Can someone please tell me what the problem with reddit is? I definitely prefer Jow Forums...

Can someone please tell me what the problem with reddit is? I definitely prefer Jow Forums, but I still don't understand what so bad about it.

Attached: l62yuxvrpxu01.jpg (500x332, 24K)

it keeps shitting up our board with facebook pics and angry rants about jews and niggers

Boring, nothing original or interesting is posted there, everyone is mentally handicapped (Especially the mods), when you post something original Plebbit mods ban you for violating some shitty rules and the shameless reupload of your work gets more praise than you could dream of. Also, nobody except the above mentioned get put on the front page.

the entire concept of ‘only the most accepted posts are shown’ is flawed
smaller subreddits are somewhat fine but the well known ones are horseshit

shitty layout
shitty bump system

This

I see :thinking:. The only reason I go on is for r/2007scape.

are you one of those retards that gave Fagex even more work putting together an old school server after they worked their ass off trying to get something new in for a change

Attached: 1523812641964.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Idk, i never used it
But imo the karma is retarded, people will thumb up retarded comments just 'cause you're supporting them, and thumb down well-thought ones just 'cause they're butthurted
The r9k is a better way to avoid massive shitposting

no

okay good
OSRSfags piss me off

Attached: 1526659615371.jpg (205x192, 7K)

Inability to understand satire and constant obsession with making references. Some fuck makes a reference to Breaking Bad’s “Im the one who knocks” then there are three replies talking about “LOL DA PIZZA ON DA ROOF”, just because you understand a GOD DAMN reference doesn’t mean you need to pipe up and tell the world you get it. Everyone got it. EVERYONE FUCKING GOT IT

wtf the is the deal with that fake ass Jow Forums subreddit?

They want to like us.

I can't stand reddit drama cringe.
Also this

Try to order it by top posts of all time and you will see what the deal is.

It's such a fucking garbo shitty community filled with normalfags.

that's where all the gays and normies hang out

If you can get over people acting like faggots smaller info subreddits can be decent

Attached: 1531860667166.jpg (640x640, 29K)

I get my news from reddit

They're both shitholes so who cares? I just go there to get streams/download links.

people who meme about reddit on here are just newfags that want to feel part of the "community" by bashing a site that no one exept normalfags cares about.
The rivalry between the two was actually a thing back in 2009 and lasted until 2013/4, everything that comes after that is just forced bs, but faggots seem to not understand so they still like to talk shit about shitholes like reddit because it makes them feel special, not realizing they're posting on the literal shithole of the internet themselves.

Attached: 1535935928572.jpg (705x883, 110K)

The problem with reddit is that it's not Jow Forums and that is a massive trigger for people who use this site.

Attached: cool guy zone.jpg (640x361, 89K)