Was ancient Babylon depraved before the Jews arrived?

This is a serious inquiry. Can anyone tell me?

Attached: blur-close-up-dress-163360.jpg (4211x2669, 1.97M)

>Babylon exists
>Kikes crawl out of hell
>Babylon is gone

It's portrayed as depraved because Jews didn't like it. It didn't decline because of degeneracy, it declined because Seleucia became the new regional capital and people who matter started to fuck off from irrelevant city.

They built babylon as Pharisaical Talmudist jews while the Sea Peoples union existed

The kikes like to overly demonize ancient civilisations that went against them. Egypt is also a good example of that.

No, Babylon was already a thing for a long time before then

Can anyone recommend some reliable references on the subject of the Jews' interaction with Babylon?

This statue is from 25,000 BCE. Jeudism is a new age shit by comparison.

Attached: Vestonicka_venuset.jpg (1020x1992, 431K)

The reason I ask is because today they call the gentiles depraved while at the same time promoting depravity. I wondered if it could be a repeat of history.

lol

Yes. The distinction between the tribes of Israel in the old testament and modern "Jews" is that the first were actually Jews and the later claim to be but aren't in a spiritual sense or possibly even in a genetic sense. The Jews in the old testament became degenerate when they behaved like their neighbors and not like God instructed them. Although it is mentioned that they are a "stiff necked people" by God. Babylon was a degenerate multicultural nation that brought captives from every nation it conquered to come be citizens in a captivity that rots your soul and mind, but makes you rich and gives you great pleasure. Which is why I refer to Canada as my Babylonian captivity.

Attached: 1476301377729-pol.png (573x1552, 729K)

The Babylonians invaded Jewish land, kicked their shit in and conquered them. Fuck man learn some history

>The kikes like to overly demonize ancient civilisations that went against them

The story of Sodom is also a smear campaign against rival nations, as it claims that after escaping the city Loot got drunk and fucked his daughters, who gave incestious birth to founders of kingdoms of Ammon and Moab which were Semitic realms hostile to ancient Israel.

Babylon was a degenerate satanic city where satanic deities such as Dagon and Moloch were worshipped.

Is this based on non-Jewish historical records?

>learn some history
That's why I'm here.

The babylonians were well known to sacrifice their firstborn children to their false god Moloch.

That sounds pretty depraved.

Look up Nebuchadnezzar if youre interested in Babylonians

Attached: 1529002803146.gif (1418x952, 619K)

There is evidence suggesting that King of Babylon Nabuchadnezzar II was a cannibal. Cannibalism is tied with saturnian cults.

But whatever, it seems like the kike mods have already dumped this thread on the trash board.

Attached: Saturn devouring his sons.jpg (1616x2889, 546K)

Thanks for the info.

It is from the old testament. I get it. You hate modern "Jews." They weren't always like that. Even in the times of Jesus the Pharisees had control over them and they at least upheld the laws of God. After the destruction of the second Temple and the scattering of the tribes the Jews became something else. An already proud people that didn't take any self responsibility that now wants revenge against their "oppressors" and their descendants for "destroying" them, but they sub consciously are lashing out against God for rightfully abandoning them. So the elders plot our destruction along with their ally the devil. Of whom we cannot outsmart or overcome unless we seek the help of God and seek favor is his sight.

>trash board because its not politics

>But whatever, it seems like the kike mods have already dumped this thread on the trash board.
I bet they or shills are the ones to spam Christianity as a filthy kike religion too.

says who?

>You hate modern "Jews."
Actually I do not. I grew up with Jews and Jewish friends and never had a problem with them.

However, I can see modern Jewry has some "issues" and I'm trying to understand it. I think a lot of the problems they have may stem from their religion's origin in the Babylon captivity, leading them to misjudge the whole world as evil. But then I wondered if it could predate that. Who better to ask than Jow Forums?

I asked that because it seemed you would reject a source because it is "Jewish," but it seems you were just looking for a different perspective. The whole world without God's interference is wicked. You could say groups like the Romans had a lot going for them, but they were the descendants of Noah and thus have a dilluted view of God and they might have even been the descendants of Esau.

good luck with that. strange how history in that time is mostly recorded by/part of jewish religion.
we lost so much when the library in Alexandria was destroyed

feels bad, man.

Attached: jews expelled.png (928x8800, 1.17M)

on top of that (((ISIS))) destroyed a lot of historic artifacts.

Bumperoni

>kerdasi amaq ...

Look up Banjo Billy