Non-Chad whites

Should non-Chad whites care about white women and white society? Modern white society is hypersexual and hypergamy on steroids. White women have, in many cases, 100s of sexual partners before they're 30 and are only willing to settle down and have children in their mid 30s. They almost always have to settle down with a non-Chad which makes them resentful and the relationship most likely won't last. Non-Chad whites are still valuable, but we're not valued by white women and by western society in general. I'm not a Chad, but I'm smart and I'm going to land a nice engineering job once I graduate and eventually start a company.

I'm not whining about it, just pointing out how things are. Why shouldn't I just settle down with a nice East Asian girl and have a family? I'll make sure to raise the hapa kids alright to reduce any identity problems they might have. I wish society wasn't so broken, but I didn't break it and why should I try to fix it and help to save people that have no regard for me?

Attached: azn.webm (720x480, 2.37M)

Do whatever you want and do not take life advice from anyone here, including me.

I'm just interested in hearing any counter arguments to my points.

would get my dick all up in that rice

Nah if your genetics aren't top tier Jow Forums doesn't care what you do to be honest. I'm 5'5 for example so most of Jow Forums along with at least 50% of white women think I'm subhuman so there's no point in me getting attached to my racial identity, as my own race would probably prefer me to just die.

Is that .webm the closest thing to a non-white Chad?

because no one EVER raises hapa kids right. You'll ahve to deal with your kids complaining about how small their penises are and how they just get flat out rejected all the time. It only goes well if you have daughters. and if you have daughters they either 1. weaken the white gene or 2. strengthen the asian gene. More often than not, they will prefer white men and weaken the white gene. Good luck riceburner. Burn the rice pay the price

Attached: 1518292528991.png (1592x668, 65K)

No chang.

Attached: 1535916809608.png (563x806, 257K)

no
wh*Tes should just die out

Daily reminder wh*te women choose the superior BLACK MAN because they are more masculine and stronger compared to the average wh*toid

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

have you tried fasting and excising
your "asian waifu" who only wants you for white genes will leave you the moment she doesnt need your genes anymore

now if we stop gibs to africa watch that projection rapidly plummet.

So many roasties and cuck orbiters in this thread.

Attached: 1514992907844.jpg (872x1090, 88K)

Attached: 1491746559806.jpg (750x750, 73K)

Attached: 1492507694720.jpg (958x958, 98K)

This is me soon btw

Attached: butterscotch.jpg (1024x1535, 581K)

wh*toids won't do anything but the wh*te men is too weak

pigskins are subhumans
here's the counter argument

REMINDER: White men prefer nonwhite women

Attached: white male response rate.png (295x541, 114K)

make sure to sage, report and slide these shill threads

bump

this is a good thing
the more wh*toids prefer nonwh*te women, the faster crac subhumans get extinct

fuck off you'll bump this again just to piss off wh*toids

This but unironically
Remember: Almost 50% of all interracial marriages include a white man
If you want to see the future, go to a university campus on the West Coast.
You'll see more white boys with Hispanic or Asian girls than with white girls.

Attached: white suicide.png (420x778, 22K)

Proof yet again that the left cannot meme!

true
whiteboi btfo

Attached: cali_demo.jpg (697x410, 88K)

Sauce?

JEW-001

White and Hispanic will both his 0% soon since they're interbreeding at a rate which means the disappearance of both

as long as wh*Tes are 0%, I'm fine with this

"Hispanics" are half white, so they will become 75% white.

One drop rule, cutiepie

Attached: 156181894181.jpg (750x937, 88K)

not ideal but still better than 100% wh*Te

I was waiting for her to shit or piss herself
very disappoint

Attached: 1529627374679.jpg (448x545, 28K)

Because men prefer to marry a young girl, not some used up whore. That means Asian qts.

Attached: 1522761704894.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

White women prefer to fuck niggers, maybe pop out a niglet, and then be barren in their 30s.

Attached: 1518217629551.png (750x599, 398K)

And hope some white cuck orbiter marries them somewhere in between the niglet and barren.

Attached: 1526343615087.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

non-chad whites should just die. your genes are already in the pool. you're useless.

One drop rule applies to niggers, sweetie.

Attached: 1485246584640.png (420x420, 16K)

I support this
wh*toids BTFO

>all wh*tids should die
fixed that for you

Or you turn out like Keanu Reeves and become a good person where everything goes wrong in your life.

