Are Puma sneakers pozzed or are they ok? What shoe brands are Jow Forums approved?

Are Puma sneakers pozzed or are they ok? What shoe brands are Jow Forums approved?

Attached: A68B762F-ED62-4FFE-B5AB-0B0073435657.jpg (472x650, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dhg_QIyMxZw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9f378T49E
diadora.com/en/nz/made-in-italy/
steel-boots.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For sneaks, new balance.
For boots, side zip Corcoran jump boots

DCs

>Jow Forums approved

Attached: 1535246494729.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

>Buying and unironically wearing nigger shoes

Attached: 518AEBD1-7728-4842-BE72-ABA839D72D52.jpg (464x606, 67K)

All those modern-fashion sneakers are nigger tier and you know it. Boots, simple sneakers or dressed shoes are the way to go.

What kind of shitpusher wears these stupid looking things? Break free of nigger culture you troglodytes.

Dunlop Volleys and Blundstone originals .

Cowboy boots, roper boots, Chelsea boots, desert boots.

New balance, adidas samba

Dunlop volleys are made from gook snot. Weak as fuck.

>he had to ask

youtube.com/watch?v=Dhg_QIyMxZw

Attached: 763392BC-3651-4D69-80C0-B407F367683C.jpg (1746x1141, 285K)

Buying a pair of these tomorrow

Attached: 54A12F15-3DC9-492A-95AB-418C85CEA8C0.jpg (1242x861, 212K)

New Balance is the only Jow Forums approved "sneaker".

Other than that just wear normal shoes

Columbia. Fully waterproof and crazy durable

Birkenstocks and Tom's. Those are the go to brands. Crocs are also acceptable.

Volley Classics still have a vulcanised rubber sole. Only shoe worn by roofers and poular with canyoners.
The cheap Volley Internationals are shit.

Only if you are a '80s skin head kicking fags. The red ones hid the blood. Haven't had a pair of Docs since the 90s.
>The Young Ones
You were an '80s skin head, weren't you, user.

Popular. Damn it.

those looks pretty dope

>You were an '80s skin head, weren't you, user
N-no.

Wore out your VHS tape of Romper Stomper I bet.

I buy whatever feels comfortable
>pol approved brands
fucking hell this sentence is disgusting on so many levels
just kill yoursself right now

I only wear Vans™, i-is that bad?

Prada.

Attached: 07978613-DDC6-4DC2-B90A-0DFDE512E235.png (640x1136, 101K)

I was not aware PUMA was even still around.

i only wear the cheapest adidas, NB, or asics i can find at the factory outlet.
i also avoid excersize and walking to make them last as long as possible (my current adidas still look new after 12 months).

post yours

Asics based nipponese sneakers folded ten thousand times

fuck off retard, if we can hurt (((them))) by boycotting (((their))) products then we will make threads like these

Attached: 1527111004291.jpg (600x600, 53K)

>not good to run in
>not good to play basketball in
>can't go to a club in
>can't leave your house without ridicule wearing them

yeah these seem about right for the Chans

Romper stomper was 92 my dude. Breddy sure I bought my first cherry reds in 87/88. The eight holers

>tfw used to wear doc martens and acid washed jeans in the early 90s
i wasn't a skin head, my mum dressed me like that for kinder.

Attached: 245635673578.jpg (739x412, 58K)

I was 20 in 94 fren.

boomer scum.

he's too young to be a boomer. get your gens right

Onitsuka tigers

gen x is boomer now too.

yeezys ofc

I hope you get the aids

unironically great shoes, but too expensive.

Diadora. Made in a fascist country, better than Nike and easily at Adidas and Asics level, they have quite a few non-nigger models.

Attached: 155765-c6686.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

this but unironically
kanye is /ourguy/

I have handcrafted leather boots made by a 195cm tall Aryan shoemaker who has 6 blonde 3.14qt trad Aryan daughters
The leather comes from 100% Aryan Dutch cows and the rope for the shoe laces comes from 100% Aryan locally made fabric
The shoemaker handcrafted them in only one year and i payed only 10000€,
A real bargain

Attached: 201.172533_60063_01_HR.jpg (1500x1500, 618K)

>literally a K mart brand

Adidas, the slav choice

They're not. As a matter of fact, here you never see them in k-marts, but you see tons of Nike and Adidas.

only Thor Steinar

didn't martens rebrand as (((multicultural))) shite already

kmart in australia sell nike and everlast

Is the Lonsdale brand based?I fucking love their clothes even tho it's expensive for a not so known brand like Adidas and Nike

Attached: lonsdale-london-herren-winter-jacke-hillbrae-schwarz-hillbrae-jckt-black_1.jpg (1200x1200, 239K)

Brooks running shoes are Jow Forums shoe. Owned by Warren buffet and assembled in America.

Plus way more comfortable than shit tier Nike

>they're not made in America
>he's buying a meme

this
how about supergas?

Most durable pair of cheap sneakers you can buy

Paid for with Jew money

used to wear Diadora tennis shoes daily - super comfy and didnt fall apart in one season like nigger brands that spend more on ads than on production (most nikes are 10$ garbage made in vietnam)

Attached: Boots-754083.jpg (590x350, 61K)

Red Wing Steel Toe Logger Boots

Attached: rwlogger.jpg (450x311, 45K)

if youre not wearing caligae you made yourself you shouldn't even be posting here.

