TFW no American gf

>TFW no American gf

Attached: __galko_oshiete_galko_chan_drawn_by_miyamoto_issa__5b3e7f0ccd6456a30182d185d2185338.jpg (817x1153, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/?k=voyeurism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JWJx_OtYWzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

space AIDS

Moor rape BABY

you look like a twink, why would you need a gf, just get a juicy cock to ram your ass

tfw no gf in general

>Why would you need a gf
To love both physically and emotionally

>tfw no american bf

Attached: I TOLD YOU I WAS TIGHT. DONT GO IN.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>tfw
:(

Attached: 67db3ba2e1f6d55b8cfb7b58113f82f7.jpg (600x800, 393K)

>loving GIRLS

what are you, some kind of virgin?

You can do that with a guy, besides you clearly unfit to be a bf for a girl.

Yes

Attached: __galko_oshiete_galko_chan_drawn_by_hai_ookami__sample-673d2efb495086ca424a87089335d871.jpg (850x1106, 277K)

Gays don't love they only lust the only true love can only be shared between a man and a woman

Quite a bold statement for a guy that put "physically" before "emotionally".

galko is jap

>Gays don't love they only lust
so fucking sick of all the horrible shit you fuckers say for no reason

Attached: F1Qh.gif (500x281, 164K)

based diaper tranny

*based diaper boomer tranny

WELL NOW WHATS HE GOING TO THINK

Attached: 23a.jpg (500x375, 100K)

> boomer
Woah, mean, he isn't even 29 yet, let alone 30.

so he's a 28 yo boomer.

I say it because it's true

I saved your thread and you pay me with newfaggotry

Sorry Spain bro i was just playing

i'm a guy how's my brain going to function any different if i'm attached to someone

if someone's incapable of it its specific to them what about people who beat their wives

Your brain doesn't work right any pride paraded is proof of that

Attached: 2012-new-york-city-gay-pride-parade.jpg (1200x944, 186K)

Let me shatter your world of glass with a huge fucking hammer.
THERE ARE ALSO STRAIGHT PEOPLE ON FAGPARADES.

>any pride paraded is proof of that
here's a bdsm club look at all those happy completely chaste normal straight people

the parades are fucking awful though

Attached: bdsm-club1.jpg (450x350, 58K)

You don't think i know know that? People take their children to this shit there is plenty of brain damages "heteros" out there too

Attached: gay-pride-NY-2015.jpg (1057x832, 365K)

>there is plenty of brain damages "heteros" out there too
is this an admission that i'm right

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1534556282131.png (366x476, 230K)

People like that are a minority in the hetero community but people but people like this seem to be the norm in the gay community

Attached: drag-queens-at-gay-pride-2.jpg (1200x800, 995K)

Cowboy we talked about this.
Gays can love just like anyone else. To say otherwise is just going to get you more hate. Maybe try being a more based person instead of a whiny turd and they won't hate you as much.

Attached: giphy (10).gif (500x450, 294K)

>People like that are a minority in the hetero
i really really don't think so
look at how much medication everyone's on
>people like this seem to be the norm in the gay community
if you look for them in a fucking parade specifically for them yes lol

>To say otherwise is just going to get you more hate
i don't even hate him i am just knocking down the retarded arguments that could be applied to anyone

he's not going to change his mind though boy's simple

You're so full of shit and you know it, yet you still trying to weasel your way out. Too bad you're retarded and your shitty attempts to mental gymnastics out of it look even stupider than your initial statements.

If gays don't want to be hated than maybe they should stop acting like horny retardeds act like none degenerat humans i might respect you

Holy shit. Fucking based.

>they should stop acting like horny retardeds
i didn't know tinder was a marriage app
>i might respect you
i don't respect you

Attached: 5MXN7SX.jpg (281x283, 11K)

>meanwhile its a >tfw no gf with a lewd oppic
Makes me reeee unironically tbdesu.

Attached: 1525460928087.gif (400x225, 460K)

>Tinder
What does tinder have to do with this
>I don't respect you
I don't care

This is true. The straight community is as well full of weirdos.
>source: fetlife
>all gays are the same
Okay chief I'm sure all your fetishes and tastes exactly align with everyone else's and your mannerisms wouldn't be considered being a horny retard. No not at all.
Do you even listen to yourself? You're spotlighting the minority to shit on the whole demographic. If you met a gay in real life you'd realize that those disgusting drag queens and the posters in bant would be viewed just as poorly by the gay community.
t. Upstanding member of the homosex community

Attached: 72B.gif (500x281, 898K)

Attached: 1529334105306.jpg (1000x773, 144K)

So posting a led pic is the same as parading through the streets naked?

