That feel when you will never get a woman to look at your dick the way your dog looks at peanut butter

That feel when you will never get a woman to look at your dick the way your dog looks at peanut butter

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 9K)

The obvious solution is to smear peanut butter over your dick and get the best of both worlds

Attached: 1515611034838.jpg (600x469, 27K)

yeah i want 2d loli lust for dick gf

>you will never have biggu dicku
why was I born russian god damn it

Attached: 1527799958534.png (465x350, 55K)

yours is probably bigger

I dont really care

Attached: 1496028713999.png (713x551, 14K)

nah its just 16 cm

cmon, faggot, be honest for once

I have bigge benis but no gf
Nor a doggo

you can always get a dog though
and you can always fuck ritsu lol

First of all im not a hono, and that's my size i know its small but i get used to it , how big is your no homo though

I dont think ritsu really wants or is ready for that honestly

16 is good though
mine is 13
yeah, he is kinda wierd

Damn and i thought mine is small, stay still after all we all here doomed to die virgins

Your sph fetish is really fucking weird abe
Your dick isnt even small

>his dick is bigger but he is still a virgin

Attached: kotsmug.jpg (768x960, 52K)

Maybe it's not but i really get off from that fetish don't even know why

Yeah atleast some kind of justice but I'm a rookie also i guess I'll stay Virgin forever i love girls bodies but their attitude are tiresome and most if them are whores

Have some girl ever said to you that your penor is small?

Holy shit just find someone on tinder, it will literally take you one day.

What?

No.

Would love to dick him down if he was into it and I could see he liked it tho

Then why do you concerned about it?

Look at that boomer searching for gf when you just cab nutt on hentai

Because deep down I know its not enough.

How much is enough?

Till what age your dick was growing?

don't get me wrong i myself wouldn't mind 13, but 16-17 is just better
no idea, never bothered to check at the time, and it was always the same since I first checked

its no use if you gonna stay virgin so be happy cad , how did you find a gf,chad?

*chad

I just used to be cute and less autistic, so they kinda found me, basically just 3 girls from uni, never really got to a point of a gf, because uh, girls...

>never really got to a point of a gf, because uh, girls.
what did you meant by this ? Also Kudos to you for loosing v card

gae lol
last girl i fucked i had to think of a friend that i had casual sex back at the time to get hard, holy shit was i dissapointed in myself at the time

So you are a poftah? That's explains a lot somehow a lot if homos have small dicks

I doubt it has anything to do with my benis.

Also do worry i will not tell kadirov

Attached: 1536131880366.jpg (680x680, 39K)

How did you understand that your homo and why? I Mean is there any reasons?

I'll be fine, its not like churkas can survive in cold climates.
I just like male aethstetics a bit too much, always did.

Attached: time for winter.jpg (629x420, 29K)

What paof Russia is that?

I know that feel, my fellow small dicked commies -.- i just converted mine to centimers from inches and its 13. I was assuming I was bigger than u guys, until i converted to metric.....

Attached: rtx2sspx.jpg (720x456, 42K)

Yakutia, its actually quite warm for this time of year, they normally boot up central heating at 3-4th of september.

The notorious know small dicked commie is bigger than you hows that feels?

how is life there? how are you user how are you doing there? are you searching for bf?

Sad! Im only a little happy knowing i probably wasnt going to get to show it to a woman anyway.

yeah we are all here basement dweller and virgins

Attached: 1460931413126765710.jpg (400x459, 46K)

Its ok mostly, but there is not much to do around my shithole. My own biggest concerns are overall shitty quality of goods since nobody cares about this shithole and pathetic medicine, since again, no good docin their right mind would move to this place to waste their life here even though pay is pretty decent compared to other regions. I know of two guys that would love to fuck me, but none of them actually into being bfs, one is fucking married lol. And other online options are either dumb faggots that are there to virt or just waste others time. And I really have no idea where to find a bf at this point.

feels sad ,well being straight is not so great cause girls only likes money

Attached: life-is-not-daijoubu-1525189.png (500x326, 71K)

Are you even trying to find someone? Like I dunno, do you even bother with it or do you just wait for some miracle to happen while posting >tfw no gf 4 chins?

ah i just want one like 2d they are beautiful and real one are awful and greedy i know im st00pid

dumb anime worshiper

atleast its true love not just lust its like art ya know