THIS IS NOT OK

THIS IS NOT OK

I think this Q stuff is a psyops by former MKUltra members. Just look how well made everything is and as soon you take a closer look, you find subliminals and shit all over the place. Like, they try to deProgram people and than program than again with new shit.
They take all the world happenings, chain them together, parad lilke they are the good guys and you have to trust them, trust the plan. Meanwhile, some really fucked up shit goes under the radar.

take a look at this post of Q
qmap.pub/read/1994

he links to a music video, it was a reply to some user who went on a wedding, he gave him this (wedding)music video. Not mentioning the subliminal in it.
Only one frame in this video shows the image of the kent massacre, @1:49
Now re read the post and keep in mind,
Kent shooting was a fals flag.

Attached: 4444.png (1113x645, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUJxvgi2dlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wot

Attached: wtf_1b.png (597x577, 111K)

when you re read the post of Q
>those who pull the trigger seem to prefer
here a note, the photograph took the image in the same second when they boy was shooted.

>not exactly wedding material but great when in the action
and this right here, with the knowledge of the subliminal
IS JUST SICK

Attached: 2222.png (394x673, 22K)

and here a little info about the kent shooting
STAY ALERT ANONS
Q MIGHT BE A LARP MADE BY MKULTRA SHITHEADS

ALSO
TRY TO TALK ABOUT THIS ON QRESEARCH AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW THEY REACT TO IT

PROGRAMMED AS FUCK

Attached: 676666.png (1006x461, 135K)

in what context was Q linking the video? Q hasn't speculated on whether this is a good band or a bad band, simply pointed it out and pointed out another poster analyzing the symbology.

also, what is reverse symbolism? what the fuck do you think Kek is, genius?

Attached: fe42ccefaa8f894f815e4b8afa57ec7bbd6ae8bac18c3a37db4db2bc3ce95e2e.png (800x800, 385K)

no shit. the only people who believe in Q are in fact schizophrenics themselves

@tzipimazuz @petermcourtis @anonscan you’ll likely have your person. Stop giving this dumb fuck so much credit after spending so much time LARPing. There’s another account that is likely the same person, Roy Shestowicz(sic)

>t. brainlet shill

>in what context was Q linking the video?
see
it was about irishanon going on a wedding.

the actually odd thing is, when you try to talk about this in the Qresearch general thread they go apeshit on you, bakers do not acknowledge this and bo gets protected by the shills. It is strange as fuck

meant for

Sorry man, where is this going...
a.) Not wedding material
Nope
b.) Kent shooting?
so what?
c.) In the action?
Ok so this song is good for plinking?
d.) same second the boy was shot?
Not literally it wasn't. If he had just been shot he would be standing still clutching his chest... Right in front of him maybe...
e.) Relax bud... this music video from 1995 is not the message you are looking for. That you would even recognize that picture is suspect imo. It flashed for less than half a second in among a bunch of other random content in a grainy ass music video from 1995.

Everyone is going to react poorly to it because you have a poorly constructed, poorly thought out concept and you are attacking a sacred cow. Maybe you are right, but you just sound like a sperg. In a nut shell:

>QLARP IS REPROGRAMMING YOU
>OTHER STUFF IS PROBABLY GOING ON
>ITS MKULTRA SHITHEADS
>COME ON LISTEN TO ME
Qlarp literally saying this music is fast paced and probably a good listen when you are engaging in "action."

Pretty fucking dumb desu, work on it. Find more examples. Everyone on the Qlarp thread is pretty entrenched and a 1 second flick of a scene that you cant even explain the significance of. LOOK FOR YOUR SELF AND FIGURE IT OUT isn't an arguement and its surely going to sway them.

sage

>only people who believe in Q are in fact schizophrenics themselves
even so, it doesn't make the fact that Q might be MKUltra shit not better.
Now it looks like these Q people are going against the elite. But they also follow blindly, this is not good.

i had expact that a person like Q would at least warn about this sick subliminal
if he is indeed a high ranking dickhead, that he is already well aware of it, and yet, didn't say a word.

>Now it looks like these Q people are going against the elite. But they also follow blindly, this is not good.
Dumb argument. They aren't following blindly, many of them are looking this stuff up, putting th pieces together themselves, and looking for confirmation and other avenues to research in the posts. Right now much of whats been revealed is stuff that heavy conspiracy thread folks have been talking about for decades or more. It's just finally they have someone to sit there and guide them through it instead of having a conniption fit because the truth is too big to put into a single conversation.

Still saging

you cant reason with the fucking sperglord idiots who post 24/7 in qresearch generals. they call everyone newfags when 95% of the faggots posting on qresearch never even heard of the chans before Qanon became a thing. i literally had some faggot try telling me that oldfag is a "state of mind" and i said no nigger oldfag is a measurement of how long you've been on the chans, and the faggot still tried to debate me on it. absolutely fucking pathetic.

that being said, i don't understand why everyone is fuckin sperging out over a music video.

if i was busy killing fucking pedophile occultist fucks i'd be listening to shit like drowning pool let the bodies hit the floor all sorts of brutal, death metal etc. you dont put on christmas carols when your mission is putting bullets in sick fucks.

Na... some people just listen to music man. It has a good beat, the words are interesting. It's from an era they all recognize.

And whats the subliminal supposed to mean? Explain it, because thats whats not coming across here. What is the kent massacre supposed to symbolize and they are being programmed to what end? Explain that and you will catch on, but simply pointing at a single second in a 4 minute song from the 90's and saying FIGUR EOUT THE SYPTBOLISM!!@#!@!@ doesn't mean anything. No, you figure out the symbolism, explain it thoroughly, and then get back to me

saged

>Right now much of whats been revealed is stuff that heavy conspiracy thread folks have been talking about for decades or more. It's just finally they have someone to sit there and guide them through it instead of having a conniption fit because the truth is too big to put into a single conversation.
and who is able to guide so well someone through all of that? who has so much intel, well organized? user, there is no trust on the internet, why do i have to remember you about this simple rule? Even if Q is high ranked and real and shit, doesn't mean you can trust him.
I gave you one example of a subliminal, an example on what actually is mkultra level. Be fucking aware, you are still free to do what ever the fuck you want, keep on going on qresearch, help and what not.

all i'm saying is, stay aware.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUJxvgi2dlA

This is now a nationalist liberation war music thread

sage

It's obviously organized man, its not some secret that Q is a team. They all know that.

Trust is a relative state. He's not coming over to my house. Trust him to do what? Everything is a "limited hangout" from one perspective or another. Full truth? No such thing. Q has even made it clear on numerous occasions that the full truth isn't coming out.

I would show you an example of subliminal but then I would have to post a picture and that would defeat the purpose of me SAGING THIS FUCKING STUPID THREAD.

>SAGING THIS FUCKING STUPID THREAD.
calm your tits, user.
go on and (((trust the plan)))

one shameless bump and out
stay safe anons, don't get fucked by a psyops or some retarded co-opted mkultra shit.

also
take this mkultra pill

Attached: mkUltraPost.jpg (1541x5181, 3.11M)