373th Happy day

How do you approach into ideas you hold no real consideration for?
I hope you know what you're doing when saying your thoughts without an idea~
To stay neutral just to change directions of your confidence every other person you meet, is to loss greatly it's value.

Have some authorities in your life, user.
Brighten your ideas with their blaze and sprinkle them with your mistakes - never theirs.
Imitating what's best in your friends can also work, even though it's a bit more of a taboo than it's predecessor~

Ebin video for today:
youtube.com/watch?v=jySGOeSch6I
Thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw

Attached: .jpg (1920x1408, 582K)

Fuck

Hello friend
I had to work on sunday, got a small break now but wont be able to attend much more

Hope everyone have a nice day

Attached: DkUR4ocUwAA_zv2.jpg (400x250, 17K)

Cocks.

Attached: van様.gif (233x300, 677K)

KILL YOURSELF PLEASE

But of course!
>LAiL
Working on Sundays is ugly :f
Pox
Aaaaa nice black id ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Attached: Oracle on a proper Sunday.jpg (555x539, 107K)

Apparently my boss is the best boss in the world: sunday break had choco, ice cream, snacks and cake
Its almost bearable to work on sundays now

Attached: 1522567016042.png (340x340, 68K)

YAAAR

Attached: now with fishy colors.png (500x1000, 146K)

faggot

Oi, sounds like a pleasant guy to be around with ^-^
Not forgetting to respect what and who's seemingly obvious and so stable~
Those colors are very fishy, Birbman /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Albeit I can see how you painted them on the same layer, fufu =w=
maggot!

Attached: pic unrelated.png (1118x1072, 293K)

hello

Attached: 001.png (960x720, 94K)

Ola mr tsundere poland! ^-^
Staying true to ones convinctions is honorable, to build on what is laid ground for..

Attached: sayori_49.png (1024x571, 673K)

Hello there, green haired child.
Have you seen the shaman girls?

Attached: 1509850198007.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Hola!

Attached: 9f7d18320ac148932d4d4a36b6deee9e.jpg (708x800, 513K)

Hello poland! How are ya today?

Hi Niggy how are you today?
Hi Oracle, have fun at work.
hiya, how goes things on this fine day.
henlo friend, how goes Canada today?

Attached: 62.png (419x315, 186K)

So early again, Mr. Don't be rude, NiceFig~? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Anything positive in your life I could owe this sudden arrival to?
Allo Sayori

Attached: .jpg (1000x1376, 1.37M)

I just act based and that's how I get through life

I'm doing quite alright, thank you for asking, fine chaps!
How about the rest of ya? Are you getting through life?~

Attached: 35bfa5c6291c390c9609ad8d06e4c05b.jpg (650x918, 284K)

All of the options hold great potential of becoming or making you based, the only decision is to be honest with yourself in seeing what path have you chosen.
Yeah, it's okayᶦˢʰ..
Only time will tell~

Attached: .jpg (900x675, 284K)

Always rember happy day, user

Attached: .jpg (900x974, 375K)

Rembered!

Rembererered!1

Attached: 64532456432.jpg (796x1200, 807K)

I'm doing decent, went to do some tower defence stuff, got my first legendary perk, that kind of thing.

Rembered!

4 day weekend for labor day. so I'm not at work until 5pm.
>getting through life
for the most part, My car broke (it's totaled), so I need to get a new car soon, but my father is letting me borrow his car until I save of some cash.

rember

Tower defence in cades..? How would that work~?
>car br0ke
oof indeed..
So, you're working on the evening shifts for now? Leaving work and not having too much time or energy to even relax a bit before washing and going to sleep would be a hard habit for me to break..

Attached: .png (838x796, 244K)

REMPA'D !! :3
btw, hello Yu ukaPolen friend. How goes it?

>evening shift
not really, I leave for work at 5am, and get home around 5:30pm, my new job site is over an hours drive from my house, and we are working 10hours days so we don't have to drive make the drive 5 days a week. but I have been working a lot of overtime so I have been working Fridays too.