My favorite shoes at the moment.

Attached: thumb_ipad_9d3f8e98b8d973e2619a41412af3abbc5a0f440ce7190.jpg (520x300, 99K)

lol its a meme brand

Attached: c03c7de4f58ca92a6e423e6a93994343[1].jpg (375x500, 42K)

Combat boots will never go out of style.

Why would you want a "known" brand lmao

45 old boomers and girls wear them (mostly the white model). They're cheap, and they work fine. If you want to walk and lift and you don't feel like splurging for Chucks which have been hipstered to death, they're perfectly fine.

Attached: GS000010U_999_1.jpg (1200x714, 72K)

asics for running

They could probably work only because they're black. White they would probably rival the HUErache in shit level.

Unironically the comfiest shoe I’ve ever owned was a pair of francajel split sole shoes from Brazil. Still have em, after 18 years.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

We called them white girls back in the mid 90s because it was only white girls that walked around in them.

Wut dis?

Actually Asics is god tier for sneakers too.

Attached: Image_32445.jpg (700x701, 23K)

Also, Diadora offers true MADE IN ITALY shoes in their catalogs.

Attached: KIKE_01.png (1276x666, 71K)

we don't need your faggy meme boots /fa/

Vans gang.

I love me the hi-tops

Lebrown shoes, so the ultimate nigger shoes of all time.

>Diadora
niiga imam snaker head an we laugh at hoes like you

LOL nike got some of the freshest sneakers out dis season LOL

i put on my Blue and yellow jordans and i have niggas looking

u rock dem diaroda hoes niggaz gonna be clowing you LOL we don't fuck wit lame shit like you do

>meme brand
I don't speak nu-Jow Forums.Please elaborate
I don't

Is, and always has been, the superior shoe brand

Perfect for me then. Also a better alternative to Vans I bet. Do you know if they're made in Italy or?

That’s what all the chavs wear

Diadora confirmed great shoes then. It will keep faggots and niggers like this one away.

>literal peasant shoes

Chosing products based on what Nigerian cock fighting hobbyist youth group thinks. My goodness user have a spine. Get what ever shoe you can afford, feels good and looks good to you. It's not supposed to be a group discussion and unironically doing exactly what nogs and women do when they buy shoes - chitchat about which ones to get.

Lol. DMs were in production well before i was born, and I wore my first pair before you were born or this site was created. Fuck off cock.

With his regular consumption of prep its less likely than in the '80s.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9f378T49E

Yeah really these faggots should stop acting like a bunch of little bitches.

I get my sneakers at costco for 20 bucks fuck you all for spending more on brand sneakers, I bought some fila.

Adidas and Puma are brothers.

just don't but an outright nigger catering shoe
also NAFTA killed Mexico's glorious leather shoe industry for chink shit sneakers.

>before NAFTA some nice leather shoes.
>after importing chink sneakers and synthetic memes.

HA
Found the commie goys, dox the leaf for making fun of our collective political cockfight

I don't know why but since I was a kid I saw Puma as THE sweat shop brand. Never complained like I would give shit but I wonder if they had some scandal back in the day that has imprinted in my mind.

diadora.com/en/nz/made-in-italy/

I'm considering buying these, not for skinhead business of course. Are they still quality made and comfortable, I like the look

>can't leave your house without ridicule wearing them
Does this actually happen lol

Notice how all the liberal globalist literal cuckolds are assblasted by non-nigger shoes.

What matters is the bottom rubber midsole, and the creator of Superga shoes is also one of the pioneers in the history of rubber vulcanization. My take is: as long as you don't buy Adidas and Nike top sneakers which are both nigger-tailored and nigger quality (ever you ever seen a Nike sneaker building huge air bubbles at the bottom? Good shit) you will be fine.

I bet you still pay for movies and pay for american and especially canadian developed videogames, don't you?

The single best piece of advertising I ever saw. Scared the shit out of everyone.

these are nike lebron james.. you retards.

i bought a pair of these

All are made in Slovakia, must be a military boot manufacturer aswell.

much better than chinese shit.

steel-boots.com/

Attached: 10-eyelet-boots-black_big.jpg (900x1014, 82K)

i like givenchy shoes

I really like my New Balance shoes. Best feeling and performing sneakers I've had in a long time. Look nice too.

I have these boot. water proof and quality top. The problem you can't buy them anywhere. It's military boots

Attached: big.jpg (700x700, 184K)

LOL WTF

nigga i rock nike cuz they look good LOL
i aint goin out looking all wack rocking k mart sneaks. nigga i got the money to buy fly ass sneaks imm cop them hoes nobody in my block rockin lame ass no named shoes

you don't understand you aint a sneaker head.
i got over 1000 dollars wroth of sneaks in my closet and i even got shoes i aint never wear i just keep them hoes to flex on niggaz LOL

you lame and corny n get NO PUSSY

Used to be a legit boxing brand now bought out by sports direct so cheap and nasty. Everlast too.
Although if you like scent, the everlast edt is just like Boss Bottled but it's cheap

That's some lame larping and you got no taste in sneakers whatsoever. I bet you actually ever wore Cortez without feeling like a gigantic faggot.