Iberians, Italians, and Eastern Europeans are all niggers. Germanics are the only ones who are White...

Iberians, Italians, and Eastern Europeans are all niggers. Germanics are the only ones who are White. Brown eyes and black hair is of the non-White races.

Attached: 1519130596688.jpg (556x604, 95K)

Spanish/Iberians.

Attached: 0D790C0E-7AB9-4666-98B5-B606D5A24938-1050-00000197C50FD8C3.jpg (1024x560, 74K)

true

*snap*

True. ahMEDs and slav(E)s are subhuman vermin that should be expelled from EVROPA

What about hazel eyes? Or hair that starts out blond and turns brown as you age?

europea is a southern name,you should call it in another manner

silence ahMED, don't you fucking dare talk to me

i am writing in fact

No one said you can interact with me. Know your place, this is your last warning

>I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals
kys larper faggot

>Stop liking what i don't like

Attached: 3787.jpg (335x500, 55K)

Top kek,I'm both of these things.
Hazel eyes and was blonde at birth until like 7-8. My facial hair also turned slightly red for some reason after 20-21.

>Slavs
>Brown eyes and black hair

Truly a doubly digit IQ board

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 10K)

actually rejected a girl because she had brown eyes, was cute otherwise, but the brown eyes were such a turnoff

Attached: 15356207447.jpg (515x327, 45K)

hello slav(E), have you finished cleaning my toilet, you fucking subhuman?
based

You're right, Italians aren't white, they are Mediterranean.

Those Atlanto/Atlantid females are sexy as fuck and put germanic women to shame in the looks department.

>pic related isn’t white
Lmao you are one dumb fucker. I looks exactly like The man in this painting and I’m full Iberian. People mistake me for English all of the time.

Attached: 28854C39-2E7E-4D41-9007-304784115905.jpg (310x400, 47K)

slavs have blue eyes too dumbass

Hazelniggers get the rope desu
Green and blue are top tier (green is more rare for some reason despite being more dominant) but grey is master race

Grey eyes are the least melaniated and the rarest. Checkmate atheist scum

nearly everyone gere is either blue or green eyed with blonde or light brown hair.

whatever, stop flooding those nations with immigrants

Sage

Attached: yourenotwhiteee.jpg (3800x1904, 1.78M)

where does Hazel fit in there?

Isn't green the most rare, grey used to be kinda common in the UK back in the day for example, especially during the Victorian period. Then they started classifying grey as blue.

Isn't green or amber the most rare?

Can confirm. Grey eyes master race reporting in.

>eastern europeans
>no blue or green eyes
user I...

theres no such thing as white. There are negroids, caucasoids, and mongoloids. Those are the only 3 races. The skull shape determines the phenotype more so than the skin color does.

I have seen green poop. It should be dirt or canyons for Brown eyes but that would ruin your shitpost. Dont forget even a 56% mulatto can have blue eyes while a 98% Swedish person might not.

Lot of d&c shills out today.
Sage.

Attached: 1512784069863.jpg (900x729, 67K)

cringe

He is right tho. We are not European.

Weird that a Jew would make this thread, considering most of them have dark hair and dark eyes

Italian with brown eyes here. Everyone considers me white.

fuck off abdul

you are american,not italian
fuck off vince

>Everyone considers me white.
Yeah but what's the competition? Probably somewhere like New York. The same place where Algerians and Tunisians are white.

Stupid Oswald mosley is a sand nigger, why can't he be more aryan?

Attached: Sir Oswald Mosley.jpg (336x401, 13K)

NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, A FAIR HAIRED, CELESTIAL-EYED ARYAN INDIVIDUAL

Attached: ac5c49c979919f9fccc51f183f61b5bd.jpg (631x843, 50K)

that image upsets me please remove it thanks

BEADY

I’ll take mutts with some balls over muh cuckold master race.

of course you would alejandro

You wish you had brown eyes you disgusting subhuman n*rdic uncivilized faggot,the only reason youre not living in a fucking hut is because brown eyed MED BVLLS civilized you,you snownigger. M-MUH VIKANGZ,yes,raping,stealing and destroying everything before you copied the med way of life,just like niggers. You live in the shadow of the superior mediterranean brown eyed alpha, no one cares or knows your ""history""(if any) because its fucking irrelevant,just like African history,see the correlation? Just look at your faggy,weak "men",they look like fucking babies,no wonder they suck at war,the same way your aryan women suck our med dicks every summer when they have the chance of leaving their weak faggot n*rdic "men" and coming to southern europe for the superior brown eyed man. You subhuman barbarian kys

Attached: eyes.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

>no wonder they suck at war,
woah big talk from a spaniard
where's your fucking armada diego?

1) You are not italian, no, having an italian surname doens't make you italian

2) It doesn't matter what the others consider you because in muttmerica even a 20% nigger spic would be considered white

also
gingers in excellent tier
thank you diego :')

>you wish you had the eyes of a black person
no thanks ahMed.

Attached: BLACK BULL.jpg (306x423, 31K)

It got destroyed in a storm,wheres yours?

