Big foot dose not exist

Big foot dose not exist.

Attached: 1522882544506.jpg (1053x1001, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universe#/media/File:Location_of_Earth_(3x3-English_Annot-smaller).png
i.4cdn.org/f/1535213162537.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does*

it would be cool if they did, though.

Attached: received_1894374154191893.png (1000x705, 454K)

t.yeti

I think at one time they could have but if the did now we would have found and real hard evidence

You mean snow big foot I don't really think so with are tech we would have hard or a lot more evidence

YES HE DOES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: 1506456109192.gif (340x500, 331K)

I mean I could totally see it still existing in modern times. I feel like we would have seen it in the fossil record, but there have been plenty of large animals discovered in the last 100 years, and we can't be completely thorough. We have records of smaller animals legitimately just avoiding humans and being considered extinct for about that same time, so to apply it to a larger animal is still possible, definitely, imo.

Attached: thinking.jpg (400x300, 47K)

Okay, if what you want too beleave but remrmber this aliens are a lie and they are not real we are all alone out here.

All we have of then so call being round his foot print and hair that for a unknow thing. With the technology we have and the amount of people out there looking for it and that we have been for years we would have found something more then shity photo and video and foot prints. And big foot it so they say biger then a larg animle it would give off heat and we would have at lest been able too pick up a big ass thing give off heat. When was the last larg animal found in a frosit and not in the sea or jungle. Let alone in the US.

>Aliens aren't real
Retarded

Attached: IMG_20180808_220640.jpg (3006x2832, 544K)

I have not see one and any one can lie and there photo shop and I have not see one so they not real.

> aliens are a lie
I will fuck you right in your big round white ass with no lube fucking dare me cunt.

Attached: 1478575823805.png (526x573, 278K)

>aliens are a lie

Attached: U fockin wot.png (494x365, 8K)

With a universe this big there is probably at least one other planet with life on it

>Aliens are a lie
You never fail to make me kek, never mind how unintentionally

t. small foot smooth brain

Then fuck do it you gay as fuck you juat mad that you native American Ass lost too the white man great plan too take you land

I have see nothing porveing it so it not real and if they so smart how why do the CIA or FBI have such a eazy time keeping them.

But unless we go to the planet's we can't know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universe#/media/File:Location_of_Earth_(3x3-English_Annot-smaller).png

Ain't no way that we don't have at least one other planet out there with life on it.
>if they so smart how why do the CIA or FBI have such a eazy time keeping them.
Suppose they don't and we just don't hear about it because the governments of the world have an iron grip on media?

Have you seen one? And prove it with out pulling up shity photo or video

Yes but it irrational to say that they don't exist when the chances are more likely to say that they do exist.

Use but unless we go there and sew they life we won't know for sure we can hope by looking at thing we know and say there could but can't befor sure

Yes but if was real and was smarter and more powerfull then them then they have no trouble with be like nigger we here. But they don't and we not the new tech and weather ballooned and be made all the time

But at the same time we could juat be leting a fear of being alone let use think there is life out there fear make people say and do many thing. And no one has give me real thing too prove in that I can get my hands on.

>You've never seen it so it doesn't exist
Yup
Never fails to make me laugh

I'm not saying that aliens exist I'm saying that we can't make any assumptions on the existence of aliens.

And the moon,stars, plants all Holograms made my the govment so that we want be afraid that we live on a falt planet

So it okay for other too assume they did but wrong too really believe they don't.

If they real they prove it.

By*

If black holes anti matter atoms and gravitational forces are real prove it
Prove me anything
Lul

prove it

i.4cdn.org/f/1535213162537.swf

Ait matter is not real! Why won't you men understand this!

We been look for them for so long and hard that by know we have hard evidence they do. We have really soft evidence like crazy photo or video and so call foot prints.

