I'm hanging out with my nerd friends today to beat each other up and probably get piss face drunk

I'm hanging out with my nerd friends today to beat each other up and probably get piss face drunk.
What are you doing today?

Attached: giphy (10).gif (500x450, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shopneopia.com/
neopoints.in/
neopointsdeals.com/
img.static-smb.be/a/food/image/q75/w640/h400/16245/hutsepot-met-worstjes.jpg
sifu.unileversolutions.com/image/nl-BE/recipe-topvisual/2/1260-709/stoofvlees-met-piedboeuf-50223999.jpg
keukenrevolutie.be/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/snelle-waterzooi.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Internet and sleeping

Gonna play some wow and monster hunter once i get off work.

Attached: download (1).jpg (188x268, 14K)

Work and hate myself

I'm waiting for Sissy overnight

Attached: e3b.gif (500x281, 670K)

Sounds productive.
Don't work too hard kitchen. Those monkeys won't know where to go without you.
Why not work and LOVE yourself?
I fuck your sissy in her slut butt.

Shut the fuck up and don't make the wait even worse

Attached: 26087463369060345099b4d0457adb43a27a905c.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I shut your sissy the fuck up with my cock in her mouth. She gargles my balls like mouthwash.

Vidya and drink, like every day

Because I dont
Let's hear more about this sissy

Why not with friends? You could all play together and drink. Maybe invite some girls.

Browsing Jow Forums

>friends
>girls

Attached: assad man.jpg (960x948, 73K)

Probably play some MapleLegends and try to chat on Jow Forums. I want new friends.

Attached: She's NOT a trap. I think.jpg (1538x1487, 255K)

I'll be your friend

Ladies and gentlemen, I gottem!

Attached: Still looking for good men in 4chan.jpg (600x847, 72K)

>Jow Forums
>friends

If our friendship is pic related in all in

You should. You're not that bad.
You should get out more. Make some friends to drink with.
Hey look it's the new friend.
What do you find most appealing about bant?

Attached: a typical day with friends (me in the crowd on the right).jpg (720x540, 109K)

What's wrong with making some international friends. I bet some people made long lasting friendships in this environment.

Woah there buckaroo. Gotta slow down. I'm not a burger you can grab with those grubby hands just yet.

Attached: The tales of SHE THICC.png (1280x1324, 408K)

Spoiler: they didn't

Unlikely, I h-had a tooth infection until like 5 hours ago.

You would NOT want to put that in there. You might end up losing it.

Attached: OKAY.png (991x1430, 912K)

>getting out
Please stop this, don't remind me of my incompetence at being a normal human...

Yeah that's why I'm hanging out with friends today instead of at your place taking you to pound town :3
You're not incompetent you just have low confidence.

TL;DR explanation: this board is almost as toxic as both r9k and pol bunched up together. If you try to show them your good side they're going to gang up on you and don't even try to reveal your face around unless you want to face the consequences. This board is so small tje concept of anonymity doesn't apply and that makes it all the more easier for users to be pretentious pieces of trash.

>tooth infection
damn, you're old

Attached: IMG_20180406_204358.jpg (720x836, 132K)

t. korbo

Attached: 1518700878075.jpg (439x392, 49K)

P-please, Ms. Normie is the only one f-for me!

This board is j-just as toxic as Jow Forums.
At l-least Jow Forums is honest about it.

Attached: wz7Hfmz.png (800x800, 624K)

SSP's idea of "too old" is anyone over the age of 10

I have been some days here and I still don't see any toxicity. In fact its milder than other places I have been involved with.

Learning the ropes in this magical place filled with shitposts.

Attached: malicious code.png (537x717, 556K)

I t-thought the phrase was "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed. But if there is no grass on the field, play in the mud".

...what? I'm from /b/ you know.

Attached: M10vOF1.png (800x800, 626K)

if only...

Attached: xdededede.jpg (532x389, 88K)

>toxic as Jow Forums and Jow Forums
nop, it will never go that way, and if someone's tries to go there I will spam garbage and horse cawks llike that faggot who spams his faggy face every 2-3 days saying "I'm the king of Jow Forums" or some bullcrap.
Alice you're 30+ pls

Attached: IMG_20180111_170709.jpg (330x415, 26K)

Maybe you're just seeing it under positive glasses

We're a package deal because she's MRS. Normie. You either get the dick too or nothing at all.
Also Alice confirmed gae what a surprise.
>magical
Okay chief. This place is about as magical as a waste treatment center.
Why so low confidence user? I'm a troglodyte homo Nazi and I have friends.
A good portion of who I'm hanging out with today are nerdy girls whooping up on men twice their size.