>What does tinder have to do with this
hookup app literally everyone is there to fuck each other

>I don't care
i don't care that you don't care

literally everything you've said about gays straight people do
>hurr bro i fucked so many bitches this weekend at the club she sucked me off in a bathroom
>hurr bro i fuck straight up fucked her on the couch they didn't kick me out
>get to age 50 literally buy a 20 year old wife from south east asia

There are some gays that can act like human beings but most are degenerat

Yes, inherently you're just being a horny frustrated dumb fuck that just can't keep it to yourself.

i'm bored now you're dismissed

Attached: 123.jpg (1440x810, 57K)

I think it's fair to say most people today are fucked up perverts regardless of sexual orientation but homosexuals i seem to find the most vulgar

>Posting a lewd pic is the same as doing sexual things in public in full view of everyone

Attached: 1449532966830.png (500x500, 144K)

You got something besides pride and bant/lgbt to backup your claim? Because I've never met one of these gays but then again I don't go to pride because I don't feel a need to stick dildos in my mouth parading around with children wondering why people think I'm a freak. Pride is for the degenerates not the normals.
You don't even leave your house so don't give me this shit of you know better. I live in an urban jungle and I've never met an overtly flamboyant gay because they're a minority.
Every last one of my bf's has been some normal you wouldn't know is gay unless you ask them or pay really close attention. Case in point tonight I just found out one of my bel fighters is a gay. Never would've guessed but he said "I'm taking my weekend off to spend quality time with my bf making shields and weapons.".
You're a retarded horny fuck who posts all day about lewd girls and how you don't have a gf but only care about how she looks so you can fuck her. I've had more love in discord from gays in bant than you fantasize about.
Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Attached: scr02.jpg (640x480, 71K)

>as doing sexual things in public in full view of everyone
xvideos.com/?k=voyeurism

shhh
*gently pushes a fat dildo in your mouth*

The only gay person i have meet was my 4th grad teacher he made me feel uncomfortable and one of my uncle's is gay and he is really fucking weird and all the gays on Jow Forums talk about how much they love cock and turning in to traps i have no reason to think gays are normal and finding out about the poz didn't help

Its the same slippery slope you're trying to apply to faggots, but somehow in your worldview it doesn't work on you. So what will it be now, are all gays complete and utter faggots that fuck on the street daily or is it you who are so fucked up you should hang yourself on a nearby tree immidiately for being such a godless degen? Hope you will at least think about it for a second before replying.

I know i'm a degenerat

I suggest you hang yourself immidiately then.

There is still hope i can change

>all this thread
>this reply
i'm done

me too he is very repetitive

Good then get out of my thread and go spam your "me and my bf threads"

Well daisy if you take your perception of people from 2 real life cases and bant you're a moron. Life is full of gays and in fact you've probably met some you didn't know is gay. Expand your mind and stop roping people into everyone that isn't just like me is the worst because you'll learn that your perception is a figment of your imagination.
Lets put it this way. If you never knew I gay posted, never saw me gay post and only talked to me like a normal person would you suspect I fuck man ass?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
I don't you quite understand the scope of depravity we are dealing with do yourself a favor and watch this and check out a Youtuber called common filth and maybe you will understand where i'm coming from

*you dont quite understand

>watch this
>listen to this person
What's the matter too dumb to form your own arguments?

Attached: large.jpg (461x461, 32K)

No i'm providing video evidence on why i think homosexuals are degenerat

Yeah nah some YouTube nobody isn't evidence. Might as well site Alex Jones or Logan Paul. You're just hating for the sake of hating get over yourself.

God I love Jim and his radio voice.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JWJx_OtYWzI
>Gives you proof of gays behaving degenerat
>Your just hating for the sake of hating

Attached: 1534719981497.jpg (640x632, 31K)

Jim is the voice of a generation

>spout child like simplistic opinions
>here let this youtube celebrity explain to you
>spell degenerate wrong the entire thread
>calls himself angel
are you not very old
i should have ignored you

Attached: 735.gif (480x270, 87K)

based diaper boomer tranny

QUIT CALLING ME THINGS
ILL GET A PROXY

no, he is just a retard on internet that makes fun of even bigger retards and god bless his soul for that

You can't ignore the truth trany you can bash me all you want but you are no better than the fags in those videos but it doesn't really matter your probably gonna die of aids before you 40 so go on and pretend your something your not

uh oh struck a nerve haha

Attached: 1534329634232.jpg (900x900, 123K)

>just a retard on internet that makes fun of even bigger retards
That's all i ever wanted to be

Act smug now but when you find yourself old alone and empty we shall see who is the smug one for your destructive ways will only led to ruin

Yikes
Suicide is always an option

umm THICCCCC

AAAHHHHH

SO FUCKING THICCCC

AAHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHH

HHHNNNGGGGGGGGG

TTTTHHHHIIIIIIIIIICCCC

AAAAAHHH I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE

HMMMMMMHHHHHHHFFFFFGGGFHFHFPFHSSSS AAAAAAAHHH

*dies*

>kerdasi amaq