Attached: cartagena de indias.png (256x847, 154K)

At this point, I would. Y’all have completely lost your nuts, and it looks like the meds and eastern europeans will be the future of western civilization in Europe. If y’all start bushwacking politicians and attacking the invaders, I’ll be more supportive of germanics, but until then y’all are the biggest cucks in the world. Also, im not some mutt, i can trace my roots back to northern ireland, my kin on both sides came to Virginia in the ealry 1600’s.

>Having an italian surname doesn't make you italian

This is the type of faggot who believes that niggers born in sweden are swedish

stop speaking like a nigger you dumb mutt
and you are not white

Attached: 1531172797097.png (536x490, 213K)

Og Iberians were francs and Celts. They resembled the Welsh phenotype we see today in the U.K. dark or brown hair, blue or green eyes. It was only during the Jewish led moorish invasion that rapes and slavery resulted in a darker skin color and brown eyes.

No, I'm the type of faggot who believes that random mutts with 0.000001% italian blood who happens to have an italian surname are in fact NOT ITALIAN

>It got destroyed in a storm
heh
We bring the storm :')

Yours truly, the victor of the scallop wars.

>y'all
No.

>be brown hair brown eyed slav(E)
I agree with the OP, i will tie my own noose on the day of the rope

>i can trace my roots back to northern ireland, my kin on both sides came to Virginia in the ealry 1600’s.
Also, Catholics?

fuck off memeflag kike
way to avoid an argument cuck. At the end of the day, I still have my balls and the arms to preserve my sovereignty while you are getting buttfucked by Jamal and your traitorous orwellian state.

no, protestants, we were ulster scotts sent there by Cromwell.

Why'd Cromwell send Ulster Scots to Virginia?

>Y'all
Why do some americans speak like this? I swear it's so fucking unnerving.

I didn’t mean it like that, I meant we were scotts sent to northern ireland, and once Cromwell’s rule fell through and protestants began to get persecuted, we fled to the colonies.

There was a dispute and warring between Scots and Ulster Scots vs England over whether Britain should be Presbyterian or Anglican. The covenanters lost and many were sent to the colonies.

it’s not nigger speak, it’s just the southern vernacular. Like the way certain spanish speakers use vosotros.

Divide thread

Attached: 1534870889409.jpg (675x675, 109K)

American accent is way less annoying than the (tries to not puke) British accent

T. Schlomo

Ah fair enough.
One of my ancestors was killed fighting the Covenanters at the Battle of Newburn.

There are hundreds of American and British accents.

The modern American male accent is the worst accent to ever exist. Men with valley girl voices and added lisp.

I have more.

Attached: 4507.jpg (500x367, 121K)

>Germanics
No, Germanics are also niggers. Only Saxons are white.

Attached: 1535228483575.png (1920x1080, 863K)

Fuck off

Attached: 20180902_191420.png (367x195, 100K)

D&C non sense done by a non white,95% probablity

>"heh english people should rule the planet"
>participates in the american revolution
woah
the intellect

Nice try mutt

Attached: You re not White.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

Good job rejecting the only woman who would have ever wanted to hold your hand

>You're not white.
>My 1% DNA from north Europe is white.
>Shut up nigg. REEE

The average le 56% mutt poster

hehehehe I love this

Attached: 1529085081775.gif (255x235, 498K)

This is false, dna studies have shown that there's no significant traces of moorish dna, at least in the third northern of 4th parts of Iberia

this entire thread

Attached: 1534872003740.png (801x577, 36K)

terrone del cazzo

100% based. brown hair brown eyed chads must have been slaying so many blonde/blue girls... obviously superior genes

I had problems many times becuase I usually don't know the eye colour of the girls I dated, one of them had a big argument with me because she cover her eyes and asked me the colour, I didn't know because I didn't care, the answer was green.

The things I remember are their tits-buttocks-pussy shape-size-colours.

Dude you are absolutely homosexual

Attached: silmät.jpg (556x604, 108K)

eye colour is a spirit marker, not racial.
if you have blue eyes, you're in big
trouble. if you have green eyes you
can be a real snake in the grass
if you have brown eyes you are
most likely being kept down by
evil.

invert brown eyes and they turn blue, morons, this is a spiritual matter.

Attached: iz i whyte too.jpg (468x312, 94K)

>iberians
yes
>italians
yes
>eastern europeans
nigga, what? Most Russians are blue eyed.

based virginian?

European people are diverse. Unlike niggers and sandniggers

Attached: diversity.jpg (763x1200, 185K)

Show your flag, dipshit.

Attached: da vinci.jpg (1200x675, 191K)

>slavic and polish on both sides

In TN now, my mom’s people have closer ties to virginia while my dad’s people came from Mississippi and Virginia before.

a blue eyed Da Vinci?

That's grey.

Eastern European are overwhelming blue eyes and blonde hair, wtf are you talking about

Attached: image.png (1600x847, 710K)

This
also SAGE
fucking divide and conquer shills never stop

Oh, two funny things about this too. First: Our great emperor in 1500s realized we need more people to made Spain great again when Reconquista ended. The answer of that was bringing people from north europe like Germany, Netherlands... So, when you are telling "Iberians" are niggers you're telling the ancestors of actual germans and norhern europes are niggers too.

Second thing: Those "brown niggers" and non-White you telling we are, were the only ones who helped the white crusade in IIWW instead of falling tricks.