What happens here

What happens here.
No memes please.

Attached: 95683-004-DABF00F3.jpg (414x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, seeing the current state, it slowly turns into an alt-left manifesto and Analbania takes over the entirety of southern Serbia.

What is Albania doing? How are they taking over?

>alt left
what are you on about lmao. Alt left does not even exist as a term,the current party in lead of serbia is center right. I need you to explain

just a bunch of albanians live on kosovo so kosovo has been trying to be independent for a few years and we wont let them

Virtue signaling to Europe, faggot prime minister, solving everything the weakling way.

Are Serbian girls cute?

I dont think you even know what leftism is.

Ethnic cleansing of Serbs on Kosovo. They will keep on claiming it's their land, because they're the ''descendants' from Illyrians, even though they didn't even have Kosovo in their territory.

Well, I kinda know, I kinda don't. I know that the left is more Authoritarian and the right is more Traditional.

Well, most are, but we have a pretty big invasion of sluts.

Why so much fighting over one piece of land? What is there?
Learn to google.

>I know that the left is more Authoritarian and the right is more Traditional.
yup so you dont know anything about leftism at all do you? Have you ever heard of anarchists? how are they athoritarians? THe current state of serbia is a center right wing mess stop sprading lies. RIght wing ideas are being spread on media such as pink tv and the informer news papers and they support Vucic and the currnt goverment,while left wing media is strongly against them. Een those protests last year were orginised by left wing parties if you do some fucking research for once. Leftism is not always good but its not always evil either. In Serbia's case right now right wing are ruling over.

Well, right wing or not, we're under dictatorship and life is shit.

Serbia has alot of rich culture and history tied to that place. Seeing it all go just so some gypsies can take over lands is kind of scummy.

purge the mudslimes. Self-determination is one thing, but that should be treated as an act of war.

Attached: DB-Heroes.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Yes that is true but I just hate seeing serbs fall for this "leftism is evil right wingers are cool" meme when in serbia's case it does not apply.

did Star Platinum change his look?

Attached: ....jpg (1278x1181, 100K)

Have you heard of our Lord and Saviour Roki Vulovic?

No, who?

This man is god incarnate.
youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg