This is a russian girl

This is a russian girl

Attached: 15354762643530.png (249x351, 170K)

I'd still fuck her
pussy is pussy after all

Desperate.

The title stands for faggotry

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-01-17-06-49.jpg (1080x1920, 627K)

T. Aлиce

With the right position you won't need to see her face all the time.
Also, without make-up, she'd look exactly the same like all cunts without make-up.

Attached: 1531490967838.gif (509x600, 1.16M)

Back to harkach, korbo

I'm telling you it's a fucking trap ffs

Why did you say
>girl
then?

Post more ponies pls

It's not my prerogative

also -

Attached: Безымянный.png (977x870, 52K)

As you Alice?

The more I look at the first picture, the more it feels like one of it's eyes is bigger than the other.

Regardless why the fuck would one post his phone number and tell everyone where he likes to take a walk they likely doxed him or something

Which reminds me they have a couple of interesting boards though they seem all dead or inactive. If my skills were beyond elementary level I'd give it a shot but it probably wouldn't be worth spending my time over a dead visual novel board.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-01-17-27-09.jpg (1080x1920, 486K)

btw, this imageboard has an official group in the social network (vkontakte/vk) analogue of facebook
keep enjoying this shit

Why the fuck would one make a FB group for an anonymous board is beyond me but at least they don't seem to shitpost as much as this shithole.

Are russians still obsessed with the old comfy guy meme?

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 41K)

>Why the fuck would one make a FB group for an anonymous board
Again, this is the official group in vkontakte, which was created by 2chhk administrator

So, this is an indicator of shitty imageboard
>seem to shitpost
2ch imageboard for children from vkontakte, so VKontakte and 2ch have one CDN(owned by Mail.Ru group)

Jesus korbo, I thought after your castration you couldn't fell even lower, but still you managed to surprise me

What the actual fuck and I thought russian Jow Forums was based I guess ignorance is bliss
Nigger reverse search the image

This is a boy

Attached: Trapito.jpg (960x720, 46K)

>kerdasi amaq II