America Thread

Hey there, fellow Americans, what do you like the most about your country? For me, it's the locals. In each of the 30 states I've been to I've found a group of people willing to lend me a hand, even when I just showed up in the middle of the sticks dressed in a funny outfit with no phone.

Attached: Burger.png (295x299, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: burger.jpg (306x450, 40K)

For me, it's the freedoms to do what you like.

>bumping own thread
>not even using a duke image
blow it out your ass

Attached: balls of steel.jpg (480x360, 17K)

for me, its the burgers. I like in-n-out

Attached: 1534263103449.jpg (1080x1149, 153K)

in n out is garbage smelted down and formed to look like food

ok tough guy, what burgers u like?

Attached: 1527282664608.jpg (300x300, 21K)

for chains?
p terrys
whataburger
shortstop
freddys

I have none of these in my area. What now, genius?

Attached: 1532726406913.png (658x617, 659K)

eat from major chains cause they're still better than in n out

u sound like a major tool

Attached: 1531850538785.png (750x766, 730K)

not an argument

i only have whataburger in my area

freedom

Attached: 1505676434856.png (681x800, 340K)

What's with America and burgers?

fuck off

I didn't mean to be offensive.

ffo kcuf

They're tasty and easy to make. What's it to ya?

Attached: Burgerfairy.jpg (600x696, 57K)

Fatty greasy meat between sugary carb handles. Traditionally served as a Combo with a pound of fried potatoes and a 2 litre carbonated sugar beverage. It’s literally our National Anthem (Radiohead).

Westerns. Which is weird, since I hate deserts.

Attached: Borche_Cowboy.png (649x557, 93K)

One of the US' greatest exports is fast food, which are usually burger places, therefore it's somewhat iconic, and online we play into the expectations of what foreigners think of us.

Many westerns take place in the prairie and mountain regions as well as the arctic, not just the desert. It's a narrative, not a location.

Delicious easy to make food that you can easily customize i.e. Jalopenos and Pepperjack; Salsa and Guac

Freedoms and just our culture in general.
I also use the notion that Americans feel superior to other countries to fuck around with people.

Attached: city-on-hill.jpg (290x376, 27K)

McDonalds, Burger king, and Wendy's were all founded here and are extremely competitive, so now we have massive amounts of all three of these chain restaurants. Fatties with no self control eat all their meals there and thus the stereotype is born.

I like america because of the founding fathers. The revolution is one of the most important moments in not only modern history, but all history. It inspired a wave of republicanism and humanism across the world.

Wats not to love

Do we count as Americans?

Attached: Ohayou Leaf.png (600x600, 13K)

Not unless you pony up and join the union~

For me, it's burgers. I like in-n-out and five guys the best.

america a shit
t. yuropoor

Attached: 1509636829758.jpg (680x680, 108K)

Blow it out your ass!

Attached: duke_saves_the_day.png (2100x1500, 112K)

at least half the people in this thread are only pretending that they're posting from the greatest country God created

no, you're America's hat, and we'll throw you into the river if you ever cross us

:(

>Pretending
What you getting at?

Attached: Duke_Smoke.jpg (1024x932, 106K)

Belgium is just a glorified waffle museum!

Attached: Waffle.jpg (400x400, 62K)

Having more advanced everything than just about anywhere else on earth, and being able to afford those advanced things

And that is... supposed to be a bad thing?

Attached: 1525138372808.gif (200x200, 92K)

Except for health care.

Happy Labor Day all

Canada needs more Muslims

The US needs more immigrants from Fiji

No, don't come here.

Attached: 1B78D128-3478-43DE-8617-086F017E038C.png (354x352, 153K)

We have less of them than (you).

I like the school shootings

I like the lslam rape gangs

we all love them

The culture. Rock and roll man.

Attached: z4cwfze0o5vy.jpg (748x721, 182K)

yes, come give ur brother a hug

>california
you hate me so I hate you
that's it, really

Why is the burger hungry? Did he skip breakfast?

I think Americans a pretty cool as a people, but their government is ran by idiots. Don't they take politics seriously? If not, why not abandon their congress?

Dank.

Most people stopped caring years ago when it became clear that the people in charge didn't actually have an idea for what they're doing.

Watch it, leaf.
A lot of people do care about politics but our two-party system has reached a point of unsustainability due to the fact that both parties now represent umbrellas of widely conflicting interest. The moderate and far left and right have different objectives, not only against themselves but within. It's what the terms "alt-right" and "regressive-left" mean.

I have a feeling it does stem from laziness, though. The reason you elect corrupt people looking to game the system is because non-corrupt people are too lazy to take responsibility.

