Let's talk about Asian girls

Let's talk about Asian girls.
And I mean real Asian girls, not some slut that was born in the west, because they act the same as your basic white whore if not worse.

I've been to China and Vietnam recently and what I've experienced there was just crazy.
I didn't have yellow fever before, but now I don't think I can go back.

They are objectively better than white girls and I mean mainly in how they act, since looks are mostly subjective.
>they act cute instead of acting slutty
>they cover their mouth when smiling instead of screeching like a dolphin
>they are submissive instead of trying to be (((empowered)))
>they try to keep their skin white instead of going tanning and trying to look like a niggress
>they are slim and graceful instead of being loud and (((thicc)))
>they actually embrace their femininity instead of trying to act manly

I know some of these things are about their looks, but I think it reflects on their personality.
The only downside I see is that they can't have white children.

Honestly Jow Forums I don't think I can ever go back, It was such a pleasant experience when girls actually made you believe they care about you.
You would literally walk down the street or sit in the plane and girls would smile at you or wave and giggle at you.
That's something that would never happen with western girls, I'm sure not even Chad has that happening to him.

The only thing stopping me from moving to Asia and marrying an Asian girl, is that I want white children and not some Elliot Rodger reincarnation, but I'm not very far from making that sacrifice.

Attached: 0001.png (481x597, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDRUfr6xmDs
youtube.com/watch?v=5ypIbNfxeWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Live your own life and stop believing someone else's belief.

>I want white children and not some Elliot Rodger reincarnation
it takes jew+asian to fuck up that badly

You should go to Thailand. Submissive trannies are probably your thing.

your kids wont look like you. also, most of them are dumb af so you wont have any meaningful conversation

Once you swallow the yellow pill you don't go back. Welcome to the light side my mountainous chocolate merchant friend.

Attached: 1534382588853.jpg (724x779, 420K)

I honestly can't imagine settling for a white woman in 2018.

I'm not saying they're all shit but a good 95% are completely irredeemable. It's the exact opposite with asians.

Attached: 524372345235753.webm (640x640, 1M)

I feel you dude, western culture is toxic for girls more than to anyone else, i understand why white male suicide rates are sky rocketing, traditional girls here also are more humble and more feminine than first world girls, but hey you hate my race so principles over anything.

>asians
>dumb af
no

Do it. It is worth it

It's not about the women. Find a half decent white woman to have white children with. /have at least 2, preferably three. If shes terrible, divorce her. The world is simply better for having more white people. If you're a decent guy, divorce rape isn't nearly as common, especially if you get a decent lawyer. Even if it does happen, the world at least has more whites in it.
I dated a couple beautiful, traditional asian women. Unabused vaginas, would cook, sex as much as i did or did not want, but the last thing I want is to destroy me gene pool, destroy the heritage of my ancestors who died in wars to build this nation, who literally died building this nation, so that I can have a wife who is less nagging and bitchy. No, my children will have blue eyes and share the european blood that has flown through the veins of my father, his father, and the fathers before him.

A couple of the Asian Americans that have taken too much black dick are dumb af and quite fat. They know how to suck a dick though so I am not complaining.

eh, the average Jap girl isn't all that good looking, on average they are homely/ugly even

one of life's great disappointments is that first trip you take to Japan

any girl not in the west is much more normal than the ones that are in the west
take that same asian girl and bring her west and shell become a subhuman shortly enough

good
we need less wh*toids

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

if this is what it takes to eliminate the pigskins, so be it

Stop making fun of traditional women, you jewish piece of shit.

>Asian Americans
Yeah probably, but OP was talking specifically about Asians from Asia

they're good at math. but they're autistic at everything else

>doesn't even include any asian countrys

>t. Has literally never spoken to an Asian girl

Attached: 54345335.jpg (640x792, 94K)

>My race
Castizo and light skinned mestizo are perfectly acceptable. Castizo is the Spanish version of an Anglo decendant American, and mestizo's are bleached in a single generation
>inb4 Jeb!'s kids
He married a mayan goblina, not a mestizo woman with 50-75% white DNA.

