Now that Terry Davis is confirmed dead

Now that Terry Davis is confirmed dead...
was he the victim of LSD mind control?

Attached: 2018-09-02-140214_711x585.png (711x585, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckbook.com/profile.php?id=100025903548224
thegoldwater.com/news/35841-Questions-Left-About-Imposter-Despite-Terry-Davis-Death-Confirmation
archive.fo/0XX6H
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-ab
searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Terrence&lname=Davis&courthouse=Nevada District Court - Las Vegas&city=Las Vegas&state=NV&age=48&zip=&co=&trackstat=sqhmpag&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=
youtube.com/watch?v=rWu4z4bSRcI
archive.is/i7I4L
kikebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216908111198649&set=a.4938275098300&type=3&theater
my.mixtape.moe/zsqlkc.mp3
youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was just fucking crazy and belonged in a nuthouse.

Terry is not confirmed dead though.

how did he die, I thought he was missing

who will take the throne and continue development of temple os for the third temple

>Terry Davis is confirmed dead
Terry Davis cannot die nonbeliever.

I won’t press F yet.
Not yet.

So it was a fake Facebook post or whatever?

>LSD
>Mind control
LSD does the opposite of mind control, it makes you question shit. I redpilled my cousin while we were on it about the JQ, immigration and the sexual revolution. Shit was cash

That's what they want you to think.

I hope it was. :/

He is the victim of thousands of years a Ashkenazi inbreeding. Schizophrenia is very common in Ashkenazis.

He was Irish you dumb fuck

that kinda sounds like brainwashed him while he was in under the influence of drugs

>Mike Enoch
>kill
RIP Moike, seems like we're losing the best lately

Attached: 1529094967392.jpg (433x505, 32K)

You are clearly retarded. He is a Jew.

He was Irish Catholic. He had many rants about the Jews you mongoloid.

Sure, but if he was brainwashed by the ((media)) prior, wasn't my brainwashing for the better?

I don't care about his religion or the nationality of one of his ancestors. The fact that your are trying to conflate those two with his ethnicity proves you are a stupid faggot.

He was an Ashkenazi Jew. You can look at his face and see that. That is not what Irish people look like. That is what Ashkenazi Jews look like. It is 100% guarantee that his family is Ashkenazi.

Facebook isn't a reliable source

He was Irish you dumbfuck. You don't know shit about him. He was Irish, born to two Irish parents, raised catholic, turned into a crazed schizophrenic Templar. He doesn't even look Jewish, you're just a retard who thinks he has a jewdar when he doesn't. Lurk more faggot.

Except it kind of is tho. You need a death certificate or some sort of paperwork before you can change a page to a memorial

>He doesn't even look Jewish
He looks just like the Matt Lauer you fuckn faggot.

You're retarded. He looks Irish, he is Irish, deal with it retard. You don't even see a side profile of his face. Which would show his European nose.

When I type in "Terry Davis" and I click on the News tab on Google, I don't see anything at all about it. The man is a legendary software developer, if he were dead there would be news.

it was his sisters post dude
his official profile has been turned into a memorial, in order to do that a relative needs to contact facebook with proof that they have passed
you can try and get all shitty about it if you want, putting facebook in the same boat with wikipedia and CNN by calling it an "unreliable source" but the fact is that you're just denying valid evidence

source

Attached: terrydavis.jpg (1200x630, 69K)

fuckbook.com/profile.php?id=100025903548224

I guess.
Is LSD a thing down there. I've never come across it here and don't think it's a thing here at all anymore

Sorry, page not found.

type face where fuck is. Jow Forums doesn't let you direct link to Facebook.

>The temple
thegoldwater.com/news/35841-Questions-Left-About-Imposter-Despite-Terry-Davis-Death-Confirmation

PEOPLE ARE STEALING FROM TERRY
Pic related in an example of how TheTemple larped as Terry for 4 straight months on facebook, not only fooling Terry's entire family so that he could stalk their private timelines, but also fooling many people who interacted with the account.

He posted hymns, pretended to be infatuated with PhysicsGirl, posted bible quotes, talked about his new laptop and how he was creating a new order of Templars to live on the streets with him, and personal messages such as "miss you guys".

