Why is white people ””””food”””” so bland and tasteless...

Why is white people ””””food”””” so bland and tasteless? Why is shit like potato salad considered the pinacle of white people cuisine? Do white people just have no culture?

Attached: 1C635503-91E9-4122-88E1-C271AD9AFC4B.jpg (750x1000, 216K)

I’m so sick of Americans and their American centric view of whiteness. Go to Italy and France and eat their food and tell me if it’s bland

whites are the best chefs, and the entire fine dining industry caters to white customers.

Hi Joan, how are you?

hi joan.

Too bad everything can't be as awesome as grape drink

Don't reply to slide threads idiots.

white people culture is civilization, science, constitutional republics, the rule of law, family, property, classical music, reading books, climbing mountains, the outdoors, campfires, astronomy, philosophy, love of freedom, self reliance.
Good white people food is the French or the Italian cuisine.
now fuck off. We want to be left alone.

Attached: white culture.jpg (1237x824, 141K)

Attached: 1535186562990.png (1500x1500, 926K)

>implying my burger doesn’t have more flavor than an enchilada.
There’s a McDonald’s near you because it’s delicious.

This.

Also, just because shitskins needed to put so much spices on their food to cover up the shit taste of it that they burn out their ability to taste food with out an ungodly level of spices doesn't mean that "white" food is bland.

>nig throws random spices on chicken
>calls it cuisine

Black "people" food in comparison:

Attached: skluslsst.png (776x5032, 732K)

>white people food bland and tasteless
>McDonald's in 185 countries
>You ate sandwiches, cereal, and I've cream this week if not today
> Why are you so ignorant and dumb

Stupid niggers don’t understand Christianity

/thread
Shitskins picked a shitty part of the world to live and their food is bacteria ridden so they use spices to save themselves from dying while eating their shitty spoiled food. White people are good at bringing home dinner so we don't have to rely on eating old ass food that's been sitting out for a week.

Why? I absolutely hate over spiced foods. I especially hate anything curry. I'm sure many of us feel this way besides muh ethnic foodies.

One of my favorite dishes is pork & turnips.

It's literally just cubes of pork, turnips, a little flour, and some chopped onions, in a pot, and left to steam/boil.

People who don't understand that your'e supposed to taste your ingredients need to get diabetes and die.

>when you can't taste anything so you carpet your food in every spice further burning your taste buds beyond repair then go on to blame other people for having "bland food"

Attached: 1516308951199.png (645x773, 87K)

Clearly black cuisine is superior.

Attached: 1516204422986.webm (460x462, 2.93M)

What the fuck is a "white peoples food"?

I’m Asian and nigger food is the blandest fucking shit I’ve ever tasted.

Even the pinnacle of black food Ethiopian to me tastes like someone from Tahiti tried to make Indian food from a photo without ever tasting it.

And American black food is the WORST, it’s all just gloopy mushy salty crap that looks like random ingredients just thrown in a bucket and boiled. It’s an insult to gruel.

>White people don't season their food meme

I know this is bait but my mom never ever puts up any spice in her food not even the most regular shit whole my childhood i ate meat, soups and vegetables that were tasteless i had to use only salt its like she hates cooking

Attached: BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg (362x362, 21K)

>all white people make the same food
>implying food is either white food or black/brown food
>there is one singular recipe book for the entire white race

who the fuck can be this retarded

What? Everyday you eat white people food. Fried chicken? Scottish. Pizza? Italian. Grape drank? Ameriburger. What nigger cuisine is there exactly? Burnt mosquito patties?

Is this bitch retarded? I eat god tier food on a daily basis and I make it with my own fucking hands

I never get why you'd mash so many spices in one dish. You can barely trace any of it back at all, except that it's muhh spicyyyy.

Especially with garlic, you know it's going to dominate the smell and taste that it is almost useless to add any other spice.

>bacon cheeseburgers

Only whites get white food because only whites have the discriminating olfactory and taste to appreciate such highly refined food. It's like trying to explain to a nigger why his loud hiphop and rap beats are vastly inferior to Beethoven or Mozart. He's a nigger so he wouldn't understand. Same with food, we're more developed and only we can appreciate it. Now go eat your nigger food and don't worry about it.

Because of this your palate is honed to taste freshness.

If I gave you cooked rotten meat you’d taste it before most people
Your mother gave you a gift

This thread is so Joan. Not Joanish, full blown flaming Joan.

>black cuisine
you mean the 3 different ways they serve up clay to eat?
nah, food from several african countries are pretty delicious, but to think our food is boring and tasteless is just as retarded as saying all africans eat clay and only clay.
Norwegian food is fucking great; from raspeballer og grov middagspolse med salt kjott to pinnekjott med kålrabistappe and the million different deserts found from the massive amount of berries and fruits that grow. Come on and taste Tilslorte bondepiker and tell me it isnt one of the most delicious foods you ever tasted.

>white people's bland food
>europeans seasoned their food since stone age

Attached: 15225875554690.png (645x729, 80K)

maybe because we dont like shitting on the streets

Garlic cooked certain ways acts like sugar and becomes a source of sweetening.
But like all things in life it’s about balance and harmony.

Find me a white dish that looks better than this?

Attached: 1505527249236.webm (456x574, 2.91M)

Because we learned how to refrigerate shit and maintain it so it didn't start rotting. Heavily spiced food countries developed that to cover the stench of rot. Because they're subhuman.

When they cooked garlic, onion and then just dumped a shitload of spices in I thought to myself
>Oh, it's just their version of chili

Who the fuck cares.
Stop the race baiting you useless neoliberal faggot.