Attached: MV5BOGIwYzJmZjktZWI0Yy00NDdjLTk3OTEtMGMxMTRmMDQ4M2QxL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1600x900, 51K)

You just don't crossboard enough to see the differences ew

It's not just low confidence, it's straight up autism. The complete inability to hold any form of small talk, the inability to look at someone in the eyes, and the mental toll that relations take on me all compound to make the person I am today: lonely, potentially deranged, suicidal and alcoholic.

I only go to Jow Forums to post bait threads sometimes, I can't take that board seriously to be honest.

Attached: IMG_20180420_000922.jpg (636x456, 53K)

The best kind of treatment there is.

Hardly so. I'm pretty negative as it is.

neat, join the club
I wouldn't be surprised if half the people here are just here to shitpost the pain way

Attached: 1520576920835.jpg (671x708, 117K)

I'll t-take that as a compliment, even if it isn't t-true

Attached: 6Dm4jRd.png (800x800, 627K)

What do I have to do to earn the right to grub it up

>implying I'd be in a relationship with you
Woah slow your roll. We're fuck buddies don't be getting all serious on me now. Clingy hoe thinking we're in a relationship. You're like a pair of shoes only for my cock.

Check out wizchan or 8 r9k and cone back

I'll grub you up bruger-kun

Not much desu. Just some casual conversation will be enough for you to steal my oil or do whatever americans do with third world countries.

Attached: ready for playtime.jpg (315x446, 21K)

T-that is still a type of relationship dear.
Anyway. Ni ni

Attached: 1370063386485.png (256x256, 30K)

Oil theft is just a cover up for turning the third world into an opiate manufacture zone. Do you play any games, if so what?

I don't form relationships with objects sweetie. I'm not some NEET with his dakimura or his 2D waifu.

Attached: 1485214166279.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

I said I wasn't a burger tho.
If anything I could maybe be a french fry.

What happened with the whole "war on drugs" tho. Hypocrisy.
I play MapleLegends atm and that's about it. On my phone I play Chocobo Dungeon 2 and Pac Pop. My laptop is busted and cannot play modern games, but it's no biggie.
I used to play Neopets and Subeta not so long ago but got banned from both. Sigh.

Attached: You been hit by a smug anime grill.jpg (811x770, 78K)

how the fuck do you get banned from neopets

Attached: 1516710598193.jpg (453x500, 33K)

French fry is the best combo with a burger ;). War on drugs is reverse psychology to buy arms to support destabalization to take oil to fuel effort to make more drugs and infinitum. I used to be big into neopets desu but I lost interest. Always wanted to give MapleLegends a try. What are you reading rn?

Attached: 1535923274493.jpg (720x862, 97K)

I made the wrong people angry and the plotted to bring me down. Needless to say, they got me down. They bought a pet from the black market and traded it to me. I knew it was too good to be true, yet I fell for it.

ONE french fry tho.
Neopets cucked me, but damn I love pet websites. My dream is to ever design one, but I'm just an ideas person. I spent far too much time on Neopets.
Reading as in a book? Nothing but I plan on ready 1984.

Attached: this shit is bananas, b a n a n a s.jpg (707x1000, 107K)

wait what
you're messing with me right

Attached: 1535161227649.jpg (337x337, 18K)

>he isn't redpilled on /lit/

I should fucking make a blackpill /lit/ chart cuz people have always shit taste

yes start a whole pharmacy while you're at it

I dropped some E and now I'm rollin and listening to some music
Also I just took a shit and my hemorrhoid broke (thanks office job and unhealthy lifestyle). The smell of blood and feces is quite disgusting.

No I need a pharmacy

Nope. Neopets has a BIG black market.
shopneopia.com/
neopoints.in/
neopointsdeals.com/

Hey now. I only read what is fun and cute. My favourite book ever is "La Vie Commence à 20h10". I asked a library if they could stock that book for me.

