What is your best irl friend like? tell us of them and their personality

What is your best irl friend like? tell us of them and their personality
>inb4 no friends
your friendliest acquaintance then

Attached: pals.png (550x540, 465K)

I feel bad for making one of my friends my "best" friend, because they all are.

i dont have friends or acquaintances

Back in the day I had a best best friend. Her name was Cynthia. She was half of my size but we still were the best of friends.
She helped me take pretty photos opf me, gifted me a vibrator and we had so much fun. We went shopping, buying stuff, walking and chatting a bout everything and anything. Her family was also very nice. But eventually she left to Cuzco for work, and we grew apart.
I miss her. Who would have thought such a tiny girl would fill such a big spot in my life.

Attached: She's NOT a trap. I think.jpg (1538x1487, 255K)

my mom is okay

my weiner... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I LIKE TO RUB HIME@! @ @ ERFEIF N@@@!!!!!!!!epic weinr rubin time

>me:
guy who grew up on my street and was the same age. we pretty much have the same sense of humor and still hang out, plus we share the NEET bond. He will go MIA for months at a time though

i have 1 friend
pretty much me, but has a chad haircut.
both losers

Honestly, my best friend is my dad. He is the nicest, most compassionate, funniest person Ive ever met. He helped me through a lot of shit, and even after my mom tried to brainwash me into hating him ever since I was a baby, Ive still always loved him. He's really smart and one of those guys whose religious but not a preachy asshole about it. Also he's an amazing cook. Love you dad :)

:)
Nice to hear user. Hope he cooks you a great meal soon

He's an alcoholic neet with anxiety problems but he's fun and he's the only person who I've felt actually enjoys hanging out with me.
Still see him about once a year.

too bad so sad

I have no real friends

I don't really have friends, I'm too socially awkward to make new ones, and the few people that I get acquainted with slowly drift apart
every
fucking
time

Thank you son

all of my irl friends always say i'm too quiet and think i'm a perv
i'm grateful to have them though :)

no friends or non-familial acquaintances

I guess it's my wife now, I have several really close friends and a brother but she's way more fun and we have more in common.

Hard to answer. I don't necessarily have a best friend, it's more like I have many friends but not one I could consider I'm closest to. If anything I can say that most of them are normie fortnite playing fags

Attached: 1530342349974.jpg (629x583, 35K)

known her my entire life
a giant extraverted overly PC feminist
can be really fucking annoying but i like her

Attached: alo33r-.jpg (600x744, 98K)

No one loves u