Why are protestants cucks?

Why are protestants cucks?

Attached: 61432061535979072491s.jpg (467x752, 99K)

Yeah go ahead and have fun devouring your God during the Eucharist, Catholicuck.

methodists are retards but at least they aren't papists

orthodox when

We are doing what Jesus did at the last supper.

And you honestly believe it turns into the actual flesh and blood of Christ in your stomach? You believe in transubstantiation, and will point to centuries year old unproven miracles as evidence?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHRISTIANS XDDDDDDDD

>centuries year old unproven miracles as evidence
Yes and do you know that the exorcist is based off a true story.

Reminder that any religion woth "united" or "first" in its name are actually the fags that broke away from the real first church of their denomination. Its retarded and pathetic they try name themselves that fake bullcrap.

neato

>religion bait on Jow Forums

Also, this is now a kot ID thread.

Attached: bantnopol.jpg (850x2200, 804K)

kot id go

Attached: kotthreads.jpg (500x364, 85K)

Why does Canada believe that gender is fluid?

Why does America believe shit is fluid?

Attached: 1528552718535.jpg (600x600, 61K)

So you believe gender is fluid?

Abortion is based.

is Jow Forums a proddy board?

Attached: 62bbfdf61e3d35a6fa3609b9645f30716faaccd68550d7def58308ab6f44b08a_1.jpg (1080x1074, 203K)

because they're the church of Satan like the catholic one, fuck these fucking faggots.

Not all protestants are cucks

we don't take kindly to popery 'round here boy.

Attached: removepope.jpg (600x309, 23K)

Catholic and protestant aren't the same thing.

>christian
>supporting abortion
choose one and one only
also
>praying to saints
>christian
id like you to choose one and one only from this section as well

Attached: 6e5fd23f2e5d0e3d6515b403739856e3ad3576f3785d57d283f4a9a701848c29.jpg (450x232, 29K)

You ask saints to pray for you?

>he can't even accept Jesus into his body
Fucking leafs, laugh at them.

>British people
>christian
Queen worshipers aren't christian retard.

Same shit

reminder that protestants are not christian

Fuck off reddit

>he's a cannibal

I'm not Reddit. Fuck off Jow Forums.

So Jesus is a cannibal now too?

I think the better question should be is transubstantiation real? And the answer is no, no it's not.

Yes, it is real, why do you deny Christ?

But it's not real.

Both are lefty worshiping cunts nowadays, the pope is a cuck and protestants are even more cucked.

Why do catholics fuck little kids?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Daily reminder Catholics are a pagan cult larping as christian.

Attached: events-protestant-reformation-1517-1555-flyer-satire-papa-agit-gratias-CP1EMH.jpg (242x380, 25K)

who the fuck worships the queen?

Attached: 0d4d830fd1c9af2ad0f2b27de1227a4a.png (606x519, 591K)

why is stopping bastards from being born being a cuck? that's literally the opposite.