Please answer me honestly

How bad is Muslims really?
I live in America and we are 56% and all that but I don't really mind the Mexicans so much.
Europe I got no clue how the feeling is. If at all possible please give your genuine feeling.

Attached: muslime.jpg (400x387, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/08/iran-woman-arrested-instagram-video-dancing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn to speak English, jose.

muslims are literally subhuman. Imagine a group of people whose belief system is
kill non-muslims
lie to defend yourself/be in a position to kill non-muslims
everything's ok if you justify that it's for *ll*h (like child sex and killing OTHER muslims)
remove people's rights so that you can continue to kill non-muslims
invade and conquer other lands so that you can make more muslims to kill more non-muslims

THAT is their code and conduct

There are tons of muslims in the ghettos in Utica and I don't really like them since they refuse to assimilate (even though they are boosting the economy of the city). The only other muslims I know are Albanians and they're okay in my book since they seem to have mostly adapted to the American way of life.

Attached: 1521002004974.jpg (897x944, 645K)

All of this is false except for the fact that they did use to conquer their neighbours often without a justifiable reason

stop generalizing thanks

I'm exaggerating for the bantz but it's all based on actual stuff m*slims do

no, we should generalize each other so that it's fair instead! also I do unironically hate isl*m but there aren't any m*slims where I live so no matter

dude all christians rape children lmao
dude all white people are white supremacists lmao
dude all jews are subhuman rats that should be genocided lmao

Your profit was literally a ped warlord

are you trying to convince me that no one married significantly younger girls at that point in time from any background
or hell even 100 years ago

The very person your religion was built around was a murdering lying child molesting warlord. This wasn't some radical this was the man that built your religion. You clearly haven't read your own holy book

much better. good job, m*h*mm*d

ah yes don't answer the question and keep making up more garbage

i get it you're being sarcastic but you're not wrong

Attached: 1536015881707.png (667x900, 889K)

>He doesn't even read is his own holy book
It clearly says Mohammed married his 6 year old niece and fucked her when she was 9 and he encouraged his followers to kill and enslave none Muslims i'm not making this shit up it's in your book sand tard

>How bad is Muslims really?
the younger guys seemed normal
the old ones are awful
i don't like judaism, christianity or islam at all though but the sheer odds of them all being awful is 0

mohammad had more than 10 wives throughout his life you have to be more specific
if you mean khadeeja you're retarded and you know nothing about islam and its history

you better not be unironically defending *sl*m on a Christian board

Attached: 1535766593296.jpg (600x600, 33K)

same shit, check iran there was a vigil in a mosque over chrisitian slayings

i can't go to sleep
i have nothing better to do at almost 6 am

>mohammad had more than 10 wives throughout his life you have to be more specific
lol

you should go to the parts of America where there are large groups of Muslims. St Paul, Minnesota is a good example. There is a large community there, and doctors perform female genital mutilation on young girls.

Muslims do not escape from oppressors. They move to expand their Islamic state to other parts of the world. Imagine the most hardcore Jehovah's Witnesses. Now multiply that by almost 2 billion.

When a country reaches a Muslim plurality of only 15%, it is a dying democracy on it's way to becoming an Islamic state theocracy.

whatever faggot good argument
i'm going back to sleep

I live in Seattle, worked with women who have hijabs, they're literally like anyone else, but wear hijabs.

>>mohammad had more than 10 wives
alpha as fuck

You seriously don't think that's funny?

>So when you meet those who disbelieve, then strike the necks until when you have subdued then bind firmly the bond, then either a favour afterwards or ransom until lays down the war its burdens. That. And if Allah had willed surely, He could have taken retribution from them, but to test some of you with others. And those who are killed in (the) way of Allah, then never He will cause to be lost their deeds.
>And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.
You clearly don't know much about it yourself

As an athiest (i think it's relevant because I'm trying to say that I'm basically a third party here) I see them like Christians. It really depends on the person.
Personally I find they're friendly. I do think hijabs look dumb.