Attached: 1534518207217.webm (720x404, 428K)

Try living in the South where white women are all cunts AND fat as shit.

Attached: 1534514690798.webm (700x800, 2.37M)

who cares about asian countries
all I care about is eliminating wh*Te subhumans
but here, have this so you stop complaining

Attached: africa.jpg (1200x900, 87K)

Attached: 1534513642971.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

Attached: 1534513290969.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

Attached: 1534512974442.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Attached: 1534512570547.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

says guy that will never get an asian in photo

Attached: 1534512299942.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Attached: 1534512467108.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

GOD DAMMIT HOW CAN WHITE WOMEN COMPETE WITH THIS

Attached: 1511141988683.jpg (657x527, 75K)

Same experience.
All my fucking life the only thing I knew was millenial western women. The most vile, entitled, unfeminine beings in probably the entire world. Went to japan, the girls were polite and that alone stunned me. Polite people, where have they even gone in the west? I don't mean fake social interaction to get what you want. Women here do that all the time, but there some would come and ask me if I needed help with directions or whatever. They were all dressed nicely, skirts were common. SKIRTS. Do you women realize how much you are handicapping yourselves by not wearing skirts. I haven't seen a skirt in years here.
Anyway, it is hard to even put into words the difference, it just felt like I actually saw the other gender for real in the first time in my life. Women here are just crass basedpersons with tits and vagina basically whose main goal is to flaunt their female status as hard as possible, whore around, racemix, and act like general cunts to any person who isn't 10/10 chad then cry when they end up alone at 35 and vote for shitlib policies with cats

Attached: 1534119975133.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

wh*toids can't compete with anyone
they're subhumans

>>they try to keep their skin white instead of going tanning and trying to look like a niggress

this is actually not true when i went there, at least with the super wealthy. It's common on weekends to go to places like Saipan and lay on the beach until they were burnt to a crisp. Apparently it was some social status thing. I dunno, women are weird everywhere.

That was 20 years ago, so things may have changed though.

That's an American. Probably never set foot in Asia. Or is one out of a thousand rich Asians that try to be Americanised.

Attached: woman takes a shit on elevator.webm (600x452, 2.33M)

>tfw I don't like Asian girls

I know I'm weird but like I just don't see the appeal

>modern white women
>traditional in any way
Wew lad. Sorry sweetheart, you're not traditional just because you've only fucked conservative apes. White men belong to asian women.

Attached: 1534973747868.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

>Found the untermensch
Listen, dude. Most of us are here to discuss philosophy, politics, sociology, etc. You're here being an unproductive shill. I know people might not give you enough attention in the day so you come here to bait, but all the time and effort you're wasting here, you could be getting fit, getting an education / trade skills / certification to increase your salary, learning social skills by forcing yourself to go out, and becoming the best person you can be. If you're white, it is imperative that you do this, in order to advance our people to the highest possible level. If you're not white, fuck off anyway, no one wants you here, no one thinks you're funny, and no one cares.

is this a pasta

Attached: woman shits in public 02.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

Another manchild...
Go try to live with one. You will see what is needed to retain her.

>w-will you take me to church again, user?

Attached: 123450490321391301.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Attached: woman shits in public 01.webm (320x240, 1.52M)

Disease.

halarious how weeabos get all worked up when they see a blodge girl with a black dude but dont give a fuck when whites get with asians.

>The world is simply better for having more white people.

WRONG.

Half the white people currently on this planet are advocating for their own genetic destruction and they will take you out with them whether or not you agree.

that's because white "man" is weak and pathetic.
the superior BLACK MAN will rule europe soon
wh*toids are extremely weak, pathetic, feminine, that's why your own women hate you, and that's why we need to eliminate you pigskins

Attached: 1526747479696.jpg (2884x3176, 2.32M)

I'm in the same boat as you, I always had a little bit of yellow fever but not a lot, a few months back when I was on noFap I started chatting with a qt asian tourist, I didnt fuck her or anything, she was 20 and had never even kissed a dude b4 (so she tells), managed to do a few (things) with her though. I was shocked dude, she was so feminine and pure.

