Tfw you'll never hang out with your qt emo gf behind the bleachers after school, to smoke up and make out

>tfw you'll never hang out with your qt emo gf behind the bleachers after school, to smoke up and make out.

So what happened to clearly defined cliques and sub-cultures in society?

When I was in high school around 2005 it was still there but now everyone seems so homogenous and normal.

Attached: emo girl.png (1288x1600, 981K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

emo was the last stand of implicit whiteness

they actually still exist, kinda they just listen to this weird emo rap now.

That's pretty mainstream and people don't 'live' it either. They might listen to it from time to time but they don't wear the clothes, get the tatts or hang out talking about it at the mall

Attached: fall out boy.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

go to ohio

Emo and goth culture has implanted itself permanently there. It's like guidos and new jersey, they're never going away.

idk user i see them doing a lot of the same shit

Attached: b0ccaa73fc40e78aac6e6751fe377ffa.jpg (650x1000, 63K)

She looks like the roastie from ncis

>emo was the last stand of implicit whiteness
Lmao shut the fuck up, every emo i knew back in the day was fucking hispanic
L O L
O
L

>Shitskins desperately want to be white
this surprises you?
L O L
O
L

I refuse to believe that. The emo thing was an almost exclusively white movement spearheaded by 100% white bands. I was a novelty being mixed race and emo.

Do not date emo girls, they might be redpilled or anything, but most of them are autistic, dating an autist is a bad idea

Where I come from there were like 2 black people who hung out with / identified as emo. Trust me when I say they were outcasts to their fellow AAs

Also I see more and more niggas in the same state that whoites were in the late 90's/ early 00s
Bleacing their hair
trying to look like a look
etc. they're closing the gap

Dating an autist is a good idea because normies are boring.

>being a whiny, pasty, low test cuck was the last implicit stand of whiteness

Sounds about WHITE to me.

Attached: 1533649791142.jpg (800x1200, 246K)

I used to date one, your average autistic girl who is ugly, dress tomboyish, no make-up, wear glasses and that is always alone at school, and I can tell you they fucking suck at relationship, they don't understand how that works and are like babies, you have to explain them all or they're lost, and they're fucking clingy, all they do of their days is being lazy ass bitches who only play video games or watch anime, they don't know how to cook or anything

She's wearing a Shining shirt (DSBM), not Emo. Do more research next time, shill.

Hey, don't lump those of us who're actually autistic in with the autists of the late 90s and early 2000s, who're just cocksuckers whose parents paid off the doctor to say Little Timmy has a condition rather than just being an obnoxious faggot.

Plenty of autistic people have social issues but many of us are much more logical and able to open our eyes to the truth, provided we're given the chance to see the truth.

>be white bands in the 80's
>"good goys, dress like women"
>be white bands in the 90's
>"good goys, be depressed"
>be white bands in the 00's
>"good goys, be depressed and dress like faggots"

Attached: best goy.png (658x768, 185K)

Clingy is good. If they're too distant then they can break up.

How are autists diagnosed in the 2010s more autistic than ones diagnosed in the late 90s or early 00s? Explain.

>that flag
>Saying 'high school'

Speak fucking English.

Is it bad that I miss being a mallgoth back then?

goth and emo was wicked gay

>Ohio
CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES

there were nothing like that when I was in school. when i started high school, it started. with grungy shit and reall it never was that to begin with.
seemed like a bunch of butt hurt rednekcs. is why it was made at my school.

>cliques and sub-cultures

They are called "genders" now

there is a cute goth girl working at a shop i sometimes go to, other than that one girl theyve completely died out here. i remember going to music festivals in my teens, you used to be surrounded by thousands of them.

>GIRLS WHO ARE BOYS THAT LIKE BOYS TO BE GIRLS

emo chicks are sad sacks though!

good kissers though.

My last gf was french jew who was goth.

Black music used to be good like the 1920s Jazz. Now it sucks

Apparently I was one in my youth and I didn't even realize it. Go figure.

>flat out boys
My best friends little sister loved them. Probably still does.

Emo was for fags anyway. They just showed how sissified whites had become, good riddance.

Jazz wasn't black music, it used European musical instruments and was based on classical sound structures.
Early hip-hop wasn't entirely black either as it was somewhat based on a myriad of genres, predominantly jazz & rock.

90s gangster rap is the first contemporary form of "true" black music.

>tfw no french jew goth gf.

