Fathers of Jow Forums

Any anons have kids yet? How do you make sure they don’t grow up to be degenerates?

Attached: 8727C6B2-CBAE-4758-B47B-9E4559223AD8.png (998x1140, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capalert.com/capreports/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rape them

This pic is unironically me right now

Thread

I let mom do most of the work, and I'm just there to scare him if mom can't get him to behave.

You cant

this is so cute

you’re the one in the cart

nope, but im father in law of three!
Very nice kids, but their D-vitamin pills are expensive.

don't make their rooms a safespace for them, they will hide there, they will get corrupt there

Rule 1 of parenting: all children are different. You can't treat any two children the same.

Rule 2 of parenting: Boys and Girls are even more different. This is not only personality differences, but biological and physiological ones, even in education/recreation.

Rule 3 of parenting/life: everything in moderation.

Now if you want to prevent your children from growing up to be "degenerates", then don't bother. You will fail and the more you try the worse it will get. If you go into this all with a specific goal in mind (e.g prevent x from happening), most of your efforts will actually be counter-productive. Treat children not as what they are but the adults that they will become.

The best things I can say to prevent issues is:
Be reasonable and compromise. If you say "NO TO THIS" and have zero room for negotiation or compromise then you kids are just going to do it anyway without any oversight. That's where degeneracy is born. My mother told me I was only allowed 1 hour on my PlayStation growing up and wouldn't budge. So what did I do? Set my alarm for 2am and play for 4-5 hours before anyone woke up. This set into motion a major problem that has side effects to this day. Namely I don't sleep properly and I don't have an established circadian rhythm. So for the sake of another hour or two of the playstation a day when there was nothing else to do, I now have a serious health problem and it all could've been prevented.

And secondly: Recognize the difference between respect and discipline. Someone can choose not to do something out of fear or habit because of "discipline", but if they see through things they will quickly regress when they move out on their own and into the world when the fear factor is gone. Teach your children the importance of order, the value of respecting oneself and their surroundings and just be there for them. If they are shown respect while they are developing, then chances are they will reciprocate that to others.

Attached: 1510727907617.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

>d-vitamin pills
Subtle.

Attached: 1525595081968.png (115x127, 28K)

This

Kids don't need their own room. Put all of the girls in one room, boys in another, your parents in one room and have one room for you and your wife.

Keep them away from degenerate american media. Since your dominican show them dominican culture and music.

Sweden yes

i have twin boys 100 percent this. same age, gender and fraternal fucking twins one likes to be thrown around the other really likes to be read to and cuddle. one responds to yelling for discipline the other often needs a bit of force like a light spank or threat of timeout.

This is fine unless your sibling has some kind of antisocial personality disorder or mental illness. My older brother, who I shared a room with, was borderline and I suffered a lot of shit because of him growing up, which ultimately affected my academic and social development. My life would have turned out much better if I didn't have to deal with that stress. A loss to society overall.

Any boomers on here with zoomer kids?

Had the urge to strangle them yet?

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

1. No tablet or cellphone until they're late teens
2. Don't send them to public school
3. Make sure you watch and review whatever media they consume. Anything past the 80s is automatically flagged for review in my house. Even 80s movies aren't safe.

This is how it should be.

It amazes me how many kids seem to be aware of, and regularly consume, media like family guy or other animations which are aimed at adults.
It's almost like the parents automatically assume it's benign because it's a cartoon, or they just don't give a shit.

I fear for the future of the west. If you think millennial minds were corrupted, you haven't seen anything yet.

Beatings

Zoomer here, how do I stop myself from turning into that? Also keep in mind I'm not American

>into that
"that" being the 30 year old boomer meme.

I turn 20 in a month, and I'm not American. I also run my own small business that I'm trying to scale at the moment

Keep them on the straight and narrow by only letting them watch movies approved by the CAPalert reports.

capalert.com/capreports/index.htm

Attached: 920185.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Read them the bible everyday and limit their electronic use until they are teens

he'll end up hating you and will have daddy issues.

bible stories

I’m a single dad. Women are a mistake.

hit the gym and don’t drink monster

Attached: 45ADC5E4-D1FE-4564-B033-2292310D0F14.jpg (670x365, 51K)

I moved to a forest in French , I live with my degenerate wife and homeschool my 10 children about the dacian heritage of Romania and about how we wuz kangz and beat the romans. I am pretty sure my children will end up inbreading ,but that's okay cause I need to conservate my 99,9% gypsy genes (the other 0,01% is from a Hungarian rape) I did not take the test because that's jewish lies ,but my brother did ,but we are inbred so it doesn't matter. Anyway ,Romanian authorities are looking for me cause I set a church on fire, but they deserve it ,because they fell for the desert god meme ,I only follow the teachings of zamolxis, an old northern Thracian God. Did I mention my wife is royalty ? she is ,French people are arab mutts cause they speak a latin language ,but my wife is not a mutt cause she is blonde and shiet. oh she is pregnante again it seems. Gotto go ,my son Is trying to rape his sisters again, and them bitches are resisting ! fucking cunts ,don t they understand that we need to create as many nor.. I mean Romanian pure indo European as possible... eh doesn't matter, the next ice age will make things better and will make my daughters accept the dick of my son and mine

How old is that fucking website

Or he'll end up respecting me and learn to be a man. Enjoy raising your soft basedbabies leaf.