Anit*

I want to pat you so badly
But I fear that you'd bite my finger or something retarded so instead I'll just say I know what you mean
Chuckled again btw, dunno if you and normie have long drawn out arguments about antimatter or if you're making a legitimate funny, but I chuckled

You can pet me as long as you go with the hair and not aginst it in a lot like a cat. Hontly I'm just bourd and know that say aliens are not real and the other shit would give me something too do. The big foot thing I really don't believe on the the lack of thing providing it. If aliens have too be real over how much shit out there prove it then the same has too be say,about how big foot it not real for the lack of shit out there. I know what tacky matter is and all i more and in school for biologic and shit so I don't care about fack matter much but I know it real.

you ever watch survivor man?
he did a whole series on trying to find big foot
went to places where locals (usually American Indian type people) lived and hung out in the woods with cameras.
he never saw anything really but alot of people in those areas believe in it.
personally I tend to think its probably not real but its not something to care so deeply about one way or another
but yeah I highly doubt it but if u have interest in it thats a good show for u to see

Well I can't quite pinpoint your intent on this so I'll go ahead and explain why aliens are most likely real
The conditions for life aren't that hard to reach
There's billions upon billions of other planets and stars out there and it's all existed for billions of years
So chances are even if it needs to be 90% exactly like earth, there's still aliens
Just because there's so much shit and it's been there for so long
The chance for a planet to have earth like temperature for liquid water and earth like gravity etc have been calculated roughly I think, too

In case you already knew all that then I guess I'll just give you a pat lul

>a whole series
It was one or two episodes.

He just kept bringing up another time he was in Alaska or something.
And he kept doing that bullshit reality TV move where the camera stays focused on the persons face instead of showing what they're looking at.

I watch him one or two time, i wish rhey just drop all show on big foot that all animle plant is that and that morther fuck who ownly thing is dose it try too catch wish. Animle plant and the discovery channel use too be so great. People belave a lot of thing. I like mermaid and could see why some can beleave it but too honestly beleave something that by know should have a lot of thing providing it it stuped.

There not look at anything but tree that why no would watch if they know it was fucking nothing.

just one or two?
I think you are mistaken.
I am pretty sure it was atleast six or eight episodes.

>dose
Speak English, dumb ass American.

Sorry, I have bad tipeing skill, missed 5 year of school being homeless as a kid and my autism make it hard too put thing down what I'm thinking. If you don't know this about me it you have too be new or have not talk or hurd about me. That why most don't trouble them self geting piss off about it.

Attached: 1509050619790.jpg (500x564, 31K)

>If you didn't know you must be new
Hmm
Okay
Beat yourself to death with a rock I've been making fun of you for ages and I never knew you were fucking homeless lul wtf

My morther was a drug whore cor most of my life as a kid so i miss moat of life as a kid on tell I was place in too foster care round middle school. Not sure what i did too make you hate me so much but I no long care. Thing you say can ownly hurt me if I let them

And i did not say that too you as well you cherry pick what you like too make me look stuped. I said that or he has not talk too me befor. That we me saying that he could be old and have not see or talk too me befor.

Aight well I'm just putting this on record I don't hate you
I just like bullying or
Well
Being fake angry at people? Idk ask your husband about my posting style he'll probably have an essay and a folder with files on me or some shit knowing his old boomer ass

>knowing his old boomer ass
Ah, Nigel... I should've known it was you behind the rock meme.

Attached: 85433504.gif (600x563, 1.44M)

Fuck off faggot

>he'll probably have an essay and a folder with files on me or some shit knowing his old boomer ass
>implying I would care this much about some dane who posts my face and edits it
I'd wager you've got more on me than I have on you. I can honestly say I've got nothing on you because I don't care. I'm not completely obsessed with some ugly guy twice my age who's only renown is being gay online like some kind of anal retentive homo :^)

Attached: 148710922239.png (1024x682, 373K)

I've
Never posted your face actually
You're still a faggot and I'm still a smok- oh wow would you look at that it's time for a cigarette

Attached: 1521599299180.jpg (397x661, 65K)