THOUSANDS of men turned up for THIS

THOUSANDS of men turned up for THIS

The ABSOLUTE state of MEN

Attached: F539F465-EECE-4F21-A66C-E980F7B39997.jpg (290x306, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_2VYeHAx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat sister bot thread

Attached: 1535747078237.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

checked & /thread.

sage.

Saged your GUID.

we need to normalize prostitution as a normal thing for young men.

I fuck better prostitutes for 150zł

Attached: 1535653236927.jpg (600x480, 44K)

Nope not me.

She eventually chose some nigger that dumb enough to stick around but not even he received any pussy in the end.

Sage

Throw a monkey a peanut, please?
What was this event and who is that pig with makeup?

Some cunt who cock-teased a couple hundred dudes on Tinder, had an entire team of one white guy who came up with the plan and dozens of underpaid Indian IT nerds(no joke) writing these guys messages, some of them for over a year or so, then invited the guys to meet up somewhere at the same time at the same place where she would then make some point about how sexism and objectifying women is bad or something.

what's the name of the video?

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

Attached: joaninfo.png (1346x1968, 335K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_2VYeHAx4

Attached: cursedjoan.jpg (582x455, 169K)

Thanks Dutch bro,

Can we glass the earth with nukes now?

I prefer the story of the Brazilian guy who showed up at a huge feminist rally and showed his cock.

Attached: joanafraid.png (500x300, 191K)

Attached: GUID1.png (1095x816, 201K)

this is what happens when you don't join MGTOW. You should manipulate women into seeking out you not the other way around like this tinder slut did.

Attached: 1535479620567.png (382x346, 300K)

What happened to that Brazilian guy, I'm guessing they got BOPE to do a gender reassignment surgery on this sexist gangster pig right there on the spot.

why are people still trying there? there are some good looking guys in that crowd that still stand there waiting to expect to still get a mulatto like the fuck

What a stupid, entitled cunt. Hope she dies old and extremely lonely. Bitch isn't even attractive. Literally no man would "objectify" her. Women are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They LOVE being objectified.

cockman in action

Nothing much happened to him, he probably went deaf but legends don't need to hear the crowds chanting, they can see them.

Attached: cockman.jpg (680x453, 67K)

They probably travelled miles to get there and thought they might as well spectate the retarded shitshow now that they were there. The chumps that competed were like 70% brown mutts.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Attached: darkness.jpg (654x383, 52K)

I thought gore posts weren’t allowed here?

Oh that old meme, I though you mean a newer case.

Dudes are thirsty, no man would marry the bitch but tons of them would like some of that pussy, now matter how much of a butterface is attached to it.

Yeah imagine being in the car for 1+ hour(which is a lot for us but not them) just to meet such a mulatto. Some of these guys can get normal girlfriends you know.

I should rename all my images in this format

also saged

Who is fat sister?

she is

It's just proof that in the modern world, the scales are completely tipped in favour of the women. There was a time when women and men needed each other for more than (((love))): for income stability and social proofing (women and men alike who were not married by 30 were looked at funny and probably called gay behind their backs). It was a trade off.

Now women are told, they don't need no man and no fault divorce / rampant abortion is a thing. Women have every tool at their disposal to ride dick their whole lives and not settle down and it's having serious effects on the social fabric of western society.

I lose faith in modern society by the day. It hurts, anons.

She singlehandedly could not support contact with all of them, that was publicity stunt.

Attached: white genocide.jpg (728x545, 105K)

kek

Don't forget all the beta's who will stay shower the thots with compliments and be there for them when they decide to settle down

source for this?

>some retarded pol shitbag

She looks like she has down syndrome.