Are you a cat person or a dog person and do you think it affects you're personality?

Are you a cat person or a dog person and do you think it affects you're personality?
also tell us of your cat or dog

Attached: dog.jpg (471x437, 28K)

My parents refuse to keep these shitty cats outside, so I'm a no-pets person now. Fucking cat piss all over the house multiple times a week. And dog piss too, before the old dogs died on us a few years ago. But they waited to put the dogs down until they were literally crippled and throwing up blood to put them out of their misery.

definitely feel better when I have a catbro around
dogs are too noisy and upbeat, prefer a cat because they have more chill

i love to fuck dogs

I like both but Dog's are definitely better in my book, though I will always have both. But yes, I think to a certain extent it does reflect your personality but it's really just a generalization. For example, people with dogs will usually be more active, a little more outgoing, maybe a little more responsible as there is more work involved in healthily raising a dog.

A cat person probably is more introverted, maybe more of a homebody. Cats don't require too much care so they're mainly more for people who want a pet but may not have the time or the want to always be taking care of one. Cats are good for people who work a lot because they're low maintenance and don't care usually if you're gone all day most of the time.

Of course it's just a generalization. But I think if you polled all the cat and dog owners you would have a big enough pool of people to see a trend.

cats still require a lot of attention tho, but it's more subtle
if you fuck up interaction with a cat it can get some serious attitude problems
it's usually pretty hard to stop a dog from being simple and upbeat

Yeah. Cat's have very deep and complex emotions. They're pretty Tsundere but most of the cats I've owned have just come up to me when they want attention and I pet them for a long ass time, hit they're G-Spot (Or whatever lol) and when they're done they leave. And I'll go up to them and play with them too. Some cats are needy sluts though.

Tortoise

I'm more of a pony person

Attached: 34567897654.png (847x943, 185K)

Yeah fuck you're telling me. I lived in the countryside most of my young life and among other things a LOT of cats passed through my life. The amount of different personalities I've seen was really surprising. There was this one son of a bitch that was literally a sex pervert. He would fuck everything in sight, and he actually came every time you scratched his belly. He died of cat aids eventually, god bless his degenerate hedonist soul

Attached: 1515853994034.jpg (900x900, 88K)

I own 4 cats and 3 kittens and i'm at the point where someone talks to me and I respond with meow

>MFW Cat Aids

Attached: 1493833309926.jpg (475x475, 71K)

Then go live with the other pony people

Cats are like chocolate

You can never have just one

cat person
>pic related

Attached: Neko_Chino.jpg (992x1403, 955K)

i'm a nigger person

I have seen that cat before
but I see that you downloaded this image off on Jow Forums

I love friendly dogs. Sadly I have lost a total of 3 over time and can't get a new one where I'm living currently

Someday though.

True

I use to wish that I was a cat but now I know that being a human is better since you can rule over cats

used*

Yes in case you weren't aware of this
The internet has a lot of cat pictures and people liking sharing them

Attached: 1522708779266.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Amen to that

Attached: 1518988359279.jpg (915x767, 124K)

>this is what humans actually believe

Attached: 1519349763054.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Dogs are like living with a retard that loves you

I'm neither. I'm a no-animal-person. As expected it also extends to humans.

Why so many?

i've got a cat

Attached: 007.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

We are selling the kittens and basically we have a cat farm

Dog person, but cats are nice depending on their personality.

Dogs are more fun to play with, but cats are nice because they are more independent.

Truer words have never been spoken

I want to set all cats on fire because they leave cat hair everywhere and spread parasites
Same with dogs
fuckin toxoplasma gondii turnin the frogs gay

t. jones
are you really reduced to a shitty basketweaving board ever since they banned your ass everywhere else
how low the mighty have fallen

Attached: 1528005401272.jpg (800x450, 29K)

I'm a person cat

Attached: azuki.png (336x357, 151K)

Cat person.
They're more like me than dogs.
Dogs are bouncy, optimistic, clingy, want attention all the time.
Cats want to be left the fuck alone, are dead inside, don't like being around people, and can just kinda go do their own thing.

I like both cats and dogs a lot, but I'm definitely more of a cat person. I love all cats, even the ones that are assholes, but I only like medium to large dogs, and pretty much only the hunting / service type breeds.

I hate all the stupid fucked up vanity breeds and yappy little paris hilton purse dogs that roasties always have.

Attached: 1423758157821.gif (270x435, 2M)

Im a satania person

Attached: 1516586056026.png (918x720, 520K)

Attached: 0D3B2977-B8B4-4656-8ED5-81DCA4732889.jpg (1242x1146, 877K)

You didn't respond with meow