/pol self inprovement thread: Keep It Simple Stupid edition

/pol self inprovement thread: Keep It Simple Stupid edition
>>you are out of shape. Lets change that.
1) Grab your favorite CCW gun.
2) Get all loaded up.
3) conceal considering your environment. Hot day? Cold day? This matters in terms of concealment.
4)Walk your entire hood. You are its guardian for this time period.
5) Use a notepad to record notes: Day, time, path followed, how long you walked. This should change each time you go out.
6) Engage politely with each human you meet within reason. Give a wave. A "How's it going?". Meet the people you live near. This is America, lets keep it that way.
7) do this 5 times per week.
8) DO NOT FEEL BAD. /pol is full of shills right now that will do nothing but talk shit. they will call you fat, stupid, etc. You're not. You're getting what the doctor ordered (sustained low intensity cardio) by walking for 30 min, you are now the guardian of your neighborhood (so you are taking on responsibility not shirking it), and you are meeting your neighbors so you are becoming a positive member of a community.
>>last step: POST IN THIS SUB AFTER YOU PATROL. WE MUST CREAT MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS OF OUR COMMUNITIES.

Attached: 1533176014106.jpg (338x450, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/o28y1
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So its been a week and you've been walking 3 times around your neighborhood, though you shot for 5. That is amazing. We've been walking 3 times more then we would've been! Lets make it more interesting. Lets make a map. Take a note pad and map the route you walked around. Go ahead. Take your time and stand in the middle of the sidewalk. Where are you? Where do the houses sit in the neighborhood? Who else is out? mark them down.
>walk the hood.
>>post that you walked on /pol. if anything, us posting will not just encourage others to post, and thus walk their own hoods, it will force out at least 1 shill thread.
this is OUR COUNTRY. lets keep it.

Attached: 1533010280986.jpg (735x961, 140K)

Why bother
This is the first official emergency preparedness month. That mean you and yours need to be preparing. getting ready for an earth quake, a power outage, etc.
>>But what does that mean for our neighbors?
Lets meet them. Encourage them to prepare. Let them know we are here.

>>in an emergency, they will be knocking on your door. ...Unless you meet them, let them see you improving, preparing.

Attached: america first.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

So we plan to
1) walk our hood. We lose weight, build endurance, practice seasonal concealment.
2) meet our neighbors. say hey. get out of our shell for a few seconds at a time.
3) posting about it here, blocks at least 1 shill thread, and encourages others to engage in their neighborhood.
>>now we know what to do.
talk about this with your friends. "what you doing this weekend, skeeter?" "I'm engaging with my neighborhood, of course."
how easy was that??

Attached: 1510509606533.jpg (1200x834, 186K)

So thats what ive been doing for about 3 weeks now. I am in the habit now. Its gets me burning calories. I've been telling my friends and one of them is now doing it as well. Another said he liked the idea of walking and listening to music like he used to do when he was a teenager. I count that as 1.5 converted.
>>So what of you, user?
will you join me?

Attached: 1531146244584.jpg (1920x1200, 692K)

Get right

The only real Gospel of JESUS CHRIST put simple:
streamable.com/w95yp

Visual explaination:
streamable.com/o28y1

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: The Sword.jpg (2940x2336, 1.51M)

Luke 22:36-38

Attached: 1531451324996s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

who's with me

Attached: 1531162383978.jpg (1080x1349, 444K)

All I want to know is, who's coming with me?

Attached: 1521600227899.jpg (1600x1067, 626K)

come join

america is weird man, atleast northeastern us is. im not walkin my hood.
>niggers dont wanna talk
>white people dont wanna talk because of niggers
>nobody wants to walk because of the potential for nigger intervention.
its a terrible state we live in and for anons who live in areas where its plausible, this is a great tool for community building. but in most city areas in america, that im familiar with, you DO NOT talk to strangers

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are....png (505x499, 504K)

no one is asking you to share a life story. just say "hey" and be seen.
No one is asking you to walk unguarded... you have a fucking gun in your pocket, user. What. Are you a fucking neutered english britbong?

>>you do not talk to strangers
sounds like a great saying to repeat if you want to break down the ties of a community. You vote for Hillary, user?

you just seem idealistic and naive in saying that shit. you obviously dont understand how unpredictable city niggers can be. ya know how when a white person is really pissed off, and u try to say high, you might get yelled at. but thats it. with niggers, they will literaly rush you and because of horde mentality, others will join to either hoot and holler or actually help fuck you up. you dont know shit.

im not neutered. i just know how to pick my battles. i carry a .357 but this isnt some brit western fantasy, it holds 6 shots, and under duress id be lucky to nail 4. fuck you. you ever seen a buck nigger take 8 shots from a nine mm and keep comin?

bot is detected.
hello, snow white. how are you today?
to the observers, dont listen. there is no difference. an American is an American. be free. be in charge. YOU are in charge. (((they))) will work hard to tell you how you should stay home and alone. stay sad. stay fat.
dont. im with you. join me. be a Man. be a Woman. bot number 2 joins the fray.

its like they've never even been here before.

join me user. we're taking our country back. one step at a time. one neighborhood at a time.

