Is Q going to turn into a Jim Jones-type thing? Wouldn't that be great...

Is Q going to turn into a Jim Jones-type thing? Wouldn't that be great? I hope Q starts discussing the "final date" sometime soon!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 1.35.02 PM.png (886x458, 285K)

Did he just out himself as a SS agent?

>Is Q going to turn into a Jim Jones-type thing?
I'm 100% sure it's an FSB op at this point. There is no fucking way a single autist could keep it up for this long.

You tell Q I'm gonna punch his Larping face if he doesn't quit larping, it's fucking annoying. Just end it already everyone knows it's a psyop

You’re such a fucking moron. If it were ANYTHING about a Trump insider, Trump would’ve called it out by now. Because if it’s all bullshit, it absolutely kills faith in Trump and destroys his credibility. But at least you get shill points for changing it from mossad to fsb

>Trump is going to comment on a random LARP that started on Jow Forums
m8 every person here who wasn't retarded identified the CBTS shit as a LARP from the beginning.

>everyone
You mean people too stupid to understand what’s happening.

Motherfucker it is HUGE. Millions upon MILLIONS of people are following this hoping this is real and the criminal left gets the justice they deserve. It is NOT some small time “larp”. Faggot

but it is a fucking LARP you faggot, it's literally just cold reading. why on earth would a person with one of the most sensitive clearances in the US government come to a place like fucking Jow Forums to drop secret information? fuck, why would someone with such a clearance even allude to having it?

Correct, it’s not just some pimple faced kid in his parents basement.
Q is exactly what the internet and WWW was created for. Groups working together to solve a common problem.
In this case, corruption in the U. S. Government at the highest levels and in business.

Attached: 9C0AA9A5-E382-48BC-96D3-6B2B096CA682.png (1220x1280, 1.29M)

Q has always been psyops with serious backing. It’s clearly working. What is the goal of Q? Assume national agency(s).
>Q as distraction
>Q as identifier of right wing propaganda targets
>Q as limited hangout for public dissemination
>Q as divide and conquer tactic
>Q as ???
>all of the above

I am Q on 8CH. My Q threads here always are auto saged, although once in awhile they take off.
It’s funny posting incoherent shit that literally makes 0 sense , and watching all the retards decode it and turn it into something

Attached: 10F5DF00-40C9-42DA-BC92-F960E0A2B5BE.png (1125x2436, 1.02M)

>Is Q going to turn into a Jim Jones-type thing

More like Heaven's Gate

Attached: heavens-gate-how-it-really-happened-with-hill-harper.jpg (800x448, 42K)

You mean CIA.

my body is ready!

Attached: 1533507293050.jpg (675x1200, 223K)

> MILLIONS of people are following this hoping this is real and the criminal left gets the justice they deserve

The problem with Q is that all it does is convince people to sit around on their asses and "hope" and wait for things to happen. It's essentially a pacifier.

Q fags are told to trust sessions.. Little do they know is that Sessions has already spilled the beans to Mueller and is a key witness against Trump. He is a cooperating witness. Why do you think Sessions has cozied up so much to Rosenstein and Wray. He has taken the side of the special counsel. Why do you think he has done so little as AG? He has been instructed to hold off on actually doing his job by Mueller since Trump will soon be in prison and Sessions will be granted immunity. I would not listen to Q if I loved Trump. It is a distraction to keep you guys sitting on your asses assuming the plan is in motion all the while Trump is slowly getting more and more evidence built up against him until he is indicted. If you think Mueller is on Trumps side. You need to really rethink how autistic you are

Attached: 1425469885412.jpg (640x640, 122K)

>It's essentially a pacifier.

What is it now? At first they say its dangerous and people will be killed. Now its to pacify people.

???

Who is creating conspiracy theories now?

lol...Hillary voter detected.

Next level LARP to keep people from realizing if everyone just started decrying usury by name, we'd live in an entirely different world in a years time.

Seriously, you have people on here advocating all sorts of radical shit, but the simple idea that maybe banks shouldn't be allowed to make money sign nothing via interest goes over everyone's heads. You should all be ashamed of yourself.

>What is it now? At first they say its dangerous and people will be killed.
I don't know who said that, maybe the media.

Q doesn't offer any plan of action for his followers as far as I am aware of. All he does is tell people that the problem will be taken care by some "true patriots" and you, the follower, need not do a single thing to help your President. Just keep playing those video games, don't worry, someone else will save your government.

Whatever happens millions of people are pretty much unplugged from the "mainstream" now, this alone is excellent news.