Everything is going as according to plan.
I'll be off to /jp/ then.
Remembered.

Attached: 1524083265487.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I've taken enough lsd to have seen every possible path on top of the ones that don't work
This one's my favourite though

Rembar

Attached: 1535798103255.jpg (925x711, 84K)

Simply put, the game is online, has accounts, and perks usable on said accounts. You can only assign them to compatible towers, and each tower can get up to 4 perks.

Disappointment person X would hold towards person Y regarding the lack of appreciation person Y has for a certain idea supposedly put forward by person X?

Attached: sayori_170.png (319x341, 227K)

Things goes alright, albeit a bit stressed! How about you?
Rembered!

Attached: sayori_35.png (744x910, 780K)

that's good, anything special happening this weekend?
things are okay, still have a broken car, but I'm borrowing my dad's now so everything is okay now.
what are you stressed about, if I can ask?

How goes it, how goes it..
It's always "how are you" and never.. oh.
Well, I'm doing okay, got my troubles to worry about, things to cherish on the backside~
Even writing this post helps me gather a bit of a value in further eloquencing my English o/
..apart from obvious pleasantness which often comes by speaking with you, Bizzy working 10 hours a day
>over an hour drive from my house (in one direction)
>overtime
I hope you find your work fulfilling, NiceFig /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Because that's some serious dedication you've got there.
Good luck Mr. Detective \o/
O, great chemolightened one - let us seek thee as our path~..!
ᵇᵘᵍᵃʳ⋅
Underrated may-may.
¿ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ?
I-I guess.. /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Real temptation starts when they don't even know one another~

Attached: .jpg (792x880, 80K)

Ha, nah man it's just that with enough drug abuse and mistakes in your life you kind of have to just steer in the right direction or you fail.
I was never meant to be a failure and my dad didn't raise me to be one either, so I'm just gonna pull a Charlie Sheen and start winning (spoilers I've already started winning and it's only the beginning of the winning :^)

Attached: brain-orgasm-glow.jpg (400x300, 13K)

me

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.Sharp.33.[01028741].avi_snapshot_18.45_[2017.09.26_03.48.43].jpg (640x480, 95K)

the Happy Day has been remembered!

Attached: image.png (480x360, 140K)

>How do you approach into ideas you hold no real consideration for?
I try to take another perspective. It's important.
And sometimes these convictions shouldn't have too much hold: It's always important to admit when you're wrong, given sufficient cause.
Hey DBR
Hmm, another one I bullied from the board returns. You didn't get enough of the punche last time?
I'm doing good by the way.
Rememebered

Attached: __honda_mio_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_mokufuu__cf63c2179aaf2c96c715019cf83 (999x1259, 1.54M)

>it's just that with enough drug abuse and mistakes in your life you kind of have to just steer in the right direction or you fail.
Well - duhh, I didn't know it matters only when I'm under some heavy drug abuse, the more you know~..! /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>pull a Charlie Sheen
That's some worthy attitude you've got there

Attached: .jpg (960x656, 32K)

I do like what I'm doing, but the days are kinda long, espcially with apprenticeship classes about to start. we should be done with this site probably in December, so the next site should be much closer.
Hello friend, how are you?

Hahaha nah it's not exclusively for drug abuse, but for me, steering in the right direction also involves avoiding regular drug use, so it's relevant for me (spoilers I've been clean for longer than this board has existed, easy motherfucking clap)

It's a product of age's wisdom polen
But I guess you said before it's something you don't respect. Change your perspective! Respect me
I'm just as I said DBR
>I'm doing good
Mmm, stealing the perspective of poor reading quality from my sleepy self huh? We'll call it that~

Attached: nyaruko finger wag.gif (500x265, 455K)

I've gotta go mow my lawn, I'll be back in a few, sleep well if you got to to sleep before I get back.