This is some stratospheric autism. His twitter account is also full of Terry Davis content, and his youtube channel used to mirror Terry's videos. But regular fanboyism wasn't enough for this sperg, he actually had to become Terry Davis, going so far as to deceive Terry's own mother (who would have assumed that Terry was alive and well while Terry was on the streets by seeing TheTemples larp posts show up on her facebook feed every day).

Archive of TheTemples fake Terry Davis account:
archive.fo/0XX6H

ALSO THE TEMPLES TWITTER IS "cTHULU20234" and he deleated it after beng discovered.......

Attached: 1535887073755.png (1020x1290, 409K)

He died by stepping in front of a moving train on August 11 at around 9 pm localtime.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-ab

searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Terrence&lname=Davis&courthouse=Nevada District Court - Las Vegas&city=Las Vegas&state=NV&age=48&zip=&co=&trackstat=sqhmpag&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=

Attached: Dl98AIpWsAEaIf4.jpg (1037x722, 79K)

he looks very similar to e michael jones, who is a mick. or are you going to say that jones is a jew as well?

The account that took the screenshot of the death announcement on Therese Davis' facebook timeline is a turbo-autist by the name of TheTemple. He created a fake Terry Davis facebook account 4 months ago and LARPed as Terry so he could stalk Terry's family on Faceberg. Here is the recording of a voice chat from yesterday night where he was asked some basic questions about the account and why he was friends with Terry's family (he spergs out multiple times and won't give a straight answer, go to 9:45 for example):
youtube.com/watch?v=rWu4z4bSRcI

TheTemple deleted his discord server when he woke up yesterday, scrubbed his youtube channel, and wasn't seen until a couple of hours ago. The moment he reappeared, /tech/ started getting shilled by anons saying that TheTemple dindu nuffin wrong because he was just trying to help Terry "manage his online affairs" and keep contact with Terry's family in case there was an emergency. Meanwhile, Terry's family believed he was the real Terry Davis the entire time, and Terry's mother even DMed the account and told who she thought was her mentally ill son "I love you".

This saga is still unfolding.

Attached: ter2.png (1352x755, 267K)

>doesn't it seem odd someone with "liberalist" chat open on Facezerg would have 10 friends in common with Terry's mom?

The account that took the screenshot of the death announcement on Therese Davis' facebook timeline is a turbo-autist by the name of TheTemple. He created a fake Terry Davis facebook account 4 months ago and LARPed as Terry so he could stalk Terry's family on Faceberg. Webm related is the recording of a voice chat from yesterday night where he was asked some basic questions about the account and why he was friends with Terry's family (he spergs out multiple times and won't give a straight answer, go to 9:45 for example).

TheTemple deleted his discord server when he woke up yesterday, scrubbed his youtube channel, and wasn't seen until a couple of hours ago. The moment he reappeared, /tech/ started getting shilled by anons saying that TheTemple dindu nuffin wrong because he was just trying to help Terry "manage his online affairs" and keep contact with Terry's family in case there was an emergency. Meanwhile, Terry's family believed he was the real Terry Davis the entire time, and Terry's mother even DMed the account and told who she thought was her mentally ill son "I love you".

This saga is still unfolding.

Attached: c00733c902a616a0af30bc43e416e6283355f0ba2a70e40f1fbf29a9465951e9.png (459x446, 97K)

TheTemple may have contributed to Terry's death. He pretended to be Terry, and Terry's family thought that Terry was doing fine since TheTemple posted frequently on the fake facebook account. Meanwhile, Terry was slipping into a suicidal depression, which may have culminated in him jumping in front of a train.

On facebook, Terrys mother was sending DMs to the fake Terry account, messages like "I love you Terry". TheTemple claims that he ignored these messages and did not respond. Just imagine Terry's mother's heartbreak as her son refused to accept her loving words, refused to speak to her.

Maybe if Terry had received that love he would not have killed himself by jumping in front of a train.

Attached: 1535467944818.gif (309x313, 3.64M)

Well what makes you think he is a mick? Fuckn retard...

>He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in a German American family and was raised a Catholic,
>(((GERMAN AMERICAN)))

Yes he is a fuckn kike, look at his face retard

Who said Terry jumped in front of a train?

