Life is about having FUN

Wasting your life raising kids is the most sad and pathetic thing imaginable. Go travel. See the world. Don't just sit around and change dirty diapers for some screaming meat sack.

Attached: 1339693532623.jpg.CROP.article250-medium.jpg (250x229, 13K)

Oh, thank jew for the heads up

>I refuse to create the future!

The literal definition of parasite

>(((you)))

natural selection working as intended

long term hedonism beats short term hedonism

that's why short term hedonists are more likely to be depressed and die beforehand.

Attached: JewHatred.png (1406x955, 1.71M)

Having children is the greatest fun

Attached: 1535247594010.png (600x527, 308K)

why is the alternative to raising children always to “go travel”? whats the point of travelling? you go to some foreign country to eat fresh food and take a pic for your instagram, take a few photos of scenery for your instagram, then go bang a thai ladyboy. its vapid and meaningless

Sure thing, moshi.

Attached: 2dbc.jpg (500x461, 55K)

this pic is what {{Citation needed}} was invented for

And you forgot, there's enough stupid people living on earth already

Attached: Marxism.jpg (829x1475, 206K)

t. Cool wine aunt with endometriosis

Unbelievable. Our ancestors are rolling over in their graves. You are a sick, brainwashed person. Only a very sick person would think the world is a fucking Funhouse. The world doesn't need sick people like you, happy to know you won't pass on your degen genetics.

Yes rabbi

traveling is shit these days every major city looks the same

Yeah traveling is fun but acting like you’ll be touring Paris when you’re gonna use all the money you save on kids to do sweet fuck all is stupid

>jew has jewish ancestors
gee who would've thought

Attached: globohomo_femoleftist_trannymonsters.jpg (1145x1234, 172K)

Yeah babies are stressful. But it's the best feeling in the world when you can actually start having conversations with your child. Of course it's not going to be anything mindblowing, but in a way it is. You created a life that has their own likes and dislikes, their own opinions on things, their own way of looking at the world. And you help guide them into becoming a functioning adult.

And stupid fucking idiots like this is the reason why wetbacks will dominate this country

What a bunch of purists, Jow Forums it is.

Put a shotgun in your mouth

Are jews still a meme? Wew, Jow Forums is pathetic

Your life is a big splattered on my windshield

Attached: ok retard.jpg (264x264, 13K)

I want to hold you down below the crashing tides

I'm jewish btw

Attached: imptrash.png (392x600, 171K)