That song is a classic emo anthem.

you're a loser if you have a "type", try getting to know people, you might be surprised

tfw i did this, i even got to play with her pussy when we were watching edward scissorhands with our goth friends

Would it surprise you to hear that kids in the UK, France, the Netherlands and Germany are using words like

>Bae
>Lit
>Senpai
>On fleek
>Truth
>Preach
>Squad goals

Sometimes their English might be shit but they'll still use words like that. Americanization has infected Europe.

Attached: oo.jpg (225x350, 30K)

So basically it's time to gas the UK?

Attached: autismlevels.jpg (514x536, 51K)

Mate, it's worse over in Holland and Germany. It's like they pepper their conversations with random American slang words annoying af teens in America would use.

We at least have our own slang.

>Squad goals
This is new. To me atleast. But yeah, the niggerization of culture has become very evident with the onset of post-millennials.

I'm from the class of 2015
I was emo in 8th-10th grade, but by my upper classman years I had moved on as had most others, the new cultural age had arrived in horrible fashion, no blood or skulls or anything just shitty rap and cough syrup
Last real emos around here graduated in 2016, was talking to a class of 2020 kid the other day, he wasn't even entirely sure what an Emo was
I miss the glory days of emohood, wearing your girlfriends skinny jeans with some band t and two studded belts well girlfriend is dressed like ops pic with spider web panties
I miss the simple days
On the other hand though our subculture revolved heavily around cutting and crossdressing *well being heterosexual but still* Defintley a white oriented identity which in hind sight it was a sign of even worse to come

Goth and Emo sub-culture was the last bastion of Whiteness in the USA.

Prove me wrong.

Squad goals is the worst one. That shit is on it's way out in the states. Not really even sure what is in now, just hating the fuck out of white males, being a feminist, and sometimes communism.... that's pretty much it. Not sure if people even joke around anymore, everything is serious all of the fucking time.

More like the entire western world and then some. There is no place left untouched.

It only really hit me how much Americanization there's been in Europe when I was speaking to some French girl with shit English who used the word 'bae' in conversations. She also used 'lmao' and 'rofl'. It's like me using French slang in my English conversations.

>mdrrrrr that's hilarious

It sounds wrong lol.

Attached: ad.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>fleek
At first I thought this was some Dutch word, turns out it is American "english"
Hell...

>using lmao & rofl outside of the internet
I don't even

You sound like a faggot, you should be embarrassed.

EMO deserves to rot. So does all the hot topic like capitalist forced meme behaviors.

There is only one true subculture that will live through western society to the true end.

We do not change, we sure as shit won't go away. The awkward autist is the only true identity. The rest are sheeple of their own confused minds

Attached: 1446735510293.gif (480x270, 537K)

On chat lol. She's in France and I'm in the UK.

Emo scene was very niche and it disappeared around 10 years ago here. Also it was cringy as fuck.

isnt that chick that atomwaffen guys gf

>be teenage metalfag loner
>hate emo faggots
>nearly 30 now
>mfw looking back and thinking about all the pussy I could have had if I just rolled with the emo crowd
>instead I've almost attained wizard status
Eh, could be worse.

Autism should and will be eliminated, it is a mental defect exclusive to the late 20th and onwards century.
You might take this as an attack if you identity with autism, but the fact stands that we are defective and largely detrimental to healthy societies.

We still have plenty of cliques, its you africanized shitholes that dont.

Oh. When I see/hear the words speak/talk I automatically assume it is a physical, person-to-person conversation.

Sure. Lots of things should be exterminated and i have no reservation against going first.

But trying to create nostalgia for some PR firms biggest branding success is not something shed a tear over.

It's because you're old and out of touch and unable to distinguish the different tribes of zoomers. To the little brats themselves the differences are clearly marked.

Emos forwarned us of the feminist SJW dogma that was about to occur.

Women were increasingly becoming mentally ill and nobody saw it.

i meat plenty of black/arab emos

I went to a pretty big high school and while there were different kinds of people, there were only two huge groups.

You had what I'll call the "alt" group. Your punks, goths, emos, grunge, skaters, metalheads and nu-hippies pretty much all hung out with each other. You that the girl wearing a tie-dye shirt and loves The Doors chilling with the guy wearing ripped up jeans and a Slipknot shirt. It was a weird mixture.