All drugs are a thing here, but they're all much more expensive than overseas since we're isolated and such. Most popular: methamphetamine, MDMA, LSD, marijuana, opioids and prescription painkillers.
Don't know too much about in your country except that you Brits absolutely love to abuse MDMA, which can really fuck up your dopamine and other neurotransmitter levels and leave you feeling extremely depressed for a few weeks. But yeah, not too sure about LSD there; would expect it to be used similarly as in here: mostly a kick-ons type of drug but it not being uncommon to take at a music festival or club or some such place (which is plain stupid, as you'd be more likely to feel paranoia and have a panic attack).
That said I've only ever done LSD once. Don't think I'll ever try it again.

Just for curiosity, how he died?

Attached: B ChallengersArchive 1 010.jpg (417x408, 38K)

The faggots "managing" his donations have been stealing from him all year and selling merch. They're profiting off him. The vols/BO and several posters on /tech/ are involved with it. Someone showed up about a week ago proving Terry no longer had control of his website, email, paypal account, or youtube channel. Once we started digging everyone discussing it was banned for "thread derailment". This is fake news intended to milk idiots for more money.

Same faggots are the ones that have been keeping him homeless for keks since he lost his van. They've also removed his original code from his website and inserted their own code into it. The only way to get Terry's distro is from mirrors now anything on his website has been compromised.
>not only was he getting ripped off but they were sending him only small amounts just to make terry think he didn't have much support

>They wanted to keep him homeless to get more donations

>the vols are defending this

Fucked up cross lin
DOUBLEFAG*net/cow/res/342479.html#520531

Also from /tech/ where we originally found out the faggots were stealing from him:

DOUBLEFAG*net/tech/res/943701.html#957914

Attached: 1533830065438.png (755x648, 267K)

No I meant the link to his sister's post.

I keep seeing this shitpost.

Does anyone actually have proof that Terry "Fuck niggers I talk to God through my computer" Davis is dead?

Attached: 1500153399269.png (427x315, 128K)

Would have been epic if Trump said condolences to Bebo, Terry, and Nazkim.

It's set to friends only now.

So no proof?

BUMP 4 JUSTICE AND TRUTH, NIGGERS WOULDNT UNDERSTAND.

Attached: bu.png (1867x332, 204K)

I just found this.
archive.is/i7I4L

If it's him, he's been dead for a few weeks.

>Facebook isn't in the same boat as Wikipedia
Holy fuck is that dumb and you sound like a fucking faggit

WE KNOW!!! AND YOU FUCKING VILE NIGGERS ARE DOOMED.... KEEP HIDING (((TH TEMPLE))) U BRIT KEK

Attached: bu2.png (1800x403, 123K)

Here's a public post from his sister.
kikebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216908111198649&set=a.4938275098300&type=3&theater

Alright here's the audio recording of my asking TheTemple about what happened with regards to the facebook account. I didn't start recording right away so it misses some of the first questions. When I asked him if I had the story straight (and wrote what he'd told me thus far into the chat) he spergd out and told me to just go ahead and believe Terry is alive (@9:45).

My username was betterThanRealismElephant, and the user reading my questions to TheTemple was LudusRegard. TheTemple is the first person speaking in the audio recording.

Also, sorry about the brown noise in the background, I forgot I had that playing (I use it to drown out the sound of traffic below my apartment balcony).

my.mixtape.moe/zsqlkc.mp3

Attached: d98d35eb355655084ee35e3542075eedebbcdb165b4a36ca218057584f7ee3d5.png (2976x1811, 568K)

Everyone is trapped on Earth for one month after we die. If Terry's here, he's in the OS

Pascal's wager, maybe he was right after all.

Tsheiks and the (((handlers))) altered templeOS code.... the wold is fucked... truly VILE

Attached: 1530968522585.png (1440x1440, 1.53M)

It's common as fuck. Not overly expensive.

So is this a meme or is he really dead

Low effort bait account. They forgot the profile pic.

These autistic faggots thought they could fake terrys death AND capitalize on it.... making shekkels like true faggot kikes... off another mans image and work...

Attached: 1531146077665.png (1440x1440, 827K)

These kikes need to be gassed.

The Goldwater implied he was dead, but mostly spoke about these con artists are profiting off of him and his work.
There was a unnamed man who was drunk riding a train rail when hero’d By a train. An autist found a report by someone near Las Vegas who is dead by the name of Terrance Davis. Still not concrete enough, I want to believe!!

No, he was schizophrenic. It happens.

