I have an announcement to make to everyone, I'm not going to be using the r/banter board every again...

I have an announcement to make to everyone, I'm not going to be using the r/banter board every again, I will go on Jow Forums for stuff on /x/, /lit/ and /his/ but from now on I am a redditor who will now start using reddit for fun since how bad Jow Forums is becoming and all the time I check Jow Forums just in case something funny happens or if something original somehow manages to happen in the fray of "ay le mao succy wuccy di anime bum hole and female's willy penis bum bum poo poo" and "le kat id ist le kot boi of the r/banter".

I'm sick and tired of it, on reddit I can also see good posts from like 10 years ago as well and I don't even need to check the archives, reddit may not be perfect in humour and in quality but it's a 8.5/10 compared to the 0/10 quality of the Jow Forums board.

I finally can say that I've been set free from this fucking shit board that I am just done with, so long animefags, namefags that don't even need a name, tripfags that don't need a trip, gayposters who are now unoriginal and unfunny, kot id posters who are just depressing to see, and goodbye to those certain posters who post those memes such as ">dutch" and that one guy who posts the ugly girl holding a macaron and also goodbye to the ">tfw no american Jow Forums bf" poster.

I'm gonna kinda miss you guys pretty sad how I used to like this epic gamer board but now it's unfunny shit like frogposts etc.

Chicanon was alright at first, so was PD but he doesn't post anymore he's writing some kids book or something and the King of Jow Forums is probably gonna get killed by black south africans soon or whatever and no ones gonna care desu he's gonna get #shrekt. Goodbye to all the epic gamers out there and to all the SCUMM GANGGGERRSS and goodbye to all the ZOOMERR GANGGEERRRS, it's time for me to switch websites, as I type this reddit.com sits the the neighbouring tab, all I have to do is just close this tab after I post this farewell.

I'll kinda miss you guys :'(

Attached: goodbye bant.jpg (325x325, 14K)

Same
Reddit is better than Jow Forums

Fuck off we are full

I have an announcement to make to everyone, I'm not going to be using the r/banter board every again, I will go on Jow Forums for stuff on /x/, /lit/ and /his/ but from now on I am a redditor who will now start using reddit for fun since how bad Jow Forums is becoming and all the time I check Jow Forums just in case something funny happens or if something original somehow manages to happen in the fray of "ay le mao succy wuccy di anime bum hole and female's willy penis bum bum poo poo" and "le kat id ist le kot boi of the r/banter".

I'm sick and tired of it, on reddit I can also see good posts from like 10 years ago as well and I don't even need to check the archives, reddit may not be perfect in humour and in quality but it's a 8.5/10 compared to the 0/10 quality of the Jow Forums board.

I finally can say that I've been set free from this fucking shit board that I am just done with, so long animefags, namefags that don't even need a name, tripfags that don't need a trip, gayposters who are now unoriginal and unfunny, kot id posters who are just depressing to see, and goodbye to those certain posters who post those memes such as ">dutch" and that one guy who posts the ugly girl holding a macaron and also goodbye to the ">tfw no american Jow Forums bf" poster.

I'm gonna kinda miss you guys pretty sad how I used to like this epic gamer board but now it's unfunny shit like frogposts etc.

Chicanon was alright at first, so was PD but he doesn't post anymore he's writing some kids book or something and the King of Jow Forums is probably gonna get killed by black south africans soon or whatever and no ones gonna care desu he's gonna get #shrekt. Goodbye to all the epic gamers out there and to all the SCUMM GANGGGERRSS and goodbye to all the ZOOMERR GANGGEERRRS, it's time for me to switch websites, as I type this reddit.com sits the the neighbouring tab, all I have to do is just close this tab after I post this farewell.

Attached: 1531659908978.jpg (540x720, 91K)

>/x/, /lit/ and /his/
And nothing of value was lost.

ok pin guy

basze

Attached: 1535507155648.jpg (960x640, 338K)

FUCKING RUDE
>implying there was ever valuble things to be lost on this board in the first place

You're probably an anime poster or funni kot ID getter

epic nametag

Attached: Aleins.png (348x592, 285K)

why?