Attached: 1527454063256.jpg (718x1080, 167K)

jesus christ. your retarded dude. we have id's on Jow Forums

but thanks for the 3 (you)s jidf

youre right! no way to beat those at all!

Attached: 1531151118845.jpg (736x1103, 74K)

>reply makes no sense
>sage

bet the threads abandoned cuz JIDF isnt interested in Jow Forums

>4)Walk your entire hood. You are its guardian for this time period.
my fucking sides

Attached: 1521273010378.gif (400x352, 1.41M)

i cant tell if it was a bot, jidf or just regular cia but its gone now. goodbye Jow Forums

this thread gets abandoned because it sounds like it's written by a total neckdoralord you absolute assmango

Attached: 1507271202955.jpg (960x954, 62K)

i love mangos. maybe Jow Forums is the place for me after all

maybe my fren, maybe
do you like being gay and destroying braincells?

im drunk right now dawg. and i smoke so much weed that its not even like a drug to me anymore. fuck braincells

bein gay is aight i guess

then welcome aboard

Attached: 1504893371330.jpg (450x675, 68K)

hell yes son. what are the boards main topics fren?

Attached: badass jorts.png (624x470, 407K)

see? they dont want you happy and healthy.
bot wondering if bot. lolx
shill trying to shame getting in shape. whats wrong with these people??mangos are good but not in season for me. id love a mango slushy. obvious bot is obvious
shill trying to be cool
bot is bot
regular user.

Attached: 1533163316213.jpg (655x655, 128K)

we don't ask that question around here
nobody dares come up with an answer anymore

Attached: 1533399060324.jpg (345x336, 214K)

why are you like this?

ok i think i know all i need to know to participate in this mess

I want my free speech back. and ive figured out how to get it. are you trapped here?bot is bot wow

schizo post

say something normal so we know your a person atleast

this is Jow Forums right now. iv been over there for 2 years and its always been full of conspiracy shit but this is straight up weird. most people are convinced its a couple bots that are malfunctioning. who knows tho

dumb assshilll is shillllllll wow.

who will join me>?so, are you trapped or not?

Attached: 1529594760696.jpg (403x403, 41K)

i think its just an autistic kid who has learned to effectively troll pol lol

Not about to disagree with you. Watching r/poleander from the sidelines I have to say it definitely changed over the last year or so. Both from the userbase itself and from mod interference on the side. Probably not in a bad way it seems to be calming down a little bit from the hectic mess it was a while ago

Attached: 1522962185954.jpg (252x200, 9K)

engage, pretend, user. engage. stop being a passive shill. you are an American, are you not? then you are a God.
bot.

have some tea Henry you're babbling

never heard of that, i dont understand reddit lol 4chans simpler. all i know is Jow Forums is weird lately, full of these responses

so weak. i remember when /pol was full of humans. just so the shills know. ive been talking in real life now. ive been working, HARD, at figuring out how to communicate. how to form a community. I've reached people. and now we know each other.
you cant even reference an idea i just posted. because you are a bot.

i like the discussion that sometimes actually manages to happen on pol. thats why i go back. but the last 6 months or maybe a lil less its just been blacked threads and this shit on and off

When I said r/poleander I was just talking about Jow Forums
I'm drunk I make weird word associations

who SHOULD be the president of the US? answer this and we will know if your a human or not

all bots. well, i guess ill have to go somewhere else. anyone *HUMAN in this thread?

i see lol maybe i just dont understand internet culture well enough

So... The last six months have been worse rather than better for you?
Strange. I don't post there I just lurk but it looked like it was on the uptick
Relatively speaking I mean, I still don't care for it at all

Wow, user is right. we should all be doing this

it comes and goes. it seems like there is a genuine force of some kind that goes there at random to completely disrupt everything. usually its just what u saw here or blacked threads or u mad white boi? because pol is full of pissed off white kids. so it makes sense but i couldnt tell you why.

bots are talking together and breaking down. holy shit this is so odd to watch. im glued

i go there for discussion of current habbenings and humor threads. theres been a ton less habbenings on pol tho

omg me too, am i right?

well post activity has very lowly been going down since the fisting influx of 2016

sooo many fucking bots. holy shit. you know your ideas are awful when they only work when people dont even discuss them. holy fuck leftist. how can you possibly be so fucking wrong about things.

who will join me. testing on multi servers for alteration

Attached: absolutely civilian.jpg (562x600, 37K)

ho ho ho well i agree with you user.
snow white
seven dwarves

look it up. there is a CIA program called snow white and the seven dwarves.

in need of fun>? look it up.