Most of our "good" people are simple folk who would get lost trying to navigate through the political landscape of today. It just requires too much research for anybody but a career politician to pursue. Or possibly a historian.

It's still better than our current situation where there's no strong candidates anywhere for anything so our politics ends up being an extension of the US's all the time when it isn't people like Trudeau choosing his policies based on whatever ails soccer moms and liberals.

One thing I also kind of like about the USA is the gambling culture of places like LV, in idea at least. You don't really see anything really similar to it except for maybe some of the Caribbean.

Don't nips have something similar or is it something you taught them specifically?

I love how over-the-top we can get away with being. At times it's like being a cartoon, while Euroland sounds bland and boring in comparison.

Attached: Freedom_Fries.png (650x365, 522K)

I understand liberty cabbage and I guess freedom sandwiches, but why change french fries?

because american are idiots

Attached: 1513303051503.gif (480x479, 263K)

Freedom fries was in response to them not supporting the Gulf War and giving Iraq jets, which ended up shooting down a few A-10s.

things I think we're good at:
>free speech tbqdesu
>americans are pretty nice people
>as far as world powers go you better hope to god we stay ahead of china we are at least somewhat chill
bad stuff:
>almost everything else

Thinking about China, do they really want to be world leaders or is that just a meme? President for life ching-chong already can't be arsed to legislate the majority of his own country, he'd buckle the moment he had to solve an international dispute.

America? More like Gayrica

Truth
streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: 85aa9587b907dd3f40c09d1ef420b099--cowboy-art-god-is-good.jpg (736x542, 53K)

excuse me what the fuck did you just say

what about utoya?

I like getto full of niggers and mexicans who regulary shoot yourself and white guys who walking nearby.

>American education
That was in Norway. Idc

We made you relevant

It's great that nobody can push us around... except for our own politicians.

Why couldn't they have named their country something more creative than the continent?

Because we're a united states of America, each American state is like a country.

Why is Australia named after its continent?

New Jersey accent

I like Americans. They are very generous people!

Why don't Euros tip?

Thank you Argentina, you may have a 50% off coupon for a burger, valid until June of next year.

Attached: Burge.jpg (545x820, 73K)

burg

Attached: 1535695613029.jpg (1067x800, 172K)

Both political parties have been harvesting what political interest the public has left to divide the country even more than it already is, all in service of their corporate masters. They've been selling out our nation for decades and they can do it because people still trust major news outlets: Fox, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, all of it is bullshit. All it is is the corporate masters who can afford to put people on those giant platforms filling said platforms with whatever talking heads they can find that pass for "charismatic." Worst yet, because most people get their information from these talking heads, they can effectively control the public discourse: whatever they talk about is what's going to be on the mind of the public. Doesn't matter if it's important or not, doesn't matter if our freedoms are slowly being stripped away or if our republic is slowly losing it's position as the greatest nation on earth, because all that information isn't readily available and people are generally too lazy to look for it themselves.

All that said, one of the many reasons I love this nation is that when Americans find out they're being screwed, they get pissed. And when the get pissed, oh boy...

Attached: t_63cae8b4737a1a1fd7b975259b50b3c4-imagejpeg.jpg (255x187, 16K)

>living in America for the people and not to avoid people as much as possible

Attached: kenshiruto.jpg (640x432, 80K)

No man is an island, frendo.

Except for mountain people.

*Did trust major news outlets. If nothing else, the past two years have thrown the curtain covering their agendas down like a clown dropping his pants, even thought it should have been obvious earlier that the outlets all became biased decades ago.

A depressing amount of people have gotten back to treating their media of choice as the gospel again, since the main person who championed against it is a meanie-head.

I love the cuisine, burgers included.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles. They can't keep at it forever, eventually the American people will loose an unacceptable right. Be that the first or the second, when one or the other gets overturned Congress is going to be lit up like the Fourth of July.

>ifunny.co
Please unironically gas yourself with your car exhaust and a tube. Do you know how annoying it is to find a decent meme and have to work to crop annoying watermarks out? Sure that one is easy but ones that over laps images are exceptionally annoying.
Never save an image with a shit water mark™ ever again, thanks user.

Attached: 69309089543890098.jpg (1024x731, 100K)

>getting mad
>getting unironically mad
we don't tolerate unirony on this board user

Attached: 1524012661470.png (249x249, 3K)

I know my friend donated some money after that big ass earthquake you had a while ago.

>being okay with shitty watermarks

Attached: Homura 1984893893434.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>thinking it matters as if you have anywhere else to go

Attached: 1510692754782.png (460x456, 212K)

>the bit rot meme is real
This is not what the screenshot function is meant for! Normie holocaust when?

Attached: pissed off black cat 99776665554.jpg (750x736, 564K)