You mock the fact that I'm soon to be a pin boi

We mock you since the first time you posted here

saved in pasta folder

tru

Attached: animehomo.jpg (2048x1536, 308K)

Say it with me:
2 Scoops
2 Genders
Pin man 4 never

Attached: Alien Nine 58.jpg (1024x1366, 304K)

Looks like a weeb version of Auronplay, who is gay by itself

Attached: sayitwithme.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

stop copying me

Kot ID get

I have an announcement to make to everyone, I'm not going to be using the r/banter board every again, I will go on Jow Forums for stuff on Jow Forums, /t/ and /s/ but from now on I am a polgagger who will now start using r/polgag for fun since how bad Jow Forums is becoming and all the time I check Jow Forums just in case something funny happens or if something original somehow manages to happen in the fray of "ay le mao succy wuccy di anime bum hole and female's willy penis bum bum poo poo" and "le kat id ist le kot boi of the r/banter". What a bunch of disgusting libtards...

I'm sick and tired of it, on Jow Forums I can also see good posts from like 1 second ago as well and I don't even need to fear the j00s, 9pol may not be perfect in humour and in quality but it's Serious Business, we're le huwite ressistance (I'm not a moor I swear)

I finally can say that I've been set free from this fucking shit anime libtard board that I am just done with, so long animefags, namefags that don't even need a name, tripfags that don't need a trip, gayposters who are now unoriginal and unfunny SJW's, kot id posters who are just depressing to see, and goodbye to those certain posters who post those memes such as le fishe.

Chicanon was alright at first, so was PD but he doesn't post anymore he's writing some kids book or something and the King of Jow Forums is probably gonna get killed by black south africans soon or whatever and no ones gonna care desu he's gonna get #shrekt. Goodbye to all the epic gamers out there and to all the SCUMM GANGGGERRSS and goodbye to all the ZOOMERR GANGGEERRRS, it's time for me to switch websites, as I type this r/pol sits in the neighbouring tab, all I have to do is just close this tab after I post this farewell.

Bye guys, I'm off to fighting for le white race

Attached: epicpwnage.jpg (400x225, 34K)

Who is pic related? Looks like an adult version of Porky Minsch

The Major from Hellsing

hello
your english seems alright! keep it up!

It's true that Jow Forums sucks now but it still cool sometimes

based. Maybe change the moor part to "I am 100% IBERIAN! Not a drop of moor blood"

Attached: 1446937237953.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Thanks mate

Attached: 1535598961372.jpg (952x762, 233K)

kot id GET

Attached: 1439106978891.gif (286x457, 499K)

I have an announcement to make to everyone, I'm not going to be using the r/based board every again, I will go on 4based for stuff on Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /s4s/ but from now on I am a based who will now start using based for fun since how bad /based/ is becoming and all the time I check /based/ just in case something redpilled happens or if something original somehow manages to happen in the fray of "ay le mao succy wuccy di anime based hole and female's redpilled penis bum bum poo poo" and "le kat id ist le kot based of the r/based".
I'm sick and tired of it, on reddit I can also see based posts from like 10 years ago as well and I don't even need to check the archives, reddit may not be perfect in redpills and in basedness but it's a 8.5/10 compared to the 0/10 basedness of the /based/ board.
I finally can say that I've been set free from this fucking unbased board that I am just done with, so long unbasedfags, bluepilledfags that don't even need a name, tripfags that don't need a trip, unbased posters who are now unbased and bluepilled, kot id posters who are just unbased to see, and goodbye to those certain posters who post those memes such as ">based" and that one guy who posts the unbased girl holding a macaron and also goodbye to the ">tfw no based Jow Forums bf" poster.
I'm gonna kinda miss you guys pretty underpilled how I used to like this based gamer board but now it's unbased shit like frogposts etc.
Chicanon was blackpilled at first, so was PD but he doesn't post anymore he's writing some lolicon book or something and the King of /based/ is probably gonna get cucked by based blacks soon or whatever and no ones gonna care desu he's gonna get #based. Goodbye to all the based gamers out there and to all the UNBASED GANGGGERRSS and goodbye to all the UNREDPILLED GANGGEERRRS, it's time for me to switch websites, as I type this based.com sits the the neighbouring tab, all I have to do is just close this tab after I post this farewell.

Attached: 05.jpg (488x487, 79K)

Bye bye raffie

Attached: DcYIauHWAAEoNtk.jpg (512x512, 29K)

based

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

stop memeing me you memer stop trying to be epic

Attached: 1533041799571.jpg (1920x1440, 617K)