I saw Ben Shapiro at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Ben Shapiro at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to own a libtard epic style or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “OK? OK? OK THIS IS EPIC!” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen cowboy hats in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cowboy hats and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any millenial intterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each hat and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by snapping a picture for the cringe comp really loudly.

Attached: cowboy shapiro.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

why does this guy get around so much
I mean look at him he looks like a total fag
are we in an age of turning fags into celebrities

Ben Shapiro would kick your ass in a second

Attached: ben shapiro ok this is epic.jpg (657x488, 54K)

he's a poncy little twat m8
total babyface

Attached: 1509155431613.jpg (600x315, 10K)

t. libcuck

what if you chained up ben shapiro and fed him female hormones until he turned into a male version of his sister

Attached: abby is angery.jpg (1024x680, 165K)

he would easily break out of the chains and then own you epic style you retard
t. libtard

ah I see it's another gay little Jow Forumstard e-celeb
that explains everything
including the babyface

Attached: 1523491940967.jpg (480x364, 33K)

he's gonna destroy your ass with FACTS and LOGIC

Attached: epik.png (1033x584, 482K)

baby when I'm done with him his mouth muscles ain't gonna do their job anymore

Attached: 1529046236439.png (935x785, 931K)

sure sure

Attached: 1534973366974.jpg (670x960, 102K)

actually I take that back he looks like he can take a dick or two without buckling

>Ben doesn’t pay for hats

Pretty unbelievable desu

Okay, this is epic

Attached: BenShapiro.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Shapiro 2024

"Okay, we'll make America EPIC"

Because Ben OWNS hats, right?

This is the MOST epic

Attached: 1533871753945.jpg (1125x1063, 119K)

okay, this is cringe

don't call me a retard gayboy

if you dont act like one i wont

Attached: im ok ben shapiro.jpg (604x475, 61K)

>kerdasi amaq