I HATE M*DSLIME

I HATE M*DSLIME

ALL M*SLIMS SHOULD DIE

(or convert to Christianity as that would also solve the problem (BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU NEVER WILL, HERETICS))

Attached: best vest.gif (495x374, 1003K)

>mudslimes
Based, fucking hate moslems too

Attached: 1534117889550.gif (540x540, 1.26M)

Are there more of these? Nice digits btw.

based and redpilled

I always see one or two but forget to save them

yes, this is the only other one i have though

Attached: 1532995829431.gif (540x540, 1.33M)

nice

This is the one that I've got

Attached: tumblr_nbgjw3oodn1qza1qzo1_500.gif (500x500, 994K)

based!

Why hate the muslims if you are worshipping a filthy desert god too.

Jesus = real
*ll*h = false
that simple.

Because the difference between the cultures is massive
Modern Christianity does not involve literally throwing rocks at people you don't like
Unironically stoning faggots and women to death
That's what you get in muslim counties, in Christian countries there tends to be well .. a lot less primitive fucking behavior, and Christian don't tend to immigrate to and then fuck with muslim countries en masse like moslems do to christian counties

>have maybe 5 to 6 customers at my job a day
>met 2 muslim customers in a single day last week
>in fucking Texas

These muhammeds are getting too common. I see muslims almost every day here in Dallas.

Attached: 1469112908634.jpg (600x339, 35K)

Dixie cities are just y*nkee unloading zones, they're being used to try and get rid of the current population desu. Makes my blood boil.

Attached: DB-Heroes.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

based

I agree they're not that primitive anymore, but still pisses me off that is foreign religion to Americans, and many other people around the world.
Also bombing abortion clinics, interrupting funerals and killing doctors is pretty primitive to me.

That isn't inscribed in the laws of Christian nations though. Stoning people to death is a part of their holy laws.
I get that there are also christian extremists but even in majority Christian countries they are the outliers, while in muslim nations they are the norm.

Saying "haha extremism is bad even when it's christian" is kind of a non-point, you can do it when talking about any sect of people or about any belief system
The more important factor is how common it is and whether or not it is frowned upon by the piers within such a community
Once again muslim countries literally have it written in law

I can understand that "Christians nations" don't have that kind of punishments in their laws, and that the episodes of violence are less frecuent if we compare it with Muslim nations nowadays. But both types of believe system have a foundation of that violence and behaviour in their scriptures that set a base for their religion, hell even in the old and new testament stoning is still present, it's not "valid" and used by Christians today but is still there. Both religions are dangerous and should not be taken lightly no matter how modernized they are.

>*Tips fedora*

Sorry I don't a have a neckbeard or money to waste in those ugly hats haha.

Well fuck you too

Everyone should become Atheists or die

Attached: Fedoratip5b.png (549x443, 286K)

Whiter than u, muhammed

based

Get out of y*rop, mohammed

atheists go to hell too

based

based