Yeah like a first time meeting? Absolutely seems to be when this is most likely to be prominent, for reasons.. Like, sometimes attempting to portray ideas which aren't close to heart might be made for reasons to get to know someone yet the action itself does the opposit! ^-^

Attached: sayori_53.jpg (612x497, 52K)

See ya boomer

i just like that im gettin better and can play more nutty maps, and i just finished making an oni difficulty taiko MAD ting

oh no, apologies friend. now i feel like a jerk.

Uhm, it's a rather delicate situation.. But it has to do with things.. and stuff.. But it's no biggie really! Or is it..? ^o^

Attached: c_i_r_n_o.jpg (800x500, 107K)

Rembered!~ another one I bullied from the board returns
Your bullying isn't why I wasn't posting silly. I just had things to do.

Attached: sample_d8482f55747753ed526742e9f45b6b20.jpg (850x1130, 160K)

Such is man of Making's life~
Thanks man, then see ya tomorrow o/
Considering that this board is one year and four months old, I'm not sure if that should be classified as "just", "even" or "woah"
Any of these options doesn't take away the spirit of congratulations that are in due, if you have been seriously in such a terrible position~
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ So.. congratultions o/
Ahh, just..
Wanna play some Salem today? It might be one of our last games for a while~
Yeah and I'm just experiencing such menace right now, as I'm reading your post =w=
Gee golly, I can't even be sure if that's a fitting response~
Oi, so you really do map..
Taiko seems like the easiest mode to map though - first being CtB, then Mania. Standard seems extremely difficult because you have literally one more whole dimension of interpretative dance to organise~ which sounds tad complex, but it's feels quite natural, muhm, muhm~
Then again - it's not like I can really map in any those gamemods. Never even tried CtB or Taiko for that fact..! o/

Attached: .jpg (628x327, 229K)

Mhm
Sure, sure. There's no shame in admitting you fear Momoka's power.
Yep, we can. Why a last games though? Are you breaking up with me polen?

Attached: 1530770068854.jpg (1000x1000, 879K)

Momoka's power level cannot compare to the Kong.

Attached: sample_bc0dffb32d850f70860f447b834bc982.jpg (850x1263, 182K)

Honestly it's not that big of an accomplishment, most people don't really do drugs on the regular in the first place
But I'm happy with what I've done and how successful I am so far

That's something everybody could be proud of~
Keep it strong, buddy \ʕ>ᴥ< ʔ

Attached: .gif (280x210, 785K)

Aw, are we lost in translation? :c You mean if my reponse is fitting and that you can't figure out whether or not it is or if your response is not fitting to my response?

Attached: sayori_32.png (1200x697, 576K)

Thanks fren

Attached: 1528726929503.jpg (706x570, 38K)

Rember while working

Attached: Dktd_TYVsAAZiou.jpg_orig.jpg (450x300, 17K)

ye taiko is propa easy to map but the difficulty of mapping always depends on what song you are mapping

That's a good reminder. I remember.
I have 94 packets or ramen!

Could it be that you felt like getting 94 packets of ramen was a funky mistake of yours that nobody seemed to understand~?

Attached: .gif (540x413, 118K)

Hello, I noe android code. Can I make a hapi day app so people can have hapi day even when their offline?

Attached: nice moo.png (369x385, 66K)

Why not make a facebook group and a subreddit while you're at it? Get your ass outta here.

I bought the ramen in bulk for later. I got it for the cheapest price I could I think. So I'm pretty happy.

Happy day app? What would you put on it?

lol wtf? lol wtf lol

Attached: rude_vs_nice.png (818x1200, 544K)

Die.

I would create a pic of Kazami's face that'll play the hapi day audio or vid when click.

Attached: 1446509538207.gif (736x627, 1.12M)

Rembered!

Also cute pic

Attached: 1514107263684.png (428x365, 84K)

Sounds bury comfy.