Muuhhh sidesss

Attached: 252.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Looks like late 90's. Early 00's with a lazy web designer at a push.

Attached: goldcross.gif (55x75, 17K)

There’s really nothing “wrong” with letting the mother raise the children, so long as you’re around to set them straight and set her straight if she tries to turn them against you

>Sweden
>Step-kids
Let me guess, they're part African?

I disagree. So many of the problems in the west today are because people see Women as a position of authority and are feminized by said women when they are children. Babies should be raised by women, the moment they start talking is when you take an increasingly large role. Mothers shouldn't really have anything to do with raising boys past the age of 8.

I can safely say that you need to kys right now.

Give them free range within a guarded perimeter.

This. Fathers aren't supposed to be nu-fag 'modern dad' types. They're supposed to get home late, drink and make fun of you when you act like a sperg.

Attached: dad joke.jpg (720x690, 111K)

The best families I've seen are those where the father just sits and looks satisfied in a sort of psycho way. The family knows if the father is happy they all are happy, and if hes not happy no ones happy.

I agree there. Unfortunately I come from a broken family. Which some fucking how still stays jerry rigged together.

Drunk dads are , and always have been, absolute cunts. If there's one good thing that has come from modern parenting it's that it is now frowned upon for parents to drink around their kids. Alcohol has its place but it's not anywhere near parenting.

tell them were too poor to afford cell phones, internet, or internt - not until high school.
might be playing a thin line on the welfare fairy but at least you can keep those crazy nigger and hipster children at bay.

*or cable tv

Huh. A reasonable post on this board. What do you know?

Kek

>Inb4 seething varglets

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Very, very well said - worthy of both your flag and digits.

Attached: Hitler - Happy.jpg (639x794, 129K)

By actually being a father to them and keeping my wifes influence to a minimum. She cares for them and feeds them, I educate them.

I thought the whole animation ghetto was over with Millennials watching family guy, but there are so many clueless normies it's not even funny. So any people like the fucking iPad raise their kid, it's pathetic.

Don't race mix with any other race. That's how you dodge degeneracy.

they always come...I ll wait for them, If I touch them they take the gypsy

How the culture in the DR? I would assume its not as degenerate as the US. Just keep them away from american Media and teach them values and traditions of your nation. Is there a strong trad catholic in your country?

I don’t tell my kid anything directly, but I outspokenly share my political opinions with adult family members — in earshot of my kid so she can hear it and it will gradually sink in.

If you tell them the ideas directly they will resist. Much better to make them think they came to the same conclusions on their own.

>Mothers shouldn't really have anything to do with raising boys past the age of 8
Absolutely.

Females raising the male children, along with a diet of endocrine disruptors and soi, is how Zionists are chemically castrating the white male. This surrepetitiously accomplishes (((their))) goal of white genocide by creating white males who are unable to reproduce.

Attached: 1525793801904.jpg (1024x756, 79K)

Top fucking kek. Dude you've kids and you still post on Jow Forums, where teens daily post flat earth and conspiracy shit. Your poor fucking kids lmao

You need to be a male role-model, otherwise your children will have all sorts of problems, especially the boys.

I didn't have a father to give me discipline, security, courage, self-awareness, tenacity and humour.
>Which some fucking how still stays jerry rigged together.
Then it isn't really broken.
Perfect post.
Checked.

Where is this meme coming from that Jow Forums is some sort of zoomer reserve? Us oldfags made this place what it is, its by our benevolence little fags like you still have a place to go cry about being Jamal and Tyrone raping your slut sister.

my dad is like that and I do love him and respect him a lot but hes not the manliest man though I respect that about him. My mom wears the pants in the relationship. I just hope your fine with that.

Papa?

Literally me as well. Working today, thinking about taking the boy to the ren faire tomorrow. Wife and the baby might stay home.

Literally all of European history disagrees.

>Giving them any access to media
TV is only bullshit for boomers, Netflix is only bullshit for normies, this site, board and thread show why computer/laptop is just bullshit for outsiders&normies and yes you're right, any phone/tablet is poison as well.

Only media that isn't inherently evil/damaging is newspaper, but if you educate your children well you won't need to give them a leftist-biased brainwash and unnecessary/redundant information.

Also, newspapers can be dirty or lead to magazines and magazines are only pop-culture.

Only show them a few good series/films when they grew up a little, no more than a few hours per week.

If anything happened they should know, tell it to them, explain it or show it under your supervision.

Books, reading, writing, listening, talking and hearing stories are more than enough.

You can't be a father in law without having children though.

>How do you make sure they don’t grow up to be degenerates?
Don't have kids.

Learn how to educate and motivate yourself because you cant relay on others to do that. If you want to be satisfied later in life, focus on what you are doing wrong and stop doing that (or have guts to change it slowly to better). If you want to be happy now but miserable in long term, focus on what you are doing right. Also Jow Forums is a good place to get advice if you can fact check. Try it out right now, one of my statements is troll.

