'ello bant, hope you're well. I was wondering if any of you chaps play D&D...

'ello bant, hope you're well. I was wondering if any of you chaps play D&D, and if you do what are some home brew monsters you uses in your adventures?

Attached: Greenfinger_Battle_Sprite.png (192x213, 4K)

i dont, but have a bumo

I used to, but now I have no friends :-{

Well my eyesight sure fucked that post up

Thank m8. Hope you're good.
Sorry lad. What happened?

life happened, when I was in school I had friends who played D&D but then I changed area and schools and later, at this point of my life, I am a lonely person

:(
Sorry to hear that buddy. Don't worry I'm sure you can make some friends and play some games, heck maybe even find your ol' friends and play a round.
Have a hug.

Attached: Hug_1.gif (315x320, 29K)

I played DnD, but we're on a break now because of college. We'll start again in a week, maybe two. I don't think our DM has yet used any special monsters, it was our first campaign and it took long enough to get to level 4.
There are sites full of Homebrew content you can check out if you're looking for monsters to add.

I’ve played DnD, but never for very long or on a regular basis. I’m bored out of my mind with no responsibilities, how do I design a character? I’m sitting in my school library and I want to do some drawing

I rarely play D&D, but when I do, I choose a pacifist thief class. I haven’t killed anyone in all of my years of playing

Thanks, sadly I have no way of contacting them

I hope next week you're game goes well. I also hope college is well.
>how do I design a character?
I'm terrible at the game but from what I know you should start by rolling 4d6 and get rid of your lowest number, do this for all stats and your half way there.
>I want to do some drawing
Hey could you draw a creature idea I have?
>I haven’t killed anyone in all of my years of playing
>Turns the turn based combat game into a stealth game.
Nice. Also howdy doc.
Balderdash! You have the internet.

How are you, bumstead? What class do you like to play?

Ah glad to see good old texan flower power is still around on r/banter
I miss playing D&D but I literally have no friends atm because of reasons

Attached: 1507581589106.jpg (226x225, 7K)

I'm doing fine, have a week of low stress which is wonderful. I've only ever been the DM in games, never truly played the game.

How many people have asked you to play the demogorgon ever since stranger things happened?

Yep I'm still bumbling about, I do enjoy this place.
Seems you're not the only lad who'd like to play, how about get bant to make a homebrew with vant memes and things and play around?
None actually. The friends I mainly play with don't think have seen the show and the nerds who have seen it have been playing d&d before the show made that creature popular.

Ok, thanks. I’m down for a DnD character creation drawthread later, but for now I just want to doodle. What’s your monster idea?

That would be fun. But my time schedule is very unreliable anything that requires repeated commitment is pretty hard on me

A 4ft humanoid plant race with a large tulip for a head and vines which coil and twist together to make arms, legs, and a body. Their head would have no features, it's just a tulip.
I just threw out the idea, maybe if more people become interested people could figure out schedules and what not.

Hope bant is well.