Fall Thread

With autumn around the corner in some places and the temperature steadily declining, lets talk about the change of seasons. What does Jow Forums do in response?

For me, it's gathering mushrooms and trying to see how many different types crop up around the neighborhood. Too bad the edible ones usually have the maggots get to them before I do.

Attached: Leafno.png (424x600, 613K)

It isn't fall here tho. It's almost summer.

It is in North America, soon.

I've started back on heavy weight routines so I'm good

They say the optimum exercise temperature is when you feel somewhat uncomfortable standing still. Here's hoping you get your gain goals, user!

Raking leaves, wew.
On a more positive note, I plan to photograph the hillside forest when the leaves all turn. It's gonna be beautiful.

It hasn't gotten different here yet. I usually just ignore fall, it isn't a distinctive enough month for my time.

Attached: leaf_girl_syrup.png (500x500, 136K)

I'll probably start moving down to Arizona in order to wait off the winter sometime soon. Fall is breathing room for before then.

I'd like to see a photography thread with it when you do. Good luck, user.

Winter just ended and it's spring here.

Silly leaf, it's spring

What are "seasons"?

I'm earning a bit more extra money mowing peoples' lawns before the transition to leaf raking/blowing comes. Earning up money to buy a new TV.

Something that indicates a change in environment. Isn't RJ far up enough to be technically fall there too?

>it isn’t a distinctive enough month
>month
>month

why do Americans call it `fall'
inb4 hurr its becus de leaves fall hehehhe

That's exactly why. And it's not just an American thing, it's an Anglo thing. Right, UK?

Everyone knows that Fall is the best month of the year.

Yeah, it's the month Thanksgiving happens!

Attached: thanksgiving_fishe.png (714x474, 351K)

Actually, it came from the term "fall of the year", and the UK gradually decided to call it autumn because EU.

Thank you for making me hunger for Thanksgiving food.

Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up soon, eh. It'll be delicious!

Attached: Roast_Moose.png (500x281, 390K)

I'm already starting to find pumpkins being sold in the stores. Don't they know those things will go bad by the time October 31 hits?

Canada should have a Rake Festival where it runs a giant rake float through the streets to symbolize the raking of leafs.

leafno > cirno

Leafno?

Attached: Canadian_Cirno.png (2048x2048, 71K)

That sounds like the Macy's Thanksgiving parade.

America should have a burger festival where a thousand people try to stuff themselves between the bun of a huge burger.

Around this time of year the UK begins to get very, very chilly. There are reports of people dying from frozen arteries due to not wearing a hat or something. Or maybe that's just a PSA myth made to scare people into wearing hats, but exercise safety, fellow brits.

>UK
>Chilly

Attached: file.png (700x1089, 1.06M)

For us it's just carrying business as usual until the first of November.

Do Mexicans celebrate Halloween?

That actually sounds kind of fun, FYI.

Where's the kiwi part to this chart?

Prepare for winter because Autumn lasts a couple weeks at most before the frost hits the ground.