I fucked a white (((modern woman))) a month later and I had a huge urge to stab her to death as she was sleeping next to me, the fact that she was so easy made me sick.

I also want white children though, don't know what to do.

Attached: 1535642402469.jpg (1364x800, 198K)

I just speak the truth
wh*toids can't compete

yeah, like this isn't done on purpose to take the white race to hell by using the stargate portal between gook bitches legs. don't fall for what you see, it's an illusion, once the gifts of god are restored back to the white race, the gooks will act as the white girls do now.

you're in the kingdom of satan, adultery is race mixing, they want you to go to hell with them. this is how they do it, put the curse of ham ie non white niggers on us whites, then our gifts go on them.

it's just like the movie they live, it's all fake it's all magic and it's all done with war. that's why these monsters who look like us need another world war, to keep those curses they put on us, to stay there.

why do you think dumbfuck white males love anime so much, think idiots, THINK.

Attached: df8.jpg (900x529, 129K)

Attached: have a good night (2).webm (180x317, 2.41M)

Ausfag here. Don't fall for their temptations. These hapa whores are going to turn my country into China 2.0 because white men can't keep their dicks out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDRUfr6xmDs

Look at this Aussie Hapa whore. She's built for stealing white sperm.

Attached: lily-may-mac-racist-tweets-2.jpg (500x201, 15K)

Imagine giving a shit about either of these things. White roasties are completely irredeemable and not worth your concern.

Attached: 1507152919783.jpg (1067x1600, 275K)

I think the biggest thing is they usually have very high pitched voices and are pretty loud. I live with Asians (step family) and they're some of the loudest fucks ever.

Granted, I'm starting to lose interest in women in general so maybe I just need to come to grips with my asexuality or w/e the fuck its called when you're not into anything

I seriously doubt I qualify as castizo by your standards.

Attached: 5.jpgmid.jpg (590x393, 50K)

>hapas are an abomina-

Attached: Markiplier_at_PAX_Prime_2015_(21089673355).jpg (1200x1127, 80K)

btw, this is an another shill+demoral tactic to get white men and women to hate each other to keep them from breeding.

Women in japan are very very strict to social norms and extremely xenophobic. The women you're going to marry and have children from in japan are the crazy/broken ones that don't care about their children being looked at is "unknowns" in japan, or she doesn't care about leaving her culture and family to go to america.

Either way, you don't want that kind of woman.

me = went to japan and lived there for 3 years working in japanese pro wrestling

Can you post some vids of chinks getting torn into pieces?

As someone who has dated Asian women born outside of the US exclusively, they are far from perfect, but in general the sentiment of OP is correct in that they lack some of the major flaws white women have. No two women are the same either, which doesn't magically change outside of the US. There is a growing class of Chinese women who are spoiled and very demanding, but with 1 billion people there are still plenty of traditional ones out there.

>yeah, like this isn't done on purpose to take the white race to hell by using the stargate portal between gook bitches legs. don't fall for what you see, it's an illusion, once the gifts of god are restored back to the white race, the gooks will act as the white girls do now.
>you're in the kingdom of satan, adultery is race mixing, they want you to go to hell with them. this is how they do it, put the curse of ham ie non white niggers on us whites, then our gifts go on them.
>it's just like the movie they live, it's all fake it's all magic and it's all done with war. that's why these monsters who look like us need another world war, to keep those curses they put on us, to stay there.
>why do you think dumbfuck white males love anime so much, think idiots, THINK.
What the hell did I just read?

Attached: 2a664769baf0238e5a0331bd653a9b84.jpg (247x252, 25K)

Ouch.

Not growing our race results in the same end - our destruction.
At least with having children, multiple children at that, our race has a shot at continuing. Be a strong role model for your children and they will grow up to have a more than likely chance at being on our side. Have no kids, and you'll simply be wiped out.

who cares what this is
if it means wh*toids get BTFO, i'm bumping

How is this not off-topic and especially how is pic related not true?