Attached: Smiling is so difficult when you got no reasons to.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

dude

I'm sorry but I just had to tell someone.

what the fuck, neopets is hardcore
my antivirus even blocked one of those
it's all good man thanks for sharing
I wish your ass the best

Attached: 1523628440459.jpg (612x612, 36K)

Attached: hage08.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

No one should decide your taste but you, I love 1984 it's great. Making a pet website as one person is a lot of work but its doable. Coincidentally I've started learning to program in an effort to one day work in the games industry.

Hahaha thanks my man.

Hey I thought about some vacation in Belgium and I was wondering how much of a tourist trap your big cities are (brussels, antwerp and gent I think).
Would you recommend something further out from the big cities? I'm mostly looking to see some nice scenery and eat some good local food.

Whys is his book your favorite?
Mine is "Storm of Steel", a very well written autobiographical account of a german officer in WWI. I read it so many times, and the guy is question is an absolute hero: not only was he the youngest lad at the time to earn the Iron Cross, but after the war he became a very influential philosopher and lived for almost 100 years.

My taste is crap and alienates me from people tho.
Even if I knew how to code, pet websites are not doing so good at the moment. It's all about phone apps in the mainstream market. Back in the day pets were worth something god damn it!
You got any creative ideas?

Woah radical hardcore WWII expert. My favourite book is just a tale lol.
It's my favourite book simply because I loved how it told a story. A girl who lies to her fiance in order to get her own book published. To do so, she must work at a daily soap-opera, and juggle her work life with the normal life.

Work and love myself.

What are you working as americano?

Interesting. I don't read much fiction, but the one I remember the most fondly is Metro 2033 (you may already have heard about it)

Ready for this mindblowing idea?....
Pet website, BUT...
it's an app

How do you do it?

A sort of tinder like app that shows you shelter dogs free for adoption

Manufacturing and loving it.

That's actually a really good idea, I was talking about a neopets-like game in app form

Wew well I'm extremely biased but my first recommendation would probably be Bruges, or maybe Ypres. I'm not a big fan of Brussels because last time I checked it isn't particularly as clean and homely as the rest of the country. Ghent is nice but not particularly scenic, it's a very typical university city which means it's filled with bars and such, lots of things for the students. And Antwerp I've never been to honestly

Love myself?

Isn't 1984 fiction?
I hope it stays fiction.

Yeah I was talking about a Neopets-like website.
But apps have to be flashy nad animated. No text allowed unlike pages.

Attached: I TOLD YOU I WAS TIGHT. DONT GO IN.jpg (400x400, 30K)

OH LMAO
I should have read your conversation instead of just chiming in.

Cool, thanks man.
If you don't mind me asking, what is your favourite belgian dish? Can even be your grandmas special soup or something. I'm just curious about foreing cuisine :)

There can be text I think, just more limited.
A good idea came out of it anyway

1984 is already real

are you really planing on getting piss face drunk?/

Can they ban sex already please I don't wanna sin anymore. Thought police? More like thot police.

I know there can be but the successful apps are simple ones like Pou.
I really wish I had a team, and I could only give the ideas, world building and the like. it would be so much better.

Attached: Will someone fall for me.jpg (893x895, 124K)

Attached: IMG_20180716_202252.jpg (720x996, 108K)

Lol, I think there's a lot of overlap with german food actually. The popular local dishes are very heavily inspired by classic farmer's recipes. I don't think I can really pick a favorite. But here's a few very popular ones

* Hutsepot, which is a winter veggie stew with sausage
img.static-smb.be/a/food/image/q75/w640/h400/16245/hutsepot-met-worstjes.jpg
* Stoofvlees, basically meat cooked in beer served with fries
sifu.unileversolutions.com/image/nl-BE/recipe-topvisual/2/1260-709/stoofvlees-met-piedboeuf-50223999.jpg
* Gentse waterzooi, a chicken-in-broth recipe very typical of Gent
keukenrevolutie.be/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/snelle-waterzooi.jpg

Well new friendo, I'm off to bed. Have a good night, and a better life.

Aww what a shame.
Ah well I'll take a shower or something.

Hutsepot sounds interesting; I'll definitely try that.

Have a good night and restful sleep

Have a nice shower, enjoy the cold/warm water

climbing out of plat
ez clap

Attached: XD emoji.png (640x584, 251K)