Thanks for not spreading your genes.

Attached: 4chan_fc1e23_1168707.jpg (500x389, 49K)

>If they are shown respect while they are developing, then chances are they will reciprocate that to others.
This doesn't work at all if you don't teach them respect for others.

Tell them in intricate details what stunted brain development will do.(eg drink, smoke, get high a lot before 25)

>Also Jow Forums is a good place to get advice
Found the troll statement.

Dad, why do I not have a cell phone? All my kids in the class do and they made fun of me.

Dad can I have your phone for a minute? I need to search something on Google.

Dad, I need internet for joining my school's Facebook group. They distribute learning assignments and school videos there, I need it for studying.

Dad, can we get a computer? I want to play Fortnite with my friends

Dad I want an Xbox

I said in the previous sentence. that they have to be taught to respect themselves and their surroundings, with other people clearly being apart of their surroundings. I ran out of space to type so I had to cut short the last sentence, but all the information is there.

Attached: 1471658436185.jpg (704x593, 361K)

Learn to say No, cuck.

My son is only 16 months old and he hasn't started walking yet. Should I mulligan this one and start over?

Attached: 1535850854480.jpg (551x491, 164K)

Rule #1: corporal punishment.

have a 3 yr old and 1yr old
>no tv in the house
>no sugary drinks other than 100% OJ
>little to no processed foods, as best as we can afford
>almond milk, no estrogen cow puss liquid
>they already have .22LR rifles (ill let them get a little older before letting them shoot though)
>take them hiking along the blue ridge parkway, so they can learn to love nature ad much as we do.
>signing up for a square in the community garden so they can learn where food comes from
>swimming lessons
>have piggy banks that show them the benefit of savings
>have them as authorized users on my credit card now to power level their credit score (i will tell them when their 18).

and I institute the “dad tax” from the day they started eating solids. cut them some fresh fruit? place in front of them and take a few pieces, eat it, and say “dad tax”. This way they learn early on that tax = something taken

Can he stand up? I think it's only a cause of concern after 18 months.

I spend time with them and do things that educate them and build self-esteem and leadership abilities. I enroll them in real activities like Taekwondo where they learn actual shit and have to work, not receive participation trophies. We watch shows that don't promote degeneracy (which are not that common even in cartoons anymore). It doesn't take much, just be present in their lives.

so ur muslim and ur pedo paki brother raped u no surprise there faggot

Attached: kek.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

What the fuck? People here have children and sheeit? I'm a zoomer and I find the idea of 20-50 year old men shitposting here funny asf. Someone post some pics of their kids i wanna baww

>rough house/wrestle
>hammer home respect and politeness
>explain gender roles simply
>read to them decent books everyday
>listen to them. Easier to correct problems early on

But most of all, be the best role model you can. I lost over 100lbs to not be a fat faggot father. Also stopped playing vidya by 90%.

I've been here since 2004, when they say "you're here forever" it's not a joke.

absolute bullshit, my father was an alcoholic and i grown up to be a man and not a pussy like all of you westerners

What a waste. I love my wife, but I wouldn't trust her to be a mentor to my boys.

genious

This. You're here forever. I've tried to leave, but everywhere else is more shit.

This.
2006 for me. Not a Dad though but hopefully will be one day, just got out of a long serious relationship because she didn’t want a family at all, should’ve ended it way sooner.

Should I start going to church to find a virgin to finally start making white babies?

I have a nine year old daughter. I just talk to her, tell her the truth about how I see things and try to let her see both sides. When she hits about 13 Ill have a better understanding about how things will turn out but for now she is very intelligent. I think honesty is important, no matter how young they are, they will eventually figure out any lies you tell them.

Attached: FB_IMG_1498843315622.jpg (480x509, 23K)

Only 3 and 1? Way too young to be learning that.

Mine is only 3 but right now it's just making sure he remembers his manners. We go to church every Sunday as well and I've done w good job of keeping him off of tablets and shut. No degenerate TV while hes around either.

teach them taxation early.
have them work for allowance, then explain how you're letting them keep it all when others don't
have them get a job in middle & high school and walk the through the paystub and how they earned the top but only get the bottom
so people who aren't working or don't work as hard are getting some of what they worked for and earned

Two kids. I talk to them and I show them how to do things. It's amazing how little it takes to just raise them well. I am left wondering how people fuck this up.

specifically?
its more about having them around these things and getting them (and us parents) building good habits together

Honestly, dating sounds like such shit these days that I wouldn't even know where to begin if I had to start anew. Church wouldn't hurt I suppose.

FUCKING PARENTS I HATE YOU ALL

Keep them away from faggots and Muslims.Take them to do manly stuff like fishing and play football.

I was terrified when my first kid was born because I believed that all that FUD Jews put out in Hollywood about kids being a nightmare and difficult and "How can you be ready?" trash.

Seriously, it's blatant bullshit and it pisses me off how it took root, especially in women.

Correct
Teaching them how to think for themselves is really important - being honest with kids (not things like “your mother and I do anal and dress like cats”) is one of the best ways to help them learn that skill

It's not hard to fuck up. Kids can get under your skin and lesser people react poorly.