the most important thing so messing with the most important human function is not a good idea Sexual immorally isn't the only problem in society but when you have parents dressing ther sons up like girls and parading them around it's a pretty big fucking problem

Btw the word does revolve around sex with out it humans wouldn't exist

No it's not it's a terrible idea. Stop giving rebel groups guns and money. Look what happened with ISIS. They funded and trained al qaeda then when they realized they could stand on their own they became ISIS. It's all the same shit going back to the Mujahideen when you faggots in the KGB wanted control of the ME. Fuck off Ivan and stop funding rebel groups.
You did not become a zoomy....

Attached: 0b70ebe3f92d8f4b9791aea3ccd7af8abbccd851ae7dbdb83421bc485ca54af3_1.jpg (450x533, 85K)

Sorry i don't really concern myself with what boards fagie lurks

>rule saudis with iron fist
>shit on all of ME
>make money of their oil in exchange for paper
>lobby any business you want because muh terrorism
>steal more oil and sell it for more paper
>all you have to do is send some more of said paper to sandniggers
Normie, are you crazy or something? This is best thing your country came up with since lend-lease.

Fuck off with your spotlighting shit. Rome didn't fall to "degeneracy" and like you said they fucked dogs and shit. China didn't fall to degeneracy neither did Japan or England. Whatever you're on about just fucking stop because it's retarded. The world has bigger problems to deal with. You make literally no good points at all. You're just regurgitating shitty nupol propaganda.
I was in /z/ and /new/ (not /news/ /new/) once upon a time but you aren't even old enough to remember what those were.
Fuck outta my Jow Forums faggot.

FIAT currency was a mistake. It's literally what every alchemist wanted. Turning worthless paper into gold. It's straight up robbery.

Sorry, was driving home from my brother's.
I doubt it will catch on to stop using mormon or even LDS. It seems ridiculous to even ask such a dumb thing