What flag is under the meme? I'm not at all worried about whites dying out. The shitposting is enjoyable if only for the fact it pisses off roastoids.

I know
but I don't care, race-mixing with gooks helps too
So I'll bump this

Most people turn out fine. You don't hear about them. You hear about the psychotic jews that the media says is half white.

Attached: 1531943261558.jpg (2970x1984, 1.1M)

Attached: 1535428974688.jpg (2180x3156, 1.23M)

I don't know if it will work out but anything is better than a pigskin, you it's an improvement

>wh*te
what's the matter? you niggers/negros/nignogs/shitskins too pussy to say the word "white" without having to put an asterisk in place of the "i"?

Are niggers really that cowardly?

*so it's

Be with who you want, just raise your damn kids right. If everyone simply did that the world would be a better place in one generation.

keep crying wh*Te subhuman
you'll be replaced soon

Attached: karaboga.png (2518x1081, 291K)

It's an Jow Forums meme

>be with who you want, except wh*toids
fixed that for you

You mean white men prefer non-black women

>hurr keep crying subhuman
typical nigger intelligence..if any

From a financial perspective, wm/af are the most successful couples in America. Anti-race mixers can't explain that

There really aren't any reasonable counter arguments. Everything you said is true.

truth is women want masculine, strong men
wh*Te subhumans don't fit that description

Attached: 1529362466070.jpg (636x752, 101K)

What about non-white Chads?

Indeed. White men practice selective breeding. White women slut it up without a thought.

Attached: 1526367689715.jpg (1520x1513, 441K)

Holy shit, she's wearing heels and she's STILL one and a half feet shorter than him. I'd never knock up a chick who's more than 4 inches shorter than me or I'd risk my son being a manlet, which is a fate worse than death, both for and me.

White women want sex without commitment. They might as well be men.

Attached: 1535628697742.png (598x398, 448K)

>I like Japanese girls. Give me attention you anti-race mixing Jow Forums faggots.
They fell for it every time!

Shut up wh*toid.

Tall women are more likely to be sluts. The height of the woman matters less than the heights of their male relatives. The Eurasian manlet meme is only true if the entire family is midgets. A lot of Chinese are tall.

Attached: tall women are trash.png (575x453, 61K)

who cares what they want, they need strong, masculine men to satisfy them. That can only be provided by the BBC.
Wh*Te men are too weak and feminine. Inferior to the superior BLACK MAN
I am not complaining, by the way, this is a great thing as it accelerates the extinction of pigskins

Just start working out and work on your mindset. You need to be a conqueror not the conquered one.

anti-race mixers are basically inferior wh*toids sperging out at the superiority of the black man
they don't like how nature works

There are no counters you are right, society is fucked. I will say that marrying an Asian only makes the world worse for the rest of us though, I understand you not wanting to lower yourself to the level of the modern degenerate masses but you MUST think of not only your future children but of all your ancestors who were not crazy modern degenerates.

Honor them my brother, your fancy job and business are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

I call bullshit on that graph. There's no way a 5'7 manlet has the same numbers of sexpartners that a 6ft+.

>The height of the woman matters less than the heights of their male relatives.
You do realize that the height of the woman is a good indicator of the heights of their male relatives? If the girl's below average, her dad and brothers are most likely below average, too.
You can rationalize this all you want, but I won't risk having a manlet as a son. I'd rather be childless than father to a manlet. I'm 6'1 so the girl has to be at least 5'7. Period.

wh*toids marrying asians makes the world a better place because it means less wh*Tes

SAUCE PLEASE

all you need to realize is that the modern wh*Te men all belong in the "conquered" group

Attached: 1526747479696.jpg (2884x3176, 2.32M)

6'5" and waifu is 5'2". Not worried.

lol everyone can tell how insecure you are, youre just being redundant now. i bet youre actually a really angry lonely person with a lot of self-doubt and self-loathing.

Attached: Cortez-Berry-215701.jpg (360x400, 14K)

I'm not a wh*toid, satan

What will you do if he turns out to be a manlet after all? You'll secretly despise him, don't try to deny it.

Attached: 1524797606940.png (600x445, 437K)

just passing by to say wh*Tes are subhuman
thank you

I only sodomize women under 5 feet who call me mister

>wh*Tes are subhuman
>flag

Attached: 1494031487764.jpg (480x480, 44K)

still better than being a wh*toid
at least we will still exist in the future