A daily reminder his life went down the drain because of the blacked meme. He was doing OK until some toxic asshats started to feed him the BMWF meme and telling him his waifu was blacked. No joke, this is exactly the reason why he went off the rails, started drinking, and got eventually thrown out of the house.

Collosal if confirmed

god you're fucking stupid.

Yeah that sort of thing isn't the proper way to treat a paranoid person.

you talking about that DMV rant of his? that shit was epic

You're the one pushing BS

>confirmed
Source? There are only rumors AFAIK.
F if true
Fucking glow in the dark niggers

big if true, what are u gonna do about it tho

Wouldn't Terry's death be public record?

This calls for divine retribution whether he is dead or not. Is tsheiks confirmed to be the one responsible?

Why dont you reactivate your Twitter THE TEMPLE, you bongistani fraud! You subhuman filth... I wouldn't want anons hunting for me... I wouldn't want to have ripped off King Terry Davis .. I wouldn't want the Autist armies after me

Attached: 1535544207261.png (888x686, 995K)

the CIA (or some rogue faction under the wing of the US govt) probably experiments on homeless/crazy people with frequency weapons because their insane ramblings are never believed by anyone to begin with. this makes them the perfect target

they're also the perfect target for serial killers. makes sense.

i wonder if the CIA has ever intentionally crazied someone and fucked with them for years to see what would happen

it would be a great way to cover up aliens too. someone's going to leak government secrets? scramble their brains so that when they tell the world, they won't be believed

Manson spiked one of his cult members who was gonna snitch him with a burger laced with acid so he wouldn't be considered a reliable witness even if he made it through the psychotic break.
This was around the same time the CIA was fucking around with LSD-based mind control
really activated my almonds.

I feel anger.

Attached: 1512204000107.jpg (308x300, 35K)

F

Idk where you came from or who let you out of your containment area but you must return immediately

Attached: IMG_2180.gif (500x286, 889K)

>tripfag
>memeflag
Shareblue made Sunday funday huh?

I still believe this might be a hoax , he can't be gone.

Attached: cianiggers.jpg (866x1280, 107K)

He's gone

youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo

at least you feel something, that's quite the achievement for a kraut

>Now that Terry Davis is confirmed dead...
What fucking confirmation nigga, it's a hoax.

Attached: 2018-09-02-152732_1329x583.png (1329x583, 188K)

Doublefeg*net/baphomet/res/127979.html#127984

The forces of good and virtue are working on REALLY fucking these people up

*God is perfectly Just*
>remember that faggot

Attached: 1535162522399.png (802x854, 1.42M)

>your post
>your flag
I'm confused

/tech/res/943701.html#963635
damage control is too obvious.
I officially declare that it's happening right now

Attached: 1527736406542.jpg (512x512, 33K)

This
Oh dear god please let a tear in the fabric of the universe expose the kikes and leave us a trail to follow

Attached: IMG_2141.jpg (400x400, 38K)

I can't believe Terry's fucking dead. Do you think Terry has Schizophrenia in heaven?

Attached: 1500867212395.png (499x513, 283K)

It really is a strange (((coincidence))) that all this happens right after people start digging into their theft.

Checked
Yes user it's very strange
>184338996 suddenly the hoax gains momentum with one post by this id
Inb4 the shilling commences ? Or am I too late

Attached: IMG_2123.jpg (640x632, 50K)

One post by which id?

Doublefag*net/baphomet/res/127979.html#127984

Dig, post, expose, data, raw, 2018, future, these faggots wont get away with ROBBING TERRY and stealing from us THE VIDEOS, thefootage, and the king,

Attached: 21a20db04159da2d9b7b8df1fed3ca814a3bf2a96941abb6bf33f1568c98d4ee.png (1127x1519, 465K)

Tshieks

Tshieks is a traitor

Attached: 1535897346481.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I am not about to hold your hand if you don't know how to see it or aren't aware then it's for a very good reason I'm certain you can find the answer on plebit if you just hang out there.......forever

>
>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
Captcha acting up let's me know it's greasy in here and (((they))) don't like our thread
Shoah incoming

Attached: IMG_1947.jpg (500x496, 137K)

Attached: terry dance 3.gif (640x360, 2.73M)

Feels bad that Terry was tormented by things inside is own head. Like a nightmare you can't escape or wake up from. F

Attached: terry drums.gif (640x360, 2.25M)