Does any body else sometimes feel like they just want to stop existing

Does any body else sometimes feel like they just want to stop existing

Attached: 1534707316116.jpg (960x640, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_pAa9252Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes? I do it every day.

Just turn off the namefag mode.

I feel that way every day too but sometimes it strong
Why

you already dont exist at all, that feeling is the opposite; you want to exist but your lonelyness keep you from doing so, you will never have a qt gf that makes sex with you everyday and generate a lot of child for you, a man do not exist at all untill he achieve this goals, so you dont want to stop existing you just want a normal existence, but probably you dont deserve it...

>Don't deserve it
I think i deserve to not fell cold and empty

>namefagging on anonymus subreddit
>deserve to not fell cold and empty
dude you dont deserve any better

Yup

Maybe i should just cash out of life early it's not like anyone would miss me

Attached: 141953.jpg (163x350, 21K)

Yeah you should

I know but i don't have the guts to right now it will have to get a little worse be for i can finally do it

You're 18 and you're already giving up.

Attached: 1519138731173.png (774x513, 324K)

Yeah you should

start doing parachuting, maybe you can find a new hobby to fullfill the void, otherwise you can commit suicide faking a malfunction. think about it.

I literally have nothing to live for i know that sounds edgy but i can not think of a legitimate reason for me to go on

You are also very cringey

I don't really care

You should

Actually sit down see think what you want to do in life.
Hell I'm 23 and just figured out what I want to do for the rest of my life.
Be open-minded, helps you to learn and grow, strengthening your belief in yourself. Being honest. There is an honesty that comes with an open mind because being open-minded means admitting that you aren't all-knowing. It means believing that whatever truth you find might always have more to it than you realize.

Why? I have more important shit to worry about like my depression and suicidal thoughts

*Actually sit down and think what you want to do in life.
I should get some sleep

I don't really know what i'm good at or what i want to do i'm actually pretty useless i could never see myself as a successful person maybe if i had someone to help and encroach me growing up things might have been different

Discover yourself.
>i could never see myself as a successful person
You could if you put in the work.
Don't be afraid of failure, Be afraid not to try.
> if i had someone to help and encroach me growing up things might have been different
Is there anybody in your life that you look up to?

Are you a Hikikomori?

>You could be if you work at it
I know but my mind and body feel like it's had the life drained from them i barley have the will to get out of bed
>is there anybody in you life you look up to
Yes
No

sometimes i want to but i think it's just the occasional depression

Meat this for >Is there anybody you look up to
No

So you is hikki?

>I know but my mind and body feel like it's had the life drained from them i barley have the will to get out of bed
YOU'RE 18 YOU SHOULDN'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE 99 YEARS OLD
Get a job
That's the best advice I'm going to give you.

it's ok poss check them doubles

shit post space cowboy same difference

Yes
>You shouldn't act like that your 99
I can't help it my body doesn't really feel alive just like a walking corpse in fact no part of me really feels alive

Attached: 1534798494530.jpg (428x640, 82K)

?

probably because you're extremely skinny

Well yes but i think it's not just because of that i mean i feel hollow and lifeless like a ghost

But you have to have a few loose screws to come to this place regularly...

I still go to Jow Forums sometimes but not as much

going straight to my edge compilation, go lift, faggot

I will today

>big surprise

Attached: hyde 1.png (351x369, 106K)

You should leave your room and kiss your dog

What so surprising?

Your seeming inability to understand simple irony.

Attached: 1526898264323.png (233x255, 57K)

I'm not living in the same home as my dog at this time

I fail to see the irony

youtube.com/watch?v=q_pAa9252Uo

Once I come back from boot and have a little free time in-between my studies. I want to see you get a job and improve yourself, Space cowboy.
Be the best you, you can be.
You live in america!
It's a land where you make your own destiny, by not sitting on your ass but by working your ass off to achieve your goals.

Attached: 1772901-true.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Too bad.
But to answer your initial question: I've been clinically recognized as suicidal, so it should tell you something. I've been holding off to it simply because there are still a handful of people that care about me, unfortunately.

You are right i'm going to try and get better and i'm gonna get my ged

Good, go get that GED.
If you have difficulties on a certain subject, use youtube and google as learning tools and always ask question.
Education is key for one's future.
While you're getting your GED try to figure out what you want to do and don't be scared, you're 18 so you have time.

Attached: rad.jpg (377x348, 41K)

Yeah but zero sum is impossible in real life

Attached: Dj_w7juX0AIyxms.jpg (380x380, 33K)

Thanks for the pep talk SHIT POST you have made me feel better you really are the MVP of Jow Forums

Good luck dude and try at life, don't give up.

I'm going to bed.

Savage af

Yup. I've felt like that for a long time until I went to see a psychiatrist and a few months later. Everything was alright. I didn't know how I got through these 6 months. If there's a will, a dream... something to live for, you'll get through this rough patch.