youtu.be/jJAY3Yln_js
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/o28y1
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't exist.

It's real

real shit and this is what it looks like.
>pic related

Attached: rebirth.jpg (640x484, 27K)

Rip Dade

youtu.be/jJAY3Yln_js

Scientific basis for reincarnation

Got a tl;dw?

It's the evolution of non-atheists.
It sounds nice. It allows you to keep being you, just better bit by bit. It requires no moral standards. It denies God as a person and relegates Him to a force. Plus, at it's core, it contains Satan's original lie, "You can be as God!"

If one would take the time to research the authenticity of the Bible, it is easy to prove its extra dimensional origin. Missler' Cosmic Codes covers that well.

We cannot fix ourselves. Jesus will, if you only believe in His finished work.

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2149, 2M)

>relegates
>from person to force
>implying you're not one with God in heaven anyway
ironic weebs are the worst cancer on internet

>It requires no moral standards
Actually, if you act shitty in this life, you're going to come back in the next as a lesser species, say, an ant that gets stepped on, continuously, for bad karma.

fucking leaf

It is appointed unto men once to die and then the judgement.

christian weebs get the rope before the kikes

We are all but a dream in the mind of god.
That's not reincarnation at it's root you fagnut, that's hinduism.

I fucking hate you little weak pathetic rat cunt Christian dogs. Keep your fucking Jewish arse sniffing noses out of this discussion. Nobody gives a fuck what you think.

YOU are the retards of the European people. You are as narrow minded as atheists and as ignorant as Muslims. No... you ARE muslims.

Fucking Kys

its means that you are gay

no really it does, thats what infinite universes and possibilities imply

you might die tonight, and dont know it, wake up in another "you" in a universe that is exactly the same as this one, but in which you are gay

that could happen any second and you cant know it, you could have turned gay just now reading this

each blank moment of consciousness might/can be a death moment where you jump universe

and you dont know it happened, and decisions of course

I'll be seeing you when you get cast in hell, enjoy your short life on the earth, because this is the only one you're gonna get.

Oh

Attached: 1534819093372.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Reported for off-topic enjoy your b&.
Take this shit to /x/ next time, this is a political board

Says the man that announces a report

All mind is One (or "God is omnipresent" if you prefer). Only your material body traps you into thinking you are separate, from other consciousness and other forms of matter and physical phenomena.

When you die, the quantum information that makes up your being is recycled and used for other things. Consciousness never dies. The view that individuals will be reincarnated as other individuals is false.

There is no such thing

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

It really depends on your Soul's origin and ranking.

Attached: 17cff3b4e5d11f4926961f0c531dada0.jpg (1300x866, 648K)

This thread is p/d but I'll bite. Yes: reincarnation is fucking real. When you die you go through a tunnel of white light to a parallel place where you meet family and friends then a guide who tours you through the activities you did in life. Here's the shit that'll scare you:

>The reason blacks exist is as karma roles
>Blackness is to teach whites what racism feels like
>Black female hair is to teach women white female hair does not make them instant goddesses, and
>Whites who are racist to others come back as those others.

This is what different races exist for: to teach us lessons we wouldn't otherwise learn. Near death experience taught me this. I saw it all. Now I'm scared the fuck of my own former racism because I know I'm going to fucking get it after dying for real, and so are the rest of you. There is no way out of it.

See you on the nigger side, future niggers. We're fucked. All of us.

Been there, done that, do not recommend.
Think of all the failures and upsets of lifetime after lifetime, accumulating like a fatberg of bad emotions, weighing you down and controlling your Now.
For the Christians, I knew a guy who was gassed last lifetime in WWI. He was a chaplain when his faith broke amongst the slaughter. He cursed god and raised his fist to heaven. Thats when the artillery barrage landed on him. Took over a decade for the effects to kill him. Now in his late 80s, he still curses god.

You die and then you jump to another reality where you didn't die.

Attached: 1527209711263.jpg (736x733, 66K)

I've ready too many extremely convincing stories about people claimed that they lived before to not suspect that theres something going on there.

>It requires no moral standards

Thats not how reincarnation works. have sin/be bad = you reincarnate into something less than human. Sin too much and you arent allowed to reincarnate = your soul is destroyed. The goal isnt to become god but to escape the cycle of reincarnation by doing so much good stuff that you get to just chill forever as a spirit.

its a fantasy. its either we die forever or we each have souls that live on. the idea of being graded upon your life is stupid as shit.

Sure thing.

This is the only life you get.

Congrats youve just explain every system in the world. Incentives and disincentives

And yet religitards never connect the dots.

The only real Gospel of JESUS CHRIST put simple:
streamable.com/w95yp

Visual explaination:
streamable.com/o28y1

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: 35576157_1679916195460788_1381456894815633408_n.jpg (640x640, 67K)