Why does japan deny their war crimes

why does japan deny their war crimes

Attached: U AR GOOK.gif (1064x589, 981K)

america shouldn't be allowed to make threads like this

why do the swiss deny their cooperative role with germany?

i don't remember americans raping and mutilating babies

no america just rapes and mutilates the planet
same issue, different scale

burgerfat crimes against humanity far outweigh the rest of the world combined

fuck the planet

This.

and now you understand why america shouldn't be allowed to make threads like this

Shut up burger, 'mericans are the real monsters here

Attached: hiroshima.jpg (750x540, 97K)

but im not denying it

>nuke
>baby rape
which is worse?

USA has one of the greatest militaries and the biggest economy, it can do whatever it wants.
They attacked first.

>baby rape
>burning refugee babies alive
which is worse

Attached: dresden-bombing-large-57c4b8a93df78cc16ed6c6d5.jpg (768x519, 128K)

>baby rape
lol what
I thought they just killed them.

okay
but that's not gonna stop people from calling bullshit
so make your gay little shame on X threads all you want

>but that's not gonna stop people from calling bullshit
It seems we are at a stalemate.

not really
stalemate would imply you have any counterpoint worth offering
this is more like you getting forked between your king and your queen

they were actually vaporized

if this did not happen, the war would last for years and many more people would die.

>someone slaps you so you kill their whole family
Is this really how mutts justify this? Top jej

you're just jealous that you haven't apart of any major war

speak english billy bob I know it's been a while since you've last had to use all three braincells but at least try

they bombed a "neutral" country without declaring war thats not a slap

harsh

Trips of truth, fuck the planet. See you faggot foreigners later, we're going to Mars.

Attached: P1000019.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

but fair

Attached: 1532030500141.gif (290x163, 923K)

>stalemate would imply you have any counterpoint worth offering
You either stop replying to me, or the USA will decimate Belgium. I'm doing you a courtesy by calling it a draw.
No. In seriousness, the justification was that there was no reason to have more US soldiers die. Japan had lost, but refused to surrender. It's unfortunate that x amount of Japanese civilians were exchanged for x amount of US soldiers lives, but it was very much us vs. them mentality. USA has never been about taking the moral high ground, the country was built on manifest destiny. Japan was also foolish in thinking the USA would be reasonable/humane. The USA forced them to open their borders by pointing cannons at them, I mean, come on.

come at me sharts and stripes I'll take on all 300 mill of you by myself

Attached: 1524324611066.jpg (1000x563, 92K)

Still doesn't justify the use of nuclear weapons.
They were about to surrender before those bombs were used and everyone knew it. The only reason you still used them was a show of power to the rest of the world.
You vapourised and irradiated 200000 civilians just to prove you could. No amount of muh nanjing or muh late war deceleration can justify that.

>USA has never been about taking the moral high ground
It just irks me that people try to pretend that the nuclear bombings were morally justified is all.

Belgium ignore these dim wits. The U.S commits war crimes but almost every coutry will commit a war crime while at war Russia does it. Germany has done it we're all equally culpable when It comes to the topic of war crimes besides Belgium because they are defeated before even being able to go to war

Attached: Fedoratip5b.png (549x443, 286K)

no they weren't about to surrender, they would of fought until we burned tokyo, and they still might have kept fighting, more people would have died in a land invasion and you know it

nah m8 I'm fukken jacked
>and you know it
the hallmark of a person who doesn't know what he's talking about

Attached: 1531555565593.png (600x852, 569K)

Called me on my bluff. Looks like the tables have turned on me.
Understandable. Some people think that the Pacific war would have dragged on much longer with both sides having a lot of people die, I have no idea about that. It's also interesting people reason it as well because the US dropped flyers on Japan with ambiguous warning, as if Japan knew they were to be nuked. I also find it interesting some people say Japan's surrender came about from USSR invading them, because Japan wanted to surrender but didn't like USA terms and wanted USSR to be a mediator, but that was no longer a possibility with them getting invaded.

>be Belgium
>be off brand France
Also the real reason we nuked Japan is because we didn't want the soviets getting to them. If the soviets had gotten to Japan we would have had another Korea on our hands. The Japanese should count themselves lucky they didn't have to deal with a Soviet occupation

Attached: 1535341702512.png (351x329, 187K)

>off brand France
Okay dude look I know we joke around a lot but that was like... really mean

Attached: 1513450843453.jpg (600x600, 22K)

What are you a German speaking Belgian that is even worse Nazi rape baby

Attached: 1524518640922.jpg (780x519, 85K)

Belgium should be split between Netherlands and France

Very well said bong the U.S would definitely support a partition of Belgium

Attached: 1535993017610.png (1261x971, 1024K)

You better stop running your mouth or I'll split your mum Henry

Attached: 1534145023664.jpg (226x223, 5K)

What does Belgium even have on other countries the had waffles stolen from them and Americans think that french fries are from France this is so sad I pity Belgium it feels like kicking a cripple when you make fun of them

Attached: 1535337473059.gif (500x281, 389K)

don't worry they deserve it

I don't think so I don't like to bully disabled children just like I don't want to bully the country that has been the punching bag of Europe like Poland and Belgium

Attached: loliplatler).jpg (1280x720, 181K)

That's the beauty of this place. It's literally just all about food
We literally just had a look at the UK, France, The Netherlands and Germany
We stole all of their best stuff, mashed it together into our own thing
And then said fuck all you guys we're making our own country

Not a real country

>we're
I though The UK did?

I will admit you have better food than most central European countries but nothing beats some Sicilian Pizza

Attached: 1535594339341.jpg (420x334, 12K)

PIZZA IS FROM NAPLES

Oh yeah that's an interesting little bit isn't it
In all honestly my knowledge isn't that great but as far as I'm aware people here started it and you guys basically said "that looks like a sweet deal let's back 'em up"

you dimwit almost every Italian city has their own unique take on pizza I've pizza from all over Italy and Sicilian happens to be the best

Attached: tohrudabz.jpg (960x532, 59K)