>are they all terrorists?
No, they're not

>are they okay people
Not really, their culture is extremely oppressive and sexist, they go against everything that the western world stands for. They're intolerant of anyone who isn't Muslim and they hate LGBT people too. If a woman wears anything other than their traditional clothing she's a whore and "asking for it"

>If a woman wears anything other than their traditional clothing she's a whore and "asking for it"
Explain why so many Iranian women don't wear hijabs then.

iran's unironically an argument for good islam

wahhabism and the hadiths are what i'm told is the problem

ba'athism was good

I honestly don't much about Muslims. I was about to retract my statement about Iran, because looking at google images, everyone seems to wear a hijab, but I could've sworn a lot of them don't. idk.

Sure, after you explain why they can get arrested for dancing
theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/08/iran-woman-arrested-instagram-video-dancing

I'm not defending them anymore lol
I just wanted to counter for fun, but I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's because Islam is complicated.
Most people, when talking about Islam, focus on Wahhabism, which is the most extremist and conservative branch, largely found in the middle east, while other regions of the world (like India, Pakistan, Bengladesh, Indonesia) tend to have Sufi (spiritualist) interpretations which tend, generally, to generate more progressive societies.
This is also the case of Iran, since Wahhabism is largely contained to Sunni Islam (due to the fact its place of birth is Saudi Arabia, which also happens to be the source of modern day Sunni faith).
Some majority muslim countries, like Indonesia, are nothing like the common interpretations the west makes of muslims, although Wahhabism and other extremist interpretations also penetrate these cultures more and more as of late.

yeah nah I only saw your comment after I posted that

so, it's like any other religion?

Attached: ants.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Basically yes.

you should see how enormously complicated the situation is

also look up suffi's they're harmless as fuck and got bullied

Bahá'í isn't exactly islamic i think it branched off from there and they were all a pack of hippies

i could be much more couth talking about this but my head hurts

Attached: Islam_branches_and_schools.svg.png (1000x651, 99K)

This idea stems from the fact that, up until the revolution and the return of Khomeini into power, Iran was one of the most progressive muslim countries in the world, with women's rights somewhat comparable to what western countries had at the time. But Iran has gone full 180° and cracked down hard. Now it's not any better than Saudi Arabia.
If you want examples of progressive muslim countries, you should rather look further east is southeast asia, even though not everything is rozy over there

>you should rather look further east is southeast asia
better not look up indonesia though

Indonesia, like many other countries, suffer from the fact that Wahhabism is in a period of expansion, in no small part due to the ambitions of Saudi Arabia. But considering how Indonesia is religiously very diverse (with 7 officially recognized religions), it is an example of Muslim countries where all faith can somewhat coexist

>Christians and Muslims fighting in this thread
>meanwhile, shlomo rubs his hands in glee
stupid goyim

Muslims are tools of the jew dum dum

Christians > Catholics >>> Jews >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> m*slims

>being this bluepilled

Attached: 1534378118161.png (1288x798, 220K)

>Sucking this much Muslim dick

>implying j*ws aren't better than m*slims
you'd have to live in a fantasy land to believe that

I read the Qur'an once, I wanted to find out why them Muzzie cunts kept blowing people up. Gotta tell ya, it didn't take long! Besides the verses where Mohammad orders his followers to kill people, especially polytheists, the god described in the book at best just doesn't give a shit about Earth and at worst is a sadistic misanthrope. He created a universe so vast our minds can't even comprehend it and then leads us to believe that Earth is basically it and that his whole focus is on it. He then creates mankind, and for reasons the book just glosses over he does nothing while his creations wander astray from the teachings he may or may not have given (the book isn't clear on exactly what Allah taught the first of his creations, just that they "understood the truth of Unity"). He would continue to do nothing for hundreds of thousands of years while his creations spread out across the globe and developed unique languages and cultures. Then He gave his message to a few profits who fucked it up so badly it made a few totally different religions. Never did it occur to this all powerful being to give everyone His message and simultaneously prove it to the whole world, nor did He think to make his creation smart enough to even comprehend him! You can hardly go 3 pages without a reminder of the fact that you should completely and totally subvert your will to God (conveniently voiced by a politically ambitious man) because you cannot even come close to comprehending God and he is the utmost of holy and riotous. In summary, the god of the Qur'an is a disgusting tyrant who either can't or refuses to enforce his will upon mankind. His will of course being the establishment of an extremely oppressive society built around kowtowing to Him.