Attached: gook_image07.jpg (416x600, 109K)

>What the hell did I just read?

The truth.

Depends on the language. Japanese and Korean are generally quite quiet, whereas Mandarin and especially Cantonese will make you want to remove your eardrums.

Just be a good father and take care of your family regardless of your choice.

Attached: 156778521431.jpg (900x760, 95K)

How is JWong not in jail for this?

I live with Filipinos

You really are dumb if you haven't heard how they change once married.

With white women you'll get what you see. If a white woman doesn't 'submit' to you, you are not someone worth submitting to. I really don't get this expectation of ''submission''. It's like a kid who whines how nobody wants him to be a leader. Maybe you should act more manly.

That explains it

> Find a half decent white woman to have white children with. /have at least 2, preferably three. If shes terrible, divorce her.
So your children will get blacked, no matter the gender.
>Sad_granpa_with_2_nigglets_on_his_lap.jpg
This is the future you want?
It doesn't bother me at all, but it sounds like it will bother you.

Stop accusing everyone of being a kike, and stop repeating Tenda Spencer's memes.

Attached: 1531943261558.jpg (2970x1984, 1.1M)

What you do is have white children. They will share more with you in looks, physicality, genetics, and heritage than if you ((DJ-Racemixer))) it up. Hell, you share more in common with anyone of european decent in terms of heritage and DNA than you would with your half white children.

Attached: 1431125910009.gif (600x338, 2.89M)

Jebs wife is a Mestizo though.

>tfw rich Chinese girls come to Australia and date white natives and treat them like pets
It's fucking bizarre.

>they act cute instead of acting slutty
>they cover their mouth when smiling instead of screeching like a dolphin
>they try to keep their skin white instead of going tanning and trying to look like a niggress
>they are slim and graceful instead of being loud and (((thicc)))
>they actually embrace their femininity instead of trying to act manly

You probably haven't met many Asians girls..

Attached: asiandegenarated.jpg (600x450, 39K)

this
wh*Te "men" should just realize that they are inferior and their own women hate them
have another bump

Attached: karaboga.png (2518x1081, 291K)

Meant to reply to OP

Attached: 1514710265515.jpg (1200x1033, 207K)

>the truth
>stargate portal
youtube.com/watch?v=5ypIbNfxeWM

Attached: download.gif (500x281, 1.08M)

Lol we will look back at this as being cute, like when they called the Titanic unsinkable. “We just couldn’t foresee China going full Lebensraum taking over all of Africa as their own and genociding billions of niggers and Arabs. We lived in such innocent times.” we will say.

Then we will hug our Hapa children, high five them and say “The future is yours! To the stars!” and we’ll revel in a nigger-free solar system.

Why is it bad for women to be empowered? I try to improve as a human being, learning, be independent and mature. Why would I want less for my gf?

>You probably haven't met many Asians girls
Nice projection.

Attached: 1534117626897.jpg (510x556, 47K)

But they have a right to be bitchy once married, they have to counter white tendency to elope and be a general bum.

>t. never been abroad

White bitches are only for fucking lol. I am not settling down and having kids with one.

Anything above 75% white you're good.
>Inb4 purity spiral
Im an Amerimutt, of course my standards are lower. Women >50% white are good (except half black half white), men >75% are good.

Attached: 1535165898397.jpg (1080x1122, 74K)

That problematic white man hand though.

I'm like 25% white at most.

Attached: 1533169229545.jpg (1109x1355, 343K)

I couldn't care less about hapas who lack testosterone, they will get blacked in no time
they are no threat to us
wh*toids, however, are, and they need to be extinct

Imagine going on Jow Forums to spam pictures of cherrypicked asians. I live in Toronto, theres alot of asians. Almost all are fucking ugly. White women arent much better tho

wh*toids has to be the most limp wrist insult for white people. Keep using it though, it makes you look stupid as fuck.

Attached: 1523034609539.jpg (470x470, 47K)