>Fried chicken literally invented by the Scottish
>WE WUZ INVENTIN FOOD N SHIIIEETT WYPIPO EAT PLAIN BLAND BREAD HAH NIGGA

French food sucks. Italian food sucks. The best European food is Spanish and that's because it was heavily influenced by muslims from North Africa.

Name one good black chef. A nigger throwing handfuls of salt and hot sauce on fried chicken isn't something to brag about.

You’re welcome tard

Attached: 63380AC2-03E6-47F1-97BB-304870A72669.jpg (800x533, 134K)

>Clearly black cuisine is superior.

That's bastardized Indian cuisine, though.

You are now aware that the "whuite peepoo bland fewd" meme is literally just nonwhite people having so little to offer whites that they have to try to manipulate them into buying the "muh diversity is gud because teh food" meme argument to remain unscathed in their parasitic relationship in native white civilizations.

Attached: 1496517307696.jpg (614x642, 60K)

Give me Vienna schnitzel, meatloaf, pizza, cheesecake, salad wraps over chicken vindaloo, enchiladas and raw fish anyday.

Thanks. Never knew that. Although I like some garlic, I hate the smell, it stays in your house and clothes forever. In my country they advise you to never ever rent a house or buy a house that was previously owned by an Indian. The smell of those people stays in the house.

>annalise griffin
some fucking mick is telling me i dont have taste. laffin hard.

It's like you oxygen thieves aren't even trying.

Attached: KillYourselfNigger4.jpg (410x547, 115K)

Oh shit. It's one of Joan's threads. Damn.
Why tf did I take the bait.

Kill yourself jew.

lol nothing in that webm is "spicy"

Why are you a holocaust denier? You should be ashamed of yourself.

>In my country they advise you to never ever rent a house or buy a house that was previously owned by an Indian
Fucking kek, although illegal we do that here too

>Spanish food
>best
Jose Gonzales return to your gross spic land. Besides the Spaniards loathe your kind.

fucking this

>he's never sautéed chicken in shallots and vermouth
Imagine having literal shit taste

This is white people food.

Attached: 1511287720219.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

go eat some more snails and wash it down with tomato sauce white boi. leave the real cooking to...literally everyone else.

Kill millions for spice. Hurr durr white people like bland food.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

hmmm so if bland food is white culture food, why are so many "african-americans" always at Applebee's!? Appropriating white culture!

It’s ok she’ll eat the thread before it 404s

Spanish food is a shitty conglomeration of French and Italian food. It’s also nothing like Arab food you uncultured swine.

Leave potato salad anone. Its an outdoor food thing. Next your gonna botch about hamburgers and hotdogs.

Niggas think they invented fried chicken and mac and cheese. You can't argue with that kind of stupid.

This. White culture is the reason why OP is able to post nonsense on the internet and not live in a hut made out of shit.

Attached: 1497697597901.jpg (800x901, 130K)

>imagine having literal shit taste
I don't have to imagine it. I can literally go to any european "ethnic" restaurant and see it for myself

I'm sick of you cucks buying into shitskin memes

Buffalo wings were literally invented by white people in Buffalo, NY. Niggers can fuck off with their bullshit appropriating my fucking food culture.

Also niggers are drinking beer and other alcohol which was all invented by white people. What kinds of African beer have you ever had? Exactly.

nobody eats nigger food. good food is Mediterranean. and nothing is better in the world than Austrian cakes and desserts

>jamon
>Islamic

Are you like a proper full time drooling retard or just a spastic on the weekends?

What more do you need on a good stake than salt, pepper and a garlic butter baste with rosemary or thyme? If you know how to cook and have quality ingredients you don't need to over spice things.

Why is food the go to thing to let violent people into our countries?

You’re using too much garlic then, I use it in many meals and it merely enhances the flavor of the meal. You don’t use half the thing like you would an onion, only a clove or two.

clean

Another fat sister thread. Sage

Attached: 1535787955681.jpg (1080x1494, 958K)

Food is fuel, and it should be treated like it. I'm not disregarding cultural or social importance, but everything else should be secondary to getting your body what it requires to function. That we don't have a perfected, cheap and readily available nutrient paste yet is literally insane.

>What kinds of African beer have you ever had?

Jenkems lager, been through7 other people before you so you know it’s good.

Its a trait refined by evolution that allows white people to detect toxins better.

I bet you think fried chicken is a black invention too and that blacks invented barbecue.

Heavy spice covers up for low quality or spoiled food.

Ginger is full of capsaicin, stupid nigger.

Better stop eating pizza then nigger.

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 8K)

>stake

Attached: 1517346145070.png (645x729, 186K)

It's just too spicy for me, even mayo is too spicy for me..

niggers are just aping jew propaganda. you're being confronted with a proxy of jews jewing.

why do niggers love butter soaked fried fat shit food so much?

>Spanish food is a shitty conglomeration of French and Italian food.
Spanish food is not related to French or Italian at all and actually French cuisine is the one that is a shitty ripoff of Italian food.

and burgers, fried chicken.

anything not bought with ebt

This too. Nordic and Germanic baked good are top-tier.

ebola infected bushmeat, although that isn't the whole of apeland

"MUH SPICES MUTHAFUCKA"

Here is a complete list of all you need for "spices".

>salt
>pepper
>ketchup
>end of list.

Fucking come at me.
Any numbskull saying otherwise I will immediately put you on the spot and ask you to tell me of all these spices you use regularly.

Attached: 1509575134247.jpg (414x279, 68K)

>the restaurant is the same as home kicking
Holy shit, you must be one of those zoomers who never learned to cook and gets everything delivered by Uber eats

t. Never leaves his basement let alone the country

You need halp AuBro.

who is joan?

Goddammit.

This is black people food.

Attached: images (7).jpg (275x183, 11K)

>spaghetti sucks
You are a literal subhuman.