Attached: 1535597542798.jpg (552x667, 21K)

>In summary, the god of the Qur'an is a disgusting tyrant who either can't or refuses to enforce his will upon mankind
God in the old testament is pretty shit, too. I'm not a Christian, but that's why I like the New Testament. It's just love, love, love, for the most part.

Don't forget peace, mercy and charity now.

Attached: 1535772485245.jpg (350x498, 40K)

Just because not every m*slim acts upon that doesn't mean you aren't supposed to. The Qur'an and Suna are pretty clear there.

I want to MARRY a Muslim girl

Attached: 1531931223724.jpg (1024x577, 188K)

I don't hate Muslims, I grew up in the UAE. I'm glad theres an Arab market next to where I just moved so I can buy my vimto and zahtar. That last point though, Jews are pretty gay.

They are on par with niggers. Only more religious and usually know who the father is.

Attached: no.png (480x640, 195K)

general muslims are fine because theyre all mostly modernised, but the real traditionalist muslims in saudi arabia and shit are nutcases

well i suppose the one closer too Norwegian culture is the one more tolerable. i hate seeing muslims in their fricking towels speaking some foreing language i never have heard of. and they they loudly wabble around loudly. its okey just down show off. no one like it. even fricking muslims themselves. hmm but i guess 2 generation of muslims are much better since they act more close to Norwegian. even muslims themselves are afraid of losing their roots so they are kinda harsh to their children. i hate that. but you live in norway. its not like your homecountry and it never will. so you just have to kinda accept it

I fucked a muslim girl, had to sneak around her house in fear of her imported dad. He never caught me, but she used to tell me probably would've beaten me to death if he found out. Good times

yep. those tradionalists should get help :(

why did you do that?! do you know how much westernised muslims go trhough. that was really mean of you :(

I didn't have a choice, my house was too far away to have her drive out

oh. i hope she is okey. i dont hate you. but im just a bit scared.

Up here we have some muslim families where women don't use any rags as hair cover (they use beanies during the winter ofc).

I guess that's why they left their country of origin. Plus they seem to want to live here like other people do.

beanies lole. yeah they wont be muslim in a decade or more

ops meant generation

It's true. No one cares about it.

Why are u so pissed off then? Shouldn't you be careless of his opinion if you are that right?

we both are fine, but I guess it could've been pretty bad. I didn't even think about the risk at the time

well i see muslims everywhere with iPhones and stuff. yeah that filthy western stuff. people will graduelly turn into what benifits the most as usual.
i really hope she is okey. anyway its the past now. just hope stuff like this doesnt happen muchit could have turned bad really quick

I guess it's the typical lack of transparency in islam, the same shit as with any other religion.

You really can't apply holy manuscripts as ISO 9001 certified documents.

The islamists infiltrate, happens a lot here. The islamists also tends to be respected by more average muslims. Muslims don't integrate very well, but it depends on what country they are from. Bosniaks wasn't much of an issue but somalis are, yeah, mh. But yes, infiltration by islamists can be expected.

do swedes ever connect with muslims in any way?

Muslims seem to connect with Swedes.

Memes aside, this is how it is: Muslims in Sweden want to be the ones to decide whether they want a connection with the Swedish culture and society. Do you understand? Muslims want to decide that, not the other way around.

That makes me pissed.

yeah. well from what i have seen her is that if muslims dont connect they will be friendless aside from other muslims. its pretty hard in Norway if you dont connect to Norwegians i think. well probably other then oslo

for allah