Then you had the preppy group which all the "normies" hung out with. Kids with polo shirts or just I guess normal people. Tossed in with them were the pop-punk (Blink 182, Sum-41) crowd and the "ghetto" crowd.

Both huge groups got along. It's just who you hung out with after school.

You have to take some time out, and fully comprehend that women are just these goofy permanent children who frolic around life getting told that they are perfect all the time, and irresponsibly distributing validation (their pussy) to the wrong kind of men (criminals, addicts, players, cheats).

Basically, it's not personal. It probobly sucks to sit around and think about how much pussy you missed out on, but you can lessen the pain if you just realize that it has absolutely nothing to do with merit. There was a time when girls tended to fuck men who "deserved" if you will.

Everything is reverting back to chaos, slowly but surely, and now women are more than encouraged to just fuck whoever they feel like. Chads will REEEE at this post, because they want to think that their ability to fuck lots of women is based off of merit. Nope, they just happen to be the flavor of the month (this lifetime).

There is overlap for sure, it's not like every guy who get's laid is garbage... that's INCEL philosophy. I'm saying that women simply do not choose men based off of any sort of meritorious traits. If your hair looks kind of cool and you have a cool looking car.... you are in. You could be an 80 IQ heroin addict who melts shit all day, and it wouldn't make a difference. Just don't take it personal. The difference between an ugly akward manlet and a giga chad plasma cock is a roll of the dice.

Attached: boomercomp.jpg (238x212, 9K)

sure, if you mean actual autism. but """high functioning""" autism doesn't exist. it's a meme to sell drugs.

Wtf is a bleacher?

To me it is the lack of meaning in both my personal and professional life. Everything is industrialized/fake, you can't ever show any personality to anyone and noone does so to you etc. The list is endless.

I am still at the very bottom of this graph, and I bet many of you will find yourselves to be too.

Attached: 2632857_orig.gif (483x419, 17K)

Attached: bleacher-rentals.jpg (1038x576, 647K)

>he was not a teen werewolf back in the day

youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E

unironically this.

Emos in england have been replaced by a hybrid of scene kids and hipsters

I bet

Attached: 1524347166541.png (1080x1080, 639K)

Ohio is literally the most wholesome state in the us, wtf do they have to be angsty about?

How do you meat them?

Attached: gaļa7.jpg (500x327, 104K)

Are there any 30-year-old boomers who remember when emo fashion was just dressing up like Rivers Cuomo?

Attached: emo.jpg (652x762, 103K)

can't go anywhere that is just as wholesome

:(

And the scene hipsters are being replaced by muslim gangs

It's all mono culture now. No one wants to stand out. The only thing left is race.

Oh fuck. That was me in college. But I'm 38.

Oh God the sweatervest. That was like the fedora of the late 90s. One guy would wear them nearly every single day when I was in high school. Nice enough guy but had no sense of revealing his power level and not in a good way.

Why should I not want to stand out though? I'm Autistic and don't see the logic of the monoculture. Did the normies decide on it one day?

I was in high school when Myspace scenesters were starting to be called emo kids, but I remember the change like it happened over night. Yourscenesucks is a dinosaur age website itself. I don't know if they still update it, or the proprietors are too old to keep up with the de riguer fashion of specific subcultures.

Attached: postrock.jpg (652x762, 53K)

Attached: IMG_20180905_132432.jpg (594x226, 68K)

No, emos are dead here too.

was she a visigoth or an ostrogoth?

>jpp i'm on the ground rn ptdr

Normies don't decide. Ever.

It's like they always say society made me this way or that way but I can see myself being a similar person no matter what era I lived in. I get more of my values from analysis and extensive reading than I do the status quo. I have this dumping ground in my brain. If I hear something I think is stupid it automatically goes into the delete pile.

O Hi There, Nietzsche!

What?

I can relate to Nietzche, Stirner, Ayn Rand, and Jean Paul Satre the most as far as ideology goes. Satre was very accurate about the absurdity and arbitrary nature of life.

edgy

That only works on normalfags

she was french so probably a visigoth. didnt ostrogoths mostly settle in crimea?

these gay goth/emo threads pop up at least once a weak, is this some sort of psyop to imply that faggotry is some sort of implicit whiteness ?
goth emo shit is and has always been weak and degenerate

What's jpp?

Sweden doesn't count. It has blacks and arabs everywhere.

t. edgy Varg fanboy. It's okay to listen to Burzum and Killswitch Engange after another.