Give me one good reason I shouldnt become a qt femboy trap?

Give me one good reason I shouldnt become a qt femboy trap?

Attached: 1536093925159.jpg (1000x707, 208K)

Kill yourself

Attached: 1529479345875.png (419x387, 8K)

Also worm id

Because you actually have to look nice for that.

I smell Jow Forums

Because you will be infected with the gay, and no one wants that.

nothing will change

because that'd make you a gay-ass attention-seeking wrist-slicing emotion-abusing blame-shifting self-pitying little shit, worm.

Because you're fat and ugly

You'd need to lose a lot of weight, and we all know you can't be assed to do that.

no just fucking do it

because you will probably kill yourself before u hit 45

because you should save everyones time and money and kill yourself now. your death would make Jow Forums and indeed, the world 0.00002% better. im completely fucking serious right now. you should really die. your fucking gay little
>imma be a femboi trap owo touch my boipussi!!11!111 XDXDXD
are you fucking annoyed. im sure your retarded attitude carries over in real life too, thus you have no friends, and your parents hate you, which leads you to get attention on a international/random board. you really need to an hero m8

Attached: ken.png (643x478, 308K)

Cuz you will be a hideous old man before you are 36

meant to say
>are fucking annoying
but im sure you get the message either way OP.

because you actually have to be cute

you wouldnt be able to become a trap anyway. yo need to be cute and feminine for that

I’m pretty sure OP is that 30+ fag with the shaved legs in the tram from awhile back. Either way, s u i c i d e is in order

Attached: 41C7EF84-313A-4AC0-9B90-C82D84AA1D97.jpg (728x546, 84K)

hrt will fuck you up

You will be worthless once you get old and hit the wall like a used up roastie.

If you base your identity and self worth off of fetishes you'll find yourself empty inside
Trapifying™ yourself only sounds like a good idea if your listening to the horny part of your brain

Your life will still suck. A dress and being gay won't change the fact your life is shit. Just because you put a new coat of paint on shit doesn't mean it isn't still shit.

Do it cutie~

>we are all going to die one day, so we shouldn't do nothing fun ever!
nice logic...

barzilfag

but desu keep it seperate as a fetish if you want
just don't become a tranny

no one cares as long as you keep it